Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi (2209 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by RtFNJ: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Nairalanders pls stop all dis sentiments.. Bipi dis Gej Dat wike dis Amaechi dat. Ah ah.. Wetin. B sure of wot ever u wnt to say, dnt use dis medium to trash,if dis forum was to b on per second billin no of u will spnd ur tym n money to comment trash.. There is a document showin d list of law makers dat voted 4 d impeachment of amachree.. Many of u r not frm Rivers state u sit n run ur mouth.. Do u knw currently there is trouble within d 27 law makers.. Based on d list of law makers dat voted,d argument is y did dey vote.. And dats y they've not gone to court.. Mk una try dey tok wetin una knw
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by omenka(m): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2013
The press realy amaze me sometimes. What do they mean by 'factional speaker'? Stop givin credibility to criminality! That man should be charged with treason if our laws were anythin to go by.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Demdem(m): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Rt FNJ: Nairalanders pls stop all dis sentiments.. Bipi dis Gej Dat wike dis Amaechi dat. Ah ah.. Wetin. B sure of wot ever u wnt to say, dnt use dis medium to trash,if dis forum was to b on per second billin no of u will spnd ur tym n money to comment trash.. There is a document showin d list of law makers dat voted 4 d impeachment of amachree.. Many of u r not frm Rivers state u sit n run ur mouth.. Do u knw currently there is trouble within d 27 law makers.. Based on d list of law makers dat voted,d argument is y did dey vote.. And dats y they've not gone to court.. Mk una try dey tok wetin una knw

I think u are the one talking thrash. What miserable document are u refering to? U sound like the daft akpabio who came out after the NGF elections he participated in claiming that the just concluded election is void because earlier document suggests such.
Oya, show ur own document or better still ur video of impeachment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths / ALERT: Attempt To Pervert Female Candidate’s Victory In Taraba Gubernatorial / Amaechi To Be IMPEACHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.