Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend (20674 Views)

Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Selfies That Prove Pretty Girls Like Posing Ugly / Pouting - The New Photo Posing Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Cori_corde:

Oh my goodness. I hate that ehn

You know girl.......
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by nairalad: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
That's a 'fuek you' sign and not a peace. They have to turn those fingers to make it a 'peace' sign
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Maximus85(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
trae_z: The days of gold old pics like this are gone cry cry cry

And that is their personal maga for life in the center.
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
milad4love: Wetin carry me come here self
Na woman brought ya ass here nah
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: So true.I hate that peace sign.
many people don't kknow the true meaning of the those sign u put up. If ure such a person uve sealed up ur relationship with satan andd ure heading straight to hell
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Cashio(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okeyson4wisdom: many people don't kknow the true meaning of the those sign u put up. If ure such a person uve sealed up ur relationship with satan andd ure heading straight to hell
taa sharap and go to bed..!!!!
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Amodsun(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmmm...me jst dey watch una
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Jordanmusa(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2013
coolAll yoh hypocrites be acting like yo mothers, sisters and girlfriends don't do them! Poo
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Akiika: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
I thought this irritates me alone. Follow follow people.
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
mitchyy:
'traffic drawing thread'. And yes I agree
Agree that the thread is senseless or what?
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by Toluth(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#770077oh yeah!! Trying the colour change][oh yeah!! Trying the colour change]
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by mitchyy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Vanneni: Agree that the thread is senseless or what?

Of course now
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by PNClothing: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pearl Nash School of fashion design 3 month training nw 25,000, 6 month nw 45,000. New session starts in September, hurry now and register, limited spaces still available. For more info pls call 07032779599 or add 25D8B6AF or pearlnashclothing@yahoo.com. Hve a fab day. Cheers. Pls kindly rebroadcastwink
Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by MMHair: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Get one vintage scarf free with every purchase made in the month of august from us and be eligible to win the grand prize (Nick Clarke Heatable Rollers). Delivery available....28B5AA94, 08085524424......Mia's Hair World.

Re: Face Turn And Peace Sign - Another Photo Posing Trend by ndiyeauwa: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2013
Bryancrox: Wat bwt dis girl?

She is Beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / How Genuine Are The Fragrance Sold In Nigeria? / Photo: Okey Bakassi's Outfit To Rythm Unplugged: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.