Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? (4585 Views)

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... / Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Who Else Received This Text????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
thrugemaster: a spade a spade, i also received the email reply........ It is at my discretion to go ahead......... Why should i come out and start ranting fraud accusations without any evidence..........? Did freakygirl pay for such service without receiving the services? No........ Then she should not discredit someone's intergrity in a bid to make front page......
Don't mind dat jobless gal dat is only out to dent hs image.
It is morally&unethical for u to accuse some1 when u av no evidence.as for me ,exept any 1 claims he pays and he ddnt get wat he requested b4 I can blv.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by clun(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is what I stated earlier on this thread. It is pure business, he doesn't what to give out free info. But U said I was one of them. It is not compulsory. U can give it a trial or ignore it.
clun: I DONT REALLY SEE ANY BAD THING OR SCAM THERE. CHECK HIS POSTS HE HAS BEEN GIVING INFO ABOUT JOB(GUDONES).
NOW HE WANT TO MAKE IT STRICKLY BUSINESS. IS NO SIN. IF U HAVE THE MONEY U CAN PAY. IT IS OPTIONALL
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL INFOBIZ TO TRY AND GIVE PEOPLE VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY WHEN PAID.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
clun: This is what I stated earlier on this thread. It is pure business, he doesn't what to give out free info. But U said I was one of them. It is not compulsory. U can give it a trial or ignore it.

Nice 1 Clun
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by afolabisimon(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Admin why all this insults here tots this place is for the benefits of all job seekers it has turn to curse fora all nairalanders including infobis and oda abusing one anoda pls take note now such is not caLled for
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by caramel007(f): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2013
@infobiz9ja, it is not unheard of for a nigerian to defraud his fellow Ngigerian. Point of correction. Thank me later.

Following your responses so far, I am forced to believe you. All the same I feel your approach is wrong. People won't pay money into a faceless account where they can't hold the account holder liable for any breach of contract. That's. The difference between you and jobberman. They are an organization with a physical address with a name to protect. You are just a faceless individual in a forum.

I understand freaky's grievances, a lot of people have cashed in on the unemployment in Nigeria to dupe unsuspecting jobseekers.

That said, if you are truly credible like I. Want to believe you are, then you need to set up a contact other than your profile on nairaland.

My 2cent.

4 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by deyme(f): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Wit all av read here no one has explain what the 1000k is for...
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
afolabi simon: Admin why all this insults here tots this place is for the benefits of all job seekers it has turn to curse fora all nairalanders including infobis and oda abusing one anoda pls take note now such is not caLled for

Point taken.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2013
caramel007: @infobiz9ja, it is not unheard of for a nigerian to defraud his fellow Ngigerian. Point of correction. Thank me later.

Following your responses so far, I am forced to believe you. All the same I feel your approach is wrong. People won't pay money into a faceless account where they can't hold the account holder liable for any breach of contract. That's. The difference between you and jobberman. They are an organization with a physical address with a name to protect. You are just a faceless individual in a forum.

I understand freaky's grievances, a lot of people have cashed in on the unemployment in Nigeria to dupe unsuspecting jobseekers.

That said, if you are truly credible like I. Want to believe you are, then you need to set up a contact other than your profile on nairaland.

My 2cent.

Thanks 4 your thoughtful input.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2013
deyme: Wit all av read here no one has explain what the 1000k is for...

It's quite simple the optional N1,000 is for tailored jobs e.g an accountant will get accounting jobs & a teacher will get teaching jobs based on Location be it Lagos or elsewhere as opposed to random posts & Vacancies that do not suit the individuals need. In a nutshell its for targeted jobs based on the individual's location & response.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by thrugemaster(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2013
caramel007: @infobiz9ja, it is not unheard of for a nigerian to defraud his fellow Ngigerian. Point of correction. Thank me later.

My 2cent.

a valid point...........
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2013
thrugemaster:

a valid point...........

