Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails (1853 Views)

Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: That was what they said about the Loya Deal until we found out that it was worth only 5 million naira. I doubt the 100 mill story. Wish both luck sha.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by kombo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: That was what they said about the Loya Deal until we found out that it was worth only 5 million naira. I doubt the 100 mill story. Wish both luck sha.

Listen to urself... 5million dollars or naira?.. if naira den u r wrong, mtn endorsed wiz for over 30m, don jazzy, ha don jazzy for 5m... oga... go get ur facts ready.. no wonder you dint knw abt the samsung deal to produce afcon songs...
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by yoji: 5:17am On Aug 06, 2013
This nairaland is a wierd place. Its only here a producer is compared to a singer. Its jus absurd.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2013
kombo:

Listen to urself... 5million dollars or naira?.. if naira den u r wrong, mtn endorsed wiz for over 30m, don jazzy, ha don jazzy for 5m... oga... go get ur facts ready.. no wonder you dint knw abt the samsung deal to produce afcon songs...
The entire Loya Milk factory is not worth 5 million Dollars.What I heard initially is that it was 500k. it was later it was found out that it was 5 million Naira.Please, we are only stating the facts. Look at D banjs traction and Don jazzys own. One has tested its popularity with two mega shows that was sold out, while the other is hiding behind other peoples own because they are afraid of failure.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
I love them both but i think Don Jazzy is loosing out fast.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by houstonia(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
biggest lie ever, if I hear, first of all them no quarrel, secondly if it's get that bad for DJazzy there are millions of talented artistes willing to work with him. And I mean real talents no be mumu wey dey talk for beat. Aka emini gboro iwo ajebota. Bullcrap of the year
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2013
houstonia: biggest lie ever, if I hear, first of all them no quarrel, secondly if it's get that bad for DJazzy there are millions of talented artistes willing to work with him. And I mean real talents no be mumu wey dey talk for beat. Aka emini gboro iwo ajebota. Bullcrap of the year
shattap there. Do you know that tye Mavin crew has been unable to host their own shows because of serious cash crunch? Do you know that Don jazzy's Night Club folded up less than six months after opening due to debt and failure to pay staff? Do you know that the paltry 5m naira Loya deal was taken due to excruciating cash crunch? Don jazzy would not have touched that kind of embarrassing deal with a long spoon if he was still making money from the hen that laid the golden eggs in Mo' hits D banj. grin Now apologize for telling me nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us (music Video) / Meek Mill Pain Away Mp3 Download / TI Blaze-sometimes Instrumental(ft Olamide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.