Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk (1792 Views)

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk by ilulon(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Im looking forward to start selling phones (blackberries, china phones, nokia phones, second hands, tokunbo e.t.c) and phone accessories like chargers, pouchs, earphones, batteries e.t.c.
But i don't know how to go about buying it. I guess maybe computer village will be the right place to go. But i always hear this rumours of people getting duped. Thats why i really need your help. I will also like to know if the business is profitable. Im currently based in kwara state. And pls will N200,000 be enough to start the business.
Re: Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk by gabuu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yes the business is lucrative. I will advice you to start with two models Nokia and Tecno. Low end models will do for now. They are easier to sale. You have nothing to fear in computer village, as long as you are dealing with the right company.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk by ilulon(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
^^ Thanks a lot. Pls will i just walk into any office/shop that sells phones. Or how do i go about purchasing them. Have never been to the computer village before.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira / Inside Onitsha Shoprite: See What I Saw / Check Out This Amazing Package!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.