Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

An Open Letter From A Young Man To Glo Xfactor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Open Letter From A Young Man To Glo Xfactor (657 Views)

Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? / Photos: Mercy Johnson Plays A Young School Girl In New Movie “dumebi Goes To Sch / Do You Think Idris Elba Is The Best Man To Act As Mandela In The New Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter From A Young Man To Glo Xfactor by Lilonion: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2013
This open letter is from a young man named Emeka Stephen from lagos state an origin of imo state, this is what he has to say Ãϐѳuϯ the glo Xfactor.

"Hi Xfactor my name is Emeka Stephen from imo state and based in lagos, i really have something to say about the nigerian xfactor, am a very busy person due to the kind of work i do, i was so unlucky when i squeezed out few of my busy time to watch the T.v which i haven't done for a long time and as am writing this letter i actually regretted that moment i powered on my T.v cause while i was moving through all channels on my i came across your talent hunt T.v show called the Xfactor and i actually decided to watch cause have heard so much about it, i want you to know that the singers on the Xfactor are as worse as my 14year old younger sister when she sings mtn is 10 advert songs, i actually wondered how those awful singers get to the point they are now (apart from Vicky and eshum, both are awesome) well i won't blame them cause your judges makes them feel like they are good when they are absolutely not, i don't know were the hell you people got the stupid concept of sharing the contestants with each judge, gosh how do you expect the truth and sincerity to be said by the judges, they would always like to protect there own and the height in which a judge hypes is own increases the level of vote the contestant get which is not meant to be so, this dumb concept is actually drawing back the show and making it so annoying, its causing unorderliness between the judges, which aint meant to be so, would you expect a jugde to say bad about a contestant he/she is training, i so much wonder who gave the idea of such a dumb concept that's all and please kindly help me tell glo that they are thieves they removed my 4k credit just like that without giving me the data i requested for when i tried to subscribe on my modem, i actually have so much more to say but i just want to make the letter short and simple, this all i have to say for now,

thanks.

Yours Annoying
Emeka Stephen."

That's what Emeka Stephen said about the xfactor, tell us what you think about this letter.

Re: An Open Letter From A Young Man To Glo Xfactor by prettysom(f): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Dear Emeka, obviously.. U already have a probs, with glo. You're a very busy person who is not well informed & that been the case,, you should know the kinda things you say publicly, to avoid been called a fool.
Like i said earlier, u lack information about what is happening around you,, this makes me wonder what you do with the glo modem you subscribe...
I think you need an assignment from me,, that will be.. Subscribing once more or berra still, calling their customer care & laying down your complaints to them, so they can solve your probs. When you've succesfully subscribed,, just google "X-factor" read about it, so you can hav a lil' information about what the show is all about, how it's done all over the world & why it's done so. Rather than callin the idea of sharing the contestants amongst the judges a dumb one...
Thanks...
Your's smiley....
Pretty Som
Re: An Open Letter From A Young Man To Glo Xfactor by UjSizzle(f): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Well he's right about the sucky singers especially the Groups.
The only good singers there are Ankara boy, Vicky and a tussle btwn Dj Switch and Eshun for me...others are just bad.
Mtn project Fame is really the way to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alice In Wonderland Cosplay / Oscar Nominated Film For 4th Eko International Film Festival / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A Glimpse Of What To Expect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.