Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano (25556 Views)

Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by inosend: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Which kain prosecution? Let them just stick a stick of dynamite up his poop-hole and drop him off in a wide open ground.

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by BadAttitude(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: WTF!!!

This just goes to show that the Nigerian Police no get work..

Allahu Akbar

Another example of an individual whose head is for decoration... Those charges are well deserved and served.,,,what if a relative of a victim of the blast saw him doing that? wahala don gas be dat!!!
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by 50calibre(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: WTF!!!

This just goes to show that the Nigerian Police no get work..

Allahu Akbar

Lol you really talk like a true aboki!!

You and your fellow abokis aren't worthy to be classified as humans, I'm for the idea that you all be rounded up and sent into the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by saint047(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maxymilliano: How does jubilating “in the presence of a large crowd” after a bomb blast constitute inciting and disturbing public peace? Must he be shedding crocodile tears to be seeing as patriotic and law abiding?
shot up ur mouth,dnt u hav conscience,or u prefer to leav in fools paradise
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bad Attitude:

Another example of an individual whose head is for decoration... Those charges are well deserved and served.,,,what if a relative of a victim of the blast saw him doing that? wahala don gas be dat!!!

That he was happy at a bomb blast is not a crime.. #FACT!!

All other matters are purely sentimental.

#PERIOD!
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by EveryLadY(f): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
in as much as i believe there are good northerners, majority are Boko sympathizers who sees this insurgence as a tool against their perceived enemy. just last week that police paraded suspected Boko Haram members arrested in Lagos,we saw one of our former security guard among them.Which means we had spent over a year with a potential Boko haramite right here in the heart of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Ayatullah(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why were President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan people not arrested when they were reported to have declared an All Night Long Booze Party right inside the Villa, REJOICING AT THE DEATH OF PRESIDENT UMAR YAR'ADUA?
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you really talk like a true aboki!!

You and your fellow abokis aren't worthy to be classified as humans, I'm for the idea that you all be rounded up and sent into the jungle.

And whats wrong with talking like an Aboki?! angry

DOnt worry.. I dare you to go and say this shiit in front of Abokis and lets see how that works out for you.. angry
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by chukjojo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please release that my friend, why woun't him rejoice? is it not obvious that some of these ibos are ready to sacrify more of their lives,

by the way, what is sharia court?
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by EveryLadY(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

#PERIOD!

I beg to disagree with u.How is it that our sense of reasoning is lop sided? I once read a book that a man was sentenced to prison for not being remorseful over the death of his mother. Was he the one that killed her?No!What was his crime,Lack of remorse.He even went to the beach with his girlfriend same day.So think pal.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Every_LadY:

I beg to disagree with u.How is it that our sense of reasoning is lop sided? I once read a book that a man was sentenced to prison for not being remorseful over the death of his mother. Was he the one that killed her?No!What was his crime,Lack of remorse.He even went to the beach with his girlfriend same day.So think pal.

I once also read about how an innocent man was sentenced to death..

So whats your point?!
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Biodup: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

What did you write abeg?!
you b leaner, you no go school
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Soloter(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
13volts: Funny it was another Aboki not worth calling a human that reported the matter to the police.
@biodup said most not all the abokis. before you crucify one another over this news piece, ponder over this. are you sure of this news? the few educated ones know how to play over peoples' intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Biodup: you b leaner, you no go school

No o!!

I be Almajiri Aboki.. Abeg read wetin ehn write and do the following;

1. Tell me if e make sense to you.

2. Explain.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by EveryLadY(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No o!!

I be Almajiri Aboki.. Abeg read wetin ehn write and do the following;

1. Tell me if e make sense to you.

2. Explain.

U mean I should download the meaning of what I posted?I weep for the rejoicing/celebration done on the day of ur birth!

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by delors(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Biodup: Most of these abokis doesn't what calling human being. The animal deserved jungle justice.
Mr Biodun, you have already carried out JUNGLE JUSTICE with your grammar...Thank you thank you thank you...you are far too kind...

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Every_LadY:

U mean I should download the meaning of what I posted?I weep for the rejoicing/celebration done on the day of ur birth!

First of all (dont go down low], That post wasnt directed at you but Biodup.

Now I wonder what you would do about your existence.. For not being able to see this obvious fact.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by 50calibre(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

And whats wrong with talking like an Aboki?! angry

DOnt worry.. I dare you to go and say this shiit in front of Abokis and lets see how that works out for you.. angry

Wrong!!! I'd say the same thing, and even worse to the face of an aboki and he ain't going to do sh*t about it else, I'd beat his bush a*s to death, his dagger or fetish charms won't even help him.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by delors(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki:

#PERIOD!
Walahii...Aboki don vex...surutu don land...
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Vonwolf(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maxymilliano: How does jubilating “in the presence of a large crowd” after a bomb blast constitute inciting and disturbing public peace? Must he be shedding crocodile tears to be seeing as patriotic and law abiding?

How can a sane person write this?

1 Like

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Biodup: Most of these abokis doesn't what calling human being. The animal deserved jungle justice.
Wetin you call this language wey u use? Hope you weren't trying to communicate in English
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by tjdj: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
DTP- Disturbing Tha Peace, maybe he is a Ludacris fan.....lol
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
For every death, there is one who rejoices and one who mourns
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
50calibre:

Wrong!!! I'd say the same thing, and even worse to the face of an aboki and he ain't going to do sh*t about it else, I'd beat his bush a*s to death, his dagger or fetish charms won't even help him.

I shall be watching out for you!
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by supaeagles(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
delors:
Mr Biodun, you have already carried out JUNGLE JUSTICE with your grammar...Thank you thank you thank you...you are far too kind...
@delors... biodup may not have had access to the same quality education many of have been fortunate to have #justsaying

@biodup : btw, FYI, highlighted part should be "are not worth". More importantly, please note:
1) The term "Aboki" is derogatory
2) making such generalizations about an ethnic society / people based on the actions of a few is very incorrect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man (laughing like a hyena in public directly at people's misfortunes) should be arrested. His actions can surely be interpreted as inciting public disturbance by laughing at the victims when they have just gone through a harrowing experience.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by MrAboki: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Anyways, na Misdemenor, so na Fine ehn go pay!

#No Shaking!
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by pbling: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
e knws somtin abt it,e shd b debrief
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Ninilowo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
WORTH grin
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by lacasa: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013

See english sad

And you're calling others 'abokis' angry
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Afroconnect: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
very good,he should be treated like a terrorist-he actually is a terrorist.a normal human being will never be happy when lives and properties are destroyed.
Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Bizibi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
How can somebody see burnt bodies everywhere in the scene and he knows fully well at that time that it was a bomb blast and he starts jubilating smh,that guy is a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano by Usman212s: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
English no be by force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village / Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / 10 Teenagers Killed By Flood In Niger State After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.