Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. (2206 Views)

Oritse Femi's management releases press statement concerning his fight at Quilox / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Singles include; 'Una Go Wait Taya' ft. Oritse Yemi. And 'Lonely Men Cry' ft Kiss Manuel. Source: MTVbasa

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by TrishaP(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Waiting....
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by fairygeh(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am not laughing cheesy
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by oluwafemi113(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy grin

Following
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by missbehave247(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
this should be posted in joke zone

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
the dude is coming with another style... just wait and see how he's gonna blow up music industry with his style..... still waiting for ur album@Airforce1.... u get mouth bro....

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
wilsondave:
the dude is coming with another style... just wait and see how he's gonna blow up music industry with his style..... still waiting for ur album@Airforce1.... u get mouth bro....

cheesy cheesy

roll up sleeves
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by omophunky(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
For the album to take this long to drop
Definitely he's going to get nomination for Grammy
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Sylverbox(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lwkmd. Airforce1, the most popular artist without even a single.
Still waiting for the album sha

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by temmyt20(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
finally......#i hope its true......#waiting
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
temmyt20:
finally......#i hope its true......#waiting
fast n pray also

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
P
Sylverbox:

grin grin

I'm dropping the album soon

A date ha been fixed but I ain't gonn disclose that here

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sylverbox:
U can also purchase the singles on itunes.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by icebebe(f): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Airforce1:
P

grin grin

*sneezes*
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by youngberry001(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Airforce1:
P

grin grin

Airforce the best joker in NL grin
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
P
youngberry001:
Airforce the best joker in NL grin

Believe!
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Airforce nwanne m. cheesy

How far the album?
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Would be better if you do a collabo wit vic.o
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by pojophilius(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
fairygeh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I am not laughing cheesy
Nyc dp,,,so,wia is ur owz??
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 3:02am On Apr 05, 2015
ifyalways:
Airforce nwanne m. cheesy

How far the album?

still working on it

Got 8 tracks already

4 more songs and I'm good to go

Dis album is going to be the talk of the town... trust me
grin
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin joke of the day
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2015
So there are big artist on NL, an authorgraph pleasssssssssssssz
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Oysdam(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Airforce ooo
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oysdam:
Airforce ooo

grin cheesy
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Pebcak: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Airforce1 one will show up like Heck yeah
its my turn to shine grin grin grin

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by hatux: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Airforce1 should just unleash this damn album, nairalanders can't wait any longer...

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pebcak:

cheesy
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Psalmwise(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Airforce1(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Psalmwise:
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off

Buy my Cd o grin
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Sylverbox:
angry angry angry angry angry...that's Dede Mabiaku's tittle and his, alone grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by Chinny5(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2015
omophunky:
For the album to take this long to drop
Definitely he's going to get nomination for Grammy
See whyning
Re: Airforce1 To Feature Kiss Daniel, Oritse Femi On His Album. by stinggy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pebcak:

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Kaii, see 'outshine-ment'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle / Photos: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Tattoo In Semi Naked Pictures / 12 Things Nigerian Girls Say And What They Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.