Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State (34806 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by rindee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Imagine dating your friend's mother.
LOOOL some people are shameless. angry
This made my day. cheesy
It takes two, you know
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Incestuous? How? The friend is dating the mother, not the son dating the mother. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The boy was just jealous and childish.

Be careful of what you say.
I can guarantee if you were in his position you wouldn't be fond of the idea of your peer and good friend being with the woman who gave you life.

Don't pretend. I can guarantee you would not appreciate that. I am not saying you would burn him alive necessarily but I am sure you would confront him...right or wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by BBDelta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by dplomaticVal: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
In his next world, am sure he'll have nothing to do with married women. Good riddance.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by tyosho: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
coogar: gloom & doom stories everyday of the week in nigeria. how many people die per day in our country?

in short ehn,you dont want to go there.no value is placed on human life in our great niger.soon now another petrol tanker will collapse and roast innocent bystanders. and these are the ones we hear of.
another cause of worry is that there are pple that can access the internet and believe it is okay make jokes out of matters like this.so what if he was sleeping with his mum?does that justify the judgement meted out to him?(sad thing?a lot of people seem to think so).
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
source who pleaded anonymity told DailyPost that the victim was ambushed around 5:30 a.m when he came out to urinate.

Nna, people still dey go piss outside for night?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by passionate88: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
The man no get wife?, why him no dey contented wit him wife?, why chop what you know doesn't belong to u?.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Jccy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow, nice
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nonnytex(f): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
He's mother shld be shamed of herself,she's nt worthy to be called a mother,but does he v to kill him? Is killing him d solution?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Wsdm: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.
How is this an incests? It is simply dating and dating is a normal trend among the people of that area. Sexual urge is a natural thing. If she is still young, and her environment is practicing an unpracticable social norm( i.e. Don't remarry after the first marriage), what do you expect her to do?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by wiseman2000: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
I do not support the shameless affair but the man should have warn his mother too to stop the foolish relationship and if she refuse, then he may decided to disgrace both of them not killing the man. This days self, bad news of sexual immorality tire me oooo. Ayinde in USA chose to marry his own six daughters despite his fame and achievement. This case is not like that; if it were to be his own brother and mother will kill them? If yes, then hes a violent man. I think the man does not know that worst & disgusting things goes on around the world today. he who thinks he stand should take heed less he fall. He that fall into a pit teaches others lesson.God have mercy,

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow,which is worsev bleeping your friend's momma or killing someone? damn
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Anniettieufia(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you don't love and you decided to play calm the society see you as a fool, dummy etc,

You advanced to love , they see you as a gold digger ,

But looking and hooking on for love @ a wrong place & palace is a big RISK.
MAN, i don't know whether there's peace for you in that pit ?
Rest in peace.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Evanisgud(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
alpha conde: [/b]“The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination”, Amaraizu stated.
[b]

Post mortem to ascertain what exactly?
If he was actually sleeping with the other old woman?
Thanks bro. Nigeria police are sick in the head.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Clitoris(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
adaobi123: Jesus. What's happening ? Everyone is killing each other.
I love you honey smiley
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Clitoris(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
byvan: The dead man did everything wrong because he is married with four kids!!
He's entitled to a 2nd wife if he chooses. So, kini big deal?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Kei144(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
One of the most insulting things you can say to a person is, "I will Bleep your mother." In this case it is not just saying it, but actually doing it.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by baby124: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Kails*:
normally I would preach the "thou shalt not kill" line and while it was wrong, the guy might have momentarily "blanked out" when he decided to what he did. A lot of people are becoming more and more bold these days doing things that make absolutely no sense...this "cougar" business from what I am seeing and hearing is simply not for everyone and is a recipe for drama. Another thing is I would not be surprised if the deceased young man taunted the man about "screwing" his mother.

What friend would do that? It's degrading on so many levels and for that I can understand why the act was committed.

R.I.P to the deceased...
Hopefully others will learn from this.
Exactly the friend must have humiliated him. A father of 4 died over geriatric puss. Na wah! Left your young wife to die over mama with too much energy. Well ojukokoro and alainitelorun has caused his kids to be fatherless
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
did he dieded
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
He's entitled to a 2nd wife if he chooses. So, kini big deal?

I guess he is having 72virgins wherever he is now tongue,so kosi big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
I love you honey smiley

I loovvvee youu tooo grin
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
So said BBDelta that can't even spell polygamous,i hope he knows what it means undecided,"Poligamus"indeed grin
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Be careful of what you say.
I can guarantee if you were in his position you wouldn't be fond of the idea of your peer and good friend being with the woman who gave you life.

Don't pretend. I can guarantee you would not appreciate that. I am not saying you would burn him alive necessarily but I am sure you would confront him...right or wrong?
_

Granted I will, at first, have my reservations, but if it is what my mother wants, what right do I have to deprive her of her happiness?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.
Do you know what incest is? What incestuous about dating a friend's mother no matter how weird it sounds.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Ayolasisi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
iboroet@yahoo.c:
how could he have dated his friends mother, he went a little 2 far. he may well have deserved it.
. is the mother in question 13yrs?? u mean he deserve to die for dating someone older?? get ur head straight man..
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by tyson55(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2013

Did you read the story at all? Or you read it upside down? embarassed

What is incestuous about it? undecided undecided
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by tyson55(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Granted I will, at first, have my reservations, but if it is what my mother wants, what right do I have to deprive her of her happiness?

Good response!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by sneezeemek(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
My fhinking dat youngman didn't try ooo, he should have ordered the man to stop coming to their house,since the man is also married let's see if his mother will go to the man's house or they will make bush their meeting ponit..and did he try to stop d mother, cus it wsnt molestation case.why is he runninig anyway?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by bebechuks: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nna d 2 of dem r so wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.