Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream (5704 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by CarCam: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pastor E. A. Adeboye:

From Apostle E. A. Adeboye.

I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh.

It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance.

In my dream,I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears.

I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church,screamin­g and shouting everywhere; peop­le making utterances to heaven.

Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly,

I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people.

At that point, I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more.

Immediately,the­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians.

He had a register of everyone's name ... At this point, I woke up. The end is more than near.

Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when you receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting Jesus' coming, u might save a lost soul. God bless you

Say it with a Yes or No, Yea or Nay.

Please stand up and be counted.

Show your hands, if you accept Pastor E. A. Adeboye's unpleasant dream of someone; the bad been left behind

and also feels sure of disappearing good been taken away.

Please provide the scripture text which backs up your acceptance

and/or which also gives support to Pastor E. A. Adeboye's account of "devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians"
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by nnadychuks(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2013
may God have mercy,if this man who is a preacher could say this,where then would the followers go to
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by CarCam: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2013
nnady chuks:

may God have mercy, if this man who is a preacher could say this, where then would the followers go to

@nnady chuks

I don't mind you telling if you agree or not with Pastor E. A. Adeboye's dream

that the good disappeared and were taken away

and that it was the bad that were left over or behind

(i.e. " . . . devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians")
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by nato14(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
it is well with our souls. its advisable we read the left behind series.12 books in all by tim lahaye n jerry b jenkins. he may have been left behind for the sake of d last crop of believers. d book will throw more light. believe in jesus christ that he died for our sins and rose again,accept him as ur savior and love him with all ur heart. love one another.
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by CarCam: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
nato.14:

it is well with our souls.

its advisable we read the left behind series.12 books in all by tim lahaye n jerry b jenkins.

he may have been left behind for the sake of d last crop of believers.

d book will throw more light.

believe in jesus christ that he died for our sins and rose again, accept him as ur savior and love him with all ur heart. love one another.

@nato.14

Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins created 16 fascinating series of novels

but the bible is clear about who were taken

Please stand up and be counted.

Show your hands, if you accept Pastor E. A. Adeboye's unpleasant dream of someone; the bad been left behind

and also feels sure of disappearing good been taken away.

Please provide the scripture text which backs up your acceptance

and/or which also gives support to Pastor E. A. Adeboye's account of "devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians"
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
nato.14:
it is well with our souls. its advisable we read the left behind series.12 books in all by tim lahaye n jerry b jenkins. he may have been left behind for the sake of d last crop of believers. d book will throw more light. believe in jesus christ that he died for our sins and rose again,accept him as ur savior and love him with all ur heart. love one another.

Those books are more fiction than fact and have no biblical truths in them.
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by CarCam: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
frosbel:

Those books are more fiction than fact and have no biblical truths in them.

@frosbel

Aye, aye

Was keeping schtum and courteous to nato.14 as I didn't want to spring on him and knocked him down
Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by Image123(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Do we need to lie for Jesus? To start with, where and when did Adeboye say these things?

1 Like

Re: Stand Up And Be Counted: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Terrifying Dream by Mintayo(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Image123: Do we need to lie for Jesus? To start with, where and when did Adeboye say these things?

you took this from my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. / The City Under The Sea | Mystery Of The Iniquity / A Simple Question To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.