Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue (39015 Views)

Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Emulti(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
m-ployer:
Just watching the delegates from Arewa youth forum in synagogue live.

Wow I really love dis man. if nothing but for his humanitarian gestures.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by elklehamite(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pity some of those doubting Thomases and yet to acknowledge this prophet as a man of God. Jesus Christ was rejected by the Jews and today they are regretting their action.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Supergenius(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
young-dude:
I love that dude.
T.B Joshua is nt a dude o

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Emulti(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
m-ployer:

datz long overdue. I jst love dis man if for nothing bt for his humanitarian gestures.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by adejabs(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
EMMANUEL...God Is With Us!!!t
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Queenhadassah: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
I watched it live on emmanuel tv. Prophet TB joshua is a true servant of God. He is a man of peace and love. He is very humble. Other prophets/pastors/bishops should emulate him. He is a giver.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by politicalpastor: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
MY FATHER IN THE LORD. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM AND CONTINUE TO OPEN THE EYES OF MEN TO SEE WHAT WE (NIGERIANS) HAVE IN THE MAN OF T B JOSHUA. I LOVE YOU DADDY.
m-ployer:

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Mryoungkings: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Cuzz]we Nigerians most expecially Christians doesnt knw what we hv in d person of Prophet TB Joshua.t.b Joshua is a man for all,there is nothing like we christain,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Deschil: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wish you knew better but then the Bible says "only the elect will not be deceived..."
Cuzz: TB joshua is a blessing to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Chiilove: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
m-ployer:
He is a great blessing indeed. The earlier we realise it the better for us all. They just gave him an award now. My post is on NL front page? Wow! God of TB Joshua is really great.
. Don't wori, keep bein decieved. By d time he lands u in hell then, u wil know how much of a course he has been 2 u in particular. May God deliver Nigeria from every shakles of satan. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Chiilove: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Queen hadassah: I watched it live on emmanuel tv. Prophet TB joshua is a true servant of God. He is a man of peace and love. He is very humble. Other prophets/pastors/bishops should emulate him. He is a giver.
. Yea! U are correct, he is a giver of 666, givin u all 2 the devil. God open ur blind eyes 2 see.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by okechukwu3: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
mikelreal: And people say he gets his powers frm the devil? If the devil has been healing the sick helpin the poor from diffrnt parts of the world for more than 2 decades now, and every day I keep watchn it live with my two eyes the humility n care he showers on people everyday? Then d devil must be really silly cos he is wastin his powers.

You took the words rigght out of my mouth dude... High Five!!!
(Quote

I wonder! power from devil doing humaniterian work for decades.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by arikcasano: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
when someone is good we have to tell it to his face, wether we like it or not prophet T B Jousua is a blessing to this nation and if government will harken to his words nigeria will be a better place for all.
God bless you and keep you for your blessing to our nation
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by arikcasano: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
when someone is good we have to tell it to his face, wether we like it or not prophet T B Joshua is a blessing to this nation and if government will harken to his words nigeria will be a better place for all.
God bless you and keep you for your blessing to our nation

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by ajufinz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Don't be fooled...He's a new age, Prophet...
There's little or nothing abf the Lordship of Jesus in this Man....
Time shall prove this.
Saleh!!!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by simade123(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
he is indeed a man of God
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by simade123(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
elklehamite: I pity some of those doubting Thomases and yet to acknowledge this prophet as a man of God. Jesus Christ was rejected by the Jews and today they are regretting their action.
na true
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by owendei(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
kushsy: Hope de went there in good faith and no bombs hidden somewhere!!
wuld u nt hav heard dt dia was a bomblast? fool!
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by brosun(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Deschil: Wish you knew better but then the Bible says "only the elect will not be deceived..."
Who is deceiving who now? And are you now a member of "the elect" that will not "be deceived"?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Odunharry(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
who God has bless,let no man curse...for ur good deed and kindhrtedness,God wl neva leave u o..

Make una imagne say we get ds kind man as president d masses no go suffer,thngs go beta wela...i lyk ur hrt

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by SANdos: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
How u take know? didn't the Bible warned about being a Judge over anyone?
Chiilove: . Yea! U are correct, he is a giver of 666, givin u all 2 the devil. God open ur blind eyes 2 see.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by ebucha: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Temitope Balogun Joshua[color=#000099][/color] now I know his full name. Thanks to Nairaland.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by josephjj: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Please I need to confirm if an account on Facebook by d name Tbjoshua Emmanuel (as written) is genuinely owned by Pastor TB Joshua because I recently added that, being suggested by someone on Facebook. Just to be sure an impostor is not trying to blackmail him. Please pple in d house, i need ur inputs
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Westadon(m): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2013
To God alone be all da Glory 4eva more 4 d life of da prophet
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by kabba7(m): 5:07am On Aug 05, 2013
This dudes from the north seem sharper than the folks down south. They are fast occupying every damn space needed to be occupied. Thier govs are on the roads making contact and solidyfing while some other people are tearing themselves apart knowing fully well thier candidate is a hard sell.i guess this are some of the lessons from institute of adminstration of ABU Zaria. By 2015 whoever has the APC flag at hand will has less job to do !
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by MomohLawal: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2013
Valtek: I just hope that it will last
what do u mean by last. It will be everlasting in Jesus name.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by MomohLawal: 5:46am On Aug 05, 2013
ajufinz: Don't be fooled...He's a new age, Prophet...
There's little or nothing abf the Lordship of Jesus in this Man....
Time shall prove this.
Saleh!!!
useless man, for 30 years this man church have stand and still waxing stronger. The church is even older than you.
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by Skipfr(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Msuleiman: T.b joshua is a fake and any body dat bliv in him wil join him in hell!!!
seems u hv nt taken ur drugs 2day?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by MomohLawal: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Siraleeyu: thanj God u understand its u d xtians..........for us muslims we c ntin gud in him
u can see anything gud in him cos Holy Spirit is not with u. Don't use the word Muslims. Those who have knowledge of Islam respect TBJ just as they Respect and admire JESUS (Son of God)
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by MomohLawal: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2013
zetel95:
if is not abt humanitarian, den is wot? TB Joshua is d man of God to b emulated worldwide. He's nice, generous and above all Love which is highest as it has b pronouce by Almighty God HIMSELF
don't forget his humanitarian help to Haitian during that period of earthquake. May God reward u TBJ in trillion fold
Re: Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue by modestdude(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2013
kkkp: TB Joshua is d only christain dat I knw accept people irrespective of their tribe,race or religion...kip it up!
The only one you know? What about the Catholic bishops that went to break the Ramadan fast with the muslim faithfuls? Generally Christians are tolerant and accomodating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.