I agree
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2013
@Infobiz, Answer me ooo...
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by martinskelly(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
@freakybaby u jst nid to tak tinz easy wit d way u castigate pple,if na scam we go no and if no b scam we go stil no..thou d money is smal but its optional anyway that is he is not forcin u 2 pay either...
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by afamjb: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
afamjb: infobiz....hi am Afam am from enugu. I want to travel to owerri to look for undergraduate work to do. please alert me if there is any. n:b I dont like work day require much intelligence,I just have my save certificate any my Unizik reg number. tanx in advance as I expect ur reply. 08162662784

Hi I don't think I can help you I'm sorry try looking out for part time construction jobs/ manual labour jobs to pass the time.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by afamjb: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
y not......?
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
afamjb: y not......?

Because when they call off strike u would be going back 2 skool so my advise to you is finish with skool & Nysc then come meet me i'll hook u up.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by iebanehita(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
After all that has been said,

@Infobiz9ja.. Take note that the OP-freakbaby- is actually going through a lot of emotional trauma. With the rate of jobless graduate being on the increase by the day, you couldn't expect more from a frustrated job seeker.

I barely know you but what you are doing is worth it. I think a negotiation can be reached, as regards how much a subscriber is to pay per month for the targeted job vacancies.

Keep up the good work.

@Obinoscopy, 1forall, adewasco2K

Now, where are the moderators when you need them. This actually deformation of character, with all the insults and abusive words from the freaked poster.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks man I appreciate your input. As for the negotiations i honestly believe that N1k is enough for premium Vacancies anything less wouldn't just be worth it. As for the mods they are watching this thread in HD.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by iebanehita(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^

Alright then.

As for the MoDS, hmm!.... I comment my reserve. smiley
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^

Alright then.

As for the MoDS, hmm!.... I comment my reserve. smiley

Lol
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by adewasco2k(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
iebanehita: After all that has been said,

@Infobiz9ja.. Take note that the OP-freakbaby- is actually going through a lot of emotional trauma. With the rate of jobless graduate being on the increase by the day, you couldn't expect more from a frustrated job seeker.

I barely know you but what you are doing is worth it. I think a negotiation can be reached, as regards how much a subscriber is to pay per month for the targeted job vacancies.

Keep up the good work.

@Obinoscopy, 1forall, adewasco2K

Now, where are the moderators when you need them. This actually deformation of character, with all the insults and abusive words from the freaked poster.
we can't be everywhere, that is why we have the report button, that will alert us. thanks
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
I said it. The mods are watching this thread in HD
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2013
infobiz9ja:

Lol this comment has cracked me up & made my day. It goes to show that some good can come out of a bad situation. Even if I put it @ N10 jobless people like Freakybaby will still call me a scammer because they cannot afford N10 tongue
This an an insensitive comment and speaks volume about who you truly are. SMH for you. You will surely meet your comeuppance.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2013
kofsy:
This an an insensitive comment and speaks volume about who you truly are. SMH for you. You will surely meet your comeuppance.

Who allowed this 1 to quote me? Keke get me out of here *zooms off* Last bullet: Grammar na 4 Dictionary (Patrick Ogbahiagbon wanna be) cheesy
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
infobiz9ja:

Who allowed this 1 to quote me? Keke get me out of here *zooms off* Last bullet: Grammar na 4 Dictionary (Patrick Ogbahiagbon wanna be) cheesy

I'll be praying for you.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
kofsy:

I'll be praying for you.

From Patrick to Chris Okotie i would be the one doing the prayers 4 because u need it more than me.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by mysticalman(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tell your brother to mail me.
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by ucube: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
@infobiz me too o send me vacancy my email ucniky4love@yahoo.com hahahahaha leave freakybaby o
Re: How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com?? by infobiz9ja(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
ucube: @infobiz me too o send me vacancy my email ucniky4love@yahoo.com hahahahaha leave freakybaby o

Lol I'm not holding her as a matter of fact I've always had a thing for freaky babes wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview / salary structure River Basin??? / Dbh Solutions Ltd Graduate Analyst Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.