Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (60844 Views)

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by lurge(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nigerian social media users have reacted to the viral video that showed Beverly Osu making love to South African housemate Angelo in a steamy bathroom session under the full glare of the cameras and with the awareness that the world is watching.
This is coming right after she let herself to be fingered by this same guy and later went ahead to stylishly propose to him.
Beverly has fall under heavy criticisms from fans who have been following the show on Social media for her actions which they describe as throwing away our values.
The insults to her have been so bad they're unreadable. Some really angry fans have gone ahead to call her an outcast, referring to her surname Osu which means so in the Igbo traditional system.
Source:

www.naijawhistle.com/bbathechase-beverly-falls-under-heavy-criticisms-by-nigerian-viewers/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by texaco1: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Her parents will be ashamed of her by now,

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by pearl360(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
That girl has no tiny bit of decency left in her, she's lost it all.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
SMH.

36 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Omobarca: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2013
grin she's making good use of her only shot at getting famous grin

Igbo girls no dey carry last truss mewink

cool She has a nice nyansh though embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by FILEBE(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Apparently. Me and 1million nairalanders doesnt care!

17 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Dgunnerz(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Omo_barca: grin she's making good use of her only shot at getting famous grin

Igbo girls no dey carry last truss mewink

cool She has a nice nyansh though embarassed
Her nyansh too black self#

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by BabaAlabi: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2013
What is Beverley?

15 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jamp: 1:47am On Aug 04, 2013
BBA still dey.....
And people still dey watch am
SMH

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Dgunnerz: Her nyansh too black self#

Is a black woman supposed to have a pink nyansh?

53 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by BabaAlabi: 1:49am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

what is the colour of your nyansh??

16 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Omobarca: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

grin I wonder
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by FILEBE(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Ogugua. dat guy for ur profile. Who he be?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jamp: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Afam4eva u never sleep?? I see u Viewing this thread or are u doing sometin
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by tobounty(m): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Kk
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by EmperorSpecie(m): 1:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Al d galz wey dy cast d gal, dm no dy piss una? Wande coal clin davido black!! Lwmr!
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by lmm4real: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2013
I like see the video any link were I can get it. I think she had it coming she has been acting Hot off late. What of the monkey angelo every one is just lambasting the poor Hot osu.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Akaraiwe(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2013
Criticism Na Stardom babe.
If nobody talks about you...
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by manny4life(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2013
FILEBE:

Ogugua. dat guy for u profile. Who he be?

Jamb Kweshion

Damn, did I read "steamy hot session"?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by toyfat: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2013
Apparently her surname is OSU..and we know what OSU girls are known for..I mean "Hoe hoe you" (OOU ogun state) lool...BBA is nonesense tho

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Ama28(f): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2013
I wonder what people are complaining about, she is giving you overdose of what you subscribe to and that's entertainment.
Too bad we can be that desperate as women! Such a pity!
Most parents might not mind, the trophy will justify her actions.

Tomorrow She will become our children's role model!
BBA is still evolving, until its used to impact virtues and innovation in Africa, it should be scraped.

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Omobarca: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2013
BabaAlabi: what is the colour of your nyansh??
what is †he colour of your brain? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by manny4life(m): 1:55am On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg where is the video na? Any YouTube link? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by FILEBE(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2013
jamp: Afam4eva u never sleep?? I see u Viewing this thread or are u doing sometin
in the voice of Brain: jamp! are u pondering what i'm pondering?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by delors(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2013
That wowo black girl with her moi-moi sized boobi has no value or common sense. Cheap biatchhh! Its her life anyway...tahts the way she wants to live it...so leave her story abeg

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by musiwa37: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2013
is she nigerian, look there most be regulation. women should not be force to exposure their body in nollywood.

it is wrong and the senate should ban all movies from exposing any form of nudity. you see when you do this move people will come into the movies sector because they will know they will not expose themself. it is a sector you have no tap, that will make you money and create paid monthly employment for thousand of youth.

you can do what ever you want in your bedroom

http://westernniger.com

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by delors(m): 1:58am On Aug 04, 2013
lmm4real: I like see the video any link were I can get it. I think she had it coming she has been acting Hot off late. What of the monkey angelo every one is just lambasting the poor Hot osu.
Guy why u wan see the video? cheesy E be like say you like that thing well well for real life o...I don dey suspect you tay tay... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by FILEBE(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2013
manny4life:

Jamb Kweshion

Damn, did I read "steamy hot session"?

dude. I did not ask you na. Okay.. okay... U've been Sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Mamacita007(f): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Ashawo kobo kobo. runs girl will always be a runs girl. mshewww she cant even pretend to be decent for one bit. wat a disgrace!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by manny4life(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2013
FILEBE:

dude. I did not ask you na. Okay.. okay... U've been Sighted.

Ah, what's the attitude for?

You better loose the attitude, if you want to know who that is, you have to come through me first,

Besides, unless you're new on NL, then you will know who he is... so abeg park well jor,

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by FILEBE(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2013
delors:
Guy why u wan see the video? cheesy E be like say you like that thing well well for real life o...I don dey suspect you tay tay... cheesy cheesy cheesy

u dey suspect am for liking the thing? Na u i dey suspect sef.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by manny4life(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Mamacita007: Ashawo kobo kobo. runs girl will always be a runs girl. mshewww she cant even pretend to be decent for one bit. wat a disgrace!!!!!

Nne leave her na, when did sexxx become a bad thing?

@Beverly OSU, I support you, girl do you thang... wink wink kiss :

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.