Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event (26299 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
On behalf of Chief Sweetus Oyoyo, Amunekeuto 1 of Banana Iceland, I shout: Cheiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeta Sweerie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeta my hat don overfull with love nwantinti for you!! Ewooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeta my mai mai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeh! v u started ffucking girls? I thought u loved men's hole. That should be a great testimony.
Its the real thing.
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by meforyou1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
What influence does omotola exert?
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Eeh! v u started ffucking girls? I thought u loved men's hole. That should be a great testimony.
Its the real thing.
_

I see you hated English back in primary school. That or you didn't see the "on behalf of" in my post.
:
On behalf of Nairaland, I donate Okiki_Oluwa.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by RedCard1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rita Dominic is gradually loosing her classy look. She is now coming 3rd to the last unlike before that she used to come 1st or maybe 2nd. Yvonne Nelson beat her the other time and fat Omotola almost beat her now. Omotola's dress is ok but bad for her figure. And why is she just getting fatter by the day? Anyway, her dress here is better than Rita's. Rita pls what's going wrong with you? Na age abi wetin?
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by RedCard1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
rozzay: This is my first time to comment on Nairaland,I just want to thank God,my family and Kenzy for making his laptop available.
when were you discharged from the hospital? Anyway, thank goodness for this your accomplishment o. I wonder why your post was hidden though...u no get luck o, first time and your post was hidden. Sorry o!
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I see you hated English back in primary school. That or you didn't see the "on behalf of" in my post.

SimonAndal:

_

:
Worefa, I see ur life changing 4 better. Girl's hole is the real hole.
:
[/color][/b]
Ehn! U wan donate me? Ok, donation accepted.
Last Bullet:
On behalf of Nairaland, I donate the peniss of SimonAndal.

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by Luxiana19(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
They both look pretty, smart and sophisticated.

So Segun Arinze z still alive

Anyone else see how Fred Amata's moustache curves upward at the tip like a demented cowboy??

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by NaLaugh: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Promhize:

G u no well o
Seun, people have no zeal to create topics anymore.
I remember 2007/2008/2009 when making frontpage was something - like a journalist making Cover of a popular newspaper.
Nairaland is now full of small kids like the one I'm qouting.
With moderators banning pple as they like, hidding post anyhow, I'm tempted to say nairaland has lost it glory.

On one hand you complain about the nature of posts like the one you quoted, and on the other still complain about moderators hiding comments.

Now, if the moderators DO NOT hide comments which you deem 'unwanted' and made by 'kids' how does your 'issue' resolve itself?

People love to eat their Moin Moin n still have it don't they?
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
That hair has been on Rita's hair for 5mnths nw. She needs to start sprayin insecticides (lice)on it Asap.
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by ayobase(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Promhize:

G u no well o
Seun, people have no zeal to create topics anymore.
I remember 2007/2008/2009 when making frontpage was something - like a journalist making Cover of a popular newspaper.
Nairaland is now full of small kids like the one I'm qouting.
With moderators banning pple as they like, hidding post anyhow, I'm tempted to say nairaland has lost it glory.

Park well jare!
People like you dominating NL would make NL sooooooo yawningly boring!
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by ttall(f): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
9ce.
check out www.tiobanke..com
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by babsomotde(m): 1:56am On Aug 06, 2013
So?
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by joanpinkie(f): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Rita sure knws how to rise up to any occasion wen it comes to dressing. She sure knws what fits evry occasion. My lady of class.
Re: Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event by vivavik(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
cool Love those 2 ladies wella. *team omori all ze way*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Sikiratu Sindodo's Birthday Dinner / Tuface And Wife Annie On The Cover Of E-101 Magazine / Biodun Okeowo & Tayo Sobola Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.