Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview (4583 Views)

Nextzon Business Services Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Mainstreet Bank Aptitude Test By Nextzon...portharcourt / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by Abman(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
Good day Ladies and gentlemen,
Please can some one help me confirm the authenticity of the SMS I received from NEXTZON regarding job interview? The text reads as:

Good day, In regards to our mandate to staff for an Oil and gas company and your recent application. We would like to invite you for an interview at NEXTZON, 33 Bishop Aboyade Cole, V/I .
Please, did any one got a similar text message, as I cannot really remember applying to NEXTZON.
I need assistance in this regard. Any one please?
Re: Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by etolaiya(f): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2010
Nextzon has a recruitment dept so it is likely that they are recruiting for a company. Just prepare for test and take your cv. It may be authentic. Good luck.
Re: Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by Dejavu147: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2010
Abman:

Good day Ladies and gentlemen,
Please can some one help me confirm the authenticity of the SMS I received from NEXTZON regarding job interview? The text reads as:

Good day, In regards to our mandate to staff for an Oil and gas company and your recent application. We would like to invite you for an interview at NEXTZON, 33 Bishop Aboyade Cole, V/I .
Please, did any one got a similar text message, as I cannot really remember applying to NEXTZON.
I need assistance in this regard. Any one please?

They are for real man, just make sure you go for the Interview thats their Address.
wish you best of luck.

Dejavu smiley
Re: Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by guseman(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2010
It is real. U av 2 be prepared cos dey av some hr expert dere.
I was invited for a chat dere last year wit about qualification 10 others
Re: Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by freeman191(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
I was their former staff, its for real, they dont usually advertise for positions they go after applicants, they are a management consultancy firms that run the finance departments of major upcoming and established companies, they are friendly and nice, just relax when you get their and be on time, and once more their test no easy ooh, general maths, english, critical reasoning and accounts. Also the interview is done on two levels, one by a middle mgt staff, then a senior staff, usually one on one, you will learn alot and improve urself if u land a job there, i had other plans regarding my career thats why i stopped working, anyway i hope this helps.
Re: Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview by Abman(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
I want to sincerely thank all those who deemed it fit to stop by and gave a piece of advise. I really appreciate all of you and am really proud of you guys. I will sit up now and prepare for the interview. Thanks gentlemen and may God bless the originator of this website. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bg Group Graduate Programme / Npower And Their New Found Secrecy / She Mistakenly Transferd 100k Airtel Mobile To My Phone. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.