Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) (2212 Views)

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) by Ebi3go(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Source: http://naijawave.tk/forum2_theme_956952.xhtml?tema=13&hash=00c651835fefbe6d9359e1d2daaab3

Popular Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh’s acting may be going south following threats from some movie producers and director to relegate her to the background as a result of what they described as herrude conduct recently at a location in Asaba.
“That little brat, apart from her addictions to marijuana, doesn’t give a damn about whose ox is gored, she abuses, throw tantrums and fights on set at any slightest provocationand we must make sure she’s humiliated.
"She seems to have gathered too much weight and has hurriedly forgottenthose days when she used to go on bended knees for a ‘waka pass’ role in movies.We’ll teach her a lesson."
According to our sources, Tonto Dikeh who was playing a lead role in a movie at a location in Asaba, provoked the anger of a top movie director by her unbecoming display onset.
The director hasn’t stoppedtelling everyone his nasty experience at the hands of the controversial actress.
According to the director who craved anonymity:
“Tonto Dikeh is such a rot and lacks every bit of hometraining, apologies to her parents. I tried to control myself in order not to disrupt the set, but I got upset over the kind of insults Tonto heaped on the makeup artist on the set; a woman old enough to be her mother.
"She liberally used words like, ‘Are you stupid, don’t you know what you are supposed to do? Must I remind you before you’ll know you are supposed to make me up?’ on the woman who was at the verge of throwing back some punch lines at her.”
Consequently, a group of directors and producers have decided not to featurethe actress who currently is not even in good terms with many actress, due to her recent outburst on the social media.
Any advices for our miss Tonto Dikeh?

Re: See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) by Bonapart(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
1st to comment... I made it at last
Re: See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
i wish it was true
Re: See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) by sweettease(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
shocked Yeh! Is dat tonto's ugly step sister? undecided
Re: See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) by dplomaticVal: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
They should learn to tolerate her excesses since she'v got high acting skills and stil has alot more to contribute cos if evrything ws based on one's xter and nt one's contribution then Balotelli wld've bn also relegated by his club. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Akon In Tradition Outfit / Oooouccchh!! 18+ Only : Kim Kardashian Strips Completely Unclad For KUWTK / Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.