Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread (1690 Views)

Does B.u.k Accept The Combination Of Nabteb And Waec / Can Neco And Waec Results Be Combined As One / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by youngPRO(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
NECO or WAEC GCE candidates, let's know these three things from you..
1=> The subject(s) you are writing
2=> Your Exam State
3=> Your Exam Center (school)

Let the discussion begin!
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by youngPRO(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Subjects (ART)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
MATHEMATICS
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
CRS
YORUBA
GOVERNMENT
ECONOMICS
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
BIOLOGY

Exam Center
Aseyin High School, Iseyin

Exam state
Oyo State.
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by Kunlexic(m): 4:20am On Aug 05, 2013
i think the registration is close,i mean waec gce.
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by youngPRO(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kunlexic: i think the registration is close,i mean waec gce.
Not really, the Late form is still selling... To close on Aug9
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by BEN30: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
What is the cost of registration of NECO GCE NOV/DEC and when is the closing date for the registration.
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by youngPRO(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
BEN30: What is the cost of registration of NECO GCE NOV/DEC and when is the closing date for the registration.
September ending....do you want to sit for exam or to you are asking on someones behalf?
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by ymom07(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Please wen is d first paper for nigerian candidates... and someone should pls highlight the dates and times of a science student exam
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by youngPRO(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2013
ymom07: Please wen is d first paper for nigerian candidates... and someone should pls highlight the dates and times of a science student exam
Which one are u sitting for? WAEC or NECO GCE?
Re: Neco And Waec (gce) Discussion Thread by AdeboyeYemisi: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
I just got my 2014 Neco gce upgraded with the help of Mr Andrew, i checked yesterday and all the important subjects i needed was very poor, i had to seek for the help of Mr Andrew who finally upgraded it for me and asked me to go and check the result this morning, i checked this morning and the result was upgraded. I am so happy he put a smile on my face i used an awaiting result and i got admission already all effort would have been wasted if not Mr Andrew. If you need his help you can contact him 08152240666

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Zain African Challenge? / How Do I Convert Hnd Slt To Mls / LASU: What is the problem with Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.