Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? (1114 Views)

Order, Buy, Use And Be Satisfied / How Do I Order From Konga? / Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by juliebrown: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
I want to go into phone business pls where can i order or buy phones from both china phones i.e 2 sims and the original phones.
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by MICOLAFNIGLTD: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2012
Hello sir,
i can give you any type of phone you desire to sell be china or ungary. This will also go with a discount depending on the quantity.
contact me on 08186337375 or email me at lekanaz@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by greenwisebags(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2012
Many of your nigeria friends come to china (shenzhen exactly or guangzhou - the provincial city of guangdong) to purchase electronics
and mobile phones for resell.you just come to the right places - electronics city or nanfang mansion in guangzhou or huaqiang road north of
shenzhen city,where you will find loads of different electronics devices and gadgets and novelties, good luck
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by juliebrown: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
@MICOLAF NIGLTD where are you and what are the means of transaction with you
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by Masterseg: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
i am a phone dealer,into various phones,you can contact me on 07032355156
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by simybuss(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi, we can work together if you need cell phones from USA. I have been into this business for years exporting phones and Cameras from US to Nigeria. You can call me if you are serious on 1-513-828-5147 , email me on simybuss@yahoo.com. Simeon
Re: Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? by juliebrown: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Simybuss wats ur prices n hw can 1 start wit u

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Man Who Owned A Multi-million Company With Just N200 (A Must Read) / How Profitable Is Boutique Business? / E-mails From Scammers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.