Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa (16447 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by bbafrica: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
At this particular juncture, Botswana’s surviving Big Brother contestant Oneal‘s Chase has ended today after he was
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/evict.jpg[/img]

Evicted from the house!
This week, only one housemate has been booted out of the show and poor Oneal happens to be the unlucky one. The club DJ was up for the second time and managed to survive in week 4 of the Chase, however today, lady luck didn’t shine on him.
Oneal who has had a great Chase was also HOH in week 7 and has also been a very active housemate as regards the tasks, he’s without a doubt a multi-talented fellow and he’ll definitely make it up there.
Unfortunately, he was separated from his lady love Feza who was lucky enough to survive today as well as Ethiopia’s Bimp. But on a lighter note, Feza‘s game continues and she said that her game would go on even if her boo is Evicted.
Upon his Eviction, he handled it well and bade farewell to his fellow housemates, Feza seemed to have mixed feelings as she was a bit sad having lost her man to the Eviction but at the same time, she had just been saved thus felt relieved.
Meanwhile, the Chase now has 8 Chasemates with three weeks to go and the next coming two weeks will see at least a housemate Evicted each week, meaning that we are most probably going to have 6 housemates at the finale.
All the best to Oneal, he may be out but walked out gracefully and represented Botswana well!
sourcehttp://bbafrica.tv/51519/breaking-news-oneal-evicted/
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by beethoven: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Choi!! After all these years, so people go see my post for front page. I no intend to post something wey make sense before cos the topic sef no make sense to me. So make una no vex say I just collect this space sha grin grin grin grin.

I don curse people wey dey write first to comment tire, I no know say na like this e dey sweet. grin grin grin grin grin

Choi!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by denony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
na me be this?
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by modestdude(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Adolph Hitler of BBA the chase is out. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
bbafrica: At this particular juncture, Botswana’s surviving Big Brother contestant Oneal‘s Chase has ended today after he was
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/evict.jpg[/img]

Evicted from the house!
This week, only one housemate has been booted out of the show and poor Oneal happens to be the unlucky one. The club DJ was up for the second time and managed to survive in week 4 of the Chase, however today, lady luck didn’t shine on him.
Oneal who has had a great Chase was also HOH in week 7 and has also been a very active housemate as regards the tasks, he’s without a doubt a multi-talented fellow and he’ll definitely make it up there.
Unfortunately, he was separated from his lady love Feza who was lucky enough to survive today as well as Ethiopia’s Bimp. But on a lighter note, Feza‘s game continues and she said that her game would go on even if her boo is Evicted.
Upon his Eviction, he handled it well and bade farewell to his fellow housemates, Feza seemed to have mixed feelings as she was a bit sad having lost her man to the Eviction but at the same time, she had just been saved thus felt relieved.
Meanwhile, the Chase now has 8 Chasemates with three weeks to go and the next coming two weeks will see at least a housemate Evicted each week, meaning that we are most probably going to have 6 housemates at the finale.
All the best to Oneal, he may be out but walked out gracefully and represented Botswana well!
sourcehttp://bbafrica.tv/51519/breaking-news-oneal-evicted/
o
ok
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Is getting interesting now
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by BUSHHUNTER: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sometymz i find it so hard to comment cos am scared of HIDDEN.

1 Like

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by wckabuoh(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
congratulations to the big brother irrelevancy!
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by modestdude(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Adolph Hitler of BBA the chase is gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Aifey(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
BBA remains a waste. Hw can I loose sleep wAtchin d housemates sleep.
This is silly.

5 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
FCK BBA
& FCK ANY1 DOWN WIT DAT SH**

1 Like

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
the idiot should go. Anyway third to comment
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Emmysteve(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Click like if you don't give adamn about BBA

21 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by charles0922(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by YoursGEJ(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Emmysteve: Click like if you don't give adamn about BBA

I don't give twodamns. Na dis kind topic wey dem dey use estimate unemployment rate grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Igholize(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Stupid BBA program.... I don comot here
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by mohammedmagnus: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
BBA plzzzzz I wuld pass, BBC me likey
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Whyte01: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
GOOD ONE BIGGY THE NEXT SHOULD BE ANGELO OR BIMP.

1 Like

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by frankobaba(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls what is BBA? Is it a new phone? Or a new data plan by MTHen?

"Boi do i hate this sensless program..watching peeps live their everyday life foolin demselves...i've got better tinz to trade my time with jor..."

2 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
i dont watch dis crap.
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Pancho01(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Haba!! Sum Nairalanders ar busy layin coments of disgust towards BBA Chase, while they are at d same time peeping 2 watch d housmates do their tin 24/7. Anyway, oneil 2bad 4u....

2 Likes

Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by SegunBanjoko: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wen dis Naija rep lady dey comot sef?
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
modestdude: The Adolph Hitler of BBA the chase is out. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Did you just call my name?

No let thunder fire you for there o grin
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Haba!! Sum Nairalanders ar
busy layin coments of disgust
towards BBA Chase, while
they are at d same time
peeping 2 watch d housmates
do their tin 24/7. Anyway, oneil 2bad 4u......
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
E follow 4 d entertainment na.
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
at least the hard forming man has gone,let him make way 4 melvin.
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pancho01: Haba!! Sum Nairalanders ar busy layin coments of disgust towards BBA Chase, while they are at d same time peeping 2 watch d housmates do their tin 24/7. Anyway, oneil 2bad 4u....
.....Bros its part of the entertainment.
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
frankobaba: Pls what is BBA? Is it a new phone? Or a new data plan by MTHen?

"Boi do i hate this sensless program..watching peeps live their everyday life foolin demselves...i've got better tinz to trade my time with jor..."
......mah guy its a program usually done at Nta.
Re: Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Maxcollins042: Haba!! Sum Nairalanders ar
busy layin coments of disgust
towards BBA Chase, while
they are at d same time
peeping 2 watch d housmates
do their tin 24/7. Anyway, oneil 2bad 4u......
...mistake o.make d owner no chop me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venita Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Dreams Talent House: Kelly Sampa Holds Culinary Lectures / Oscars 2024: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.