Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 (867 Views)

I Keep Seeing The Same Number All The Time - 555 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 by drstan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
A lady sent me friend request on facebook, when i log in i accepted, as soon as i accepted she came online, she said she like my pics that why she add me, she ask me, which type of hair colour i like on ladies, i said the colour God have them, before i finish typing she send another message that she gat to go i should text her with that number above, but no country code, when i check on google i saw , many complains about the number, i want to ask if any one here on NL have experience it, did you text? If yes what was the outcome. http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-714-494-1092
Re: This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 by timupwithme: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
drstan: A lady sent me friend request on facebook, when i log in i accepted, as soon as i accepted she came online, she said she like my pics that why she add me, she ask me, which type of hair colour i like on ladies, i said the colour God have them, before i finish typing she send another message that she gat to go i should text her with that number above, but no country code, when i check on google i saw , many complains about the number, i want to ask if any one here on NL have experience it, did you text? If yes what was the outcome. http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-714-494-1092
drstan: A lady sent me friend request on facebook, when i log in i accepted, as soon as i accepted she came online, she said she like my pics that why she add me, she ask me, which type of hair colour i like on ladies, i said the colour God have them, before i finish typing she send another message that she gat to go i should text her with that number above, but no country code, when i check on google i saw , many complains about the number, i want to ask if any one here on NL have experience it, did you text? If yes what was the outcome. http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-714-494-1092

This is the work of fraudsters(419ers) and that is how they start. Before you know whats happening, you will be required to part with some of your personal information leading to your detriment. Most of these people work as a syndicate comprising of criminal minded young boys and girls and they have somany e-mail addresses and phone numbers. Sometimes they copy a beautiful lady's picture from the internet or facebook and use it to open an e-mail address or facebook account, and if you are the type that is easily trilled by pretty faces on the internet, then you are a potential fraud victim. My advice is that if any stranger invites you on facebook and wishes to switch from there to a more private means or social media inorder to communicate with you, ordinarily has something up their sleeves and you must be careful. Come to think of it, someone just sent you a friendship invitation and the next thing is to tell you all he or she knows about you from your picture and your very brief profile and to make it worst, they will say that they trust you and want to relate with you with sweet words. Please do not be fooled. And for the number, it can be digitally or electronically generated from inside Nija and you will think the person is from outside the country. Again since they operate in syndicates, some of their members are scattered all over Nija and other countries from where they coordinate their criminal activities. Another advice is that do not give out your personal e-mail address or reply to their mail with your personal e-mail address, because once you do that, they can hack into you e-mail and by so doing they will clone your e-mail and use it to write to your friends and defraud them. These people are deadlier than a cobra or scorpion. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Same Number Again!! 7144-941-092 by drstan(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
timupwithme:

This is the work of fraudsters(419ers) and that is how they start. Before you know whats happening, you will be required to part with some of your personal information leading to your detriment. Most of these people work as a syndicate comprising of criminal minded young boys and girls and they have somany e-mail addresses and phone numbers. Sometimes they copy a beautiful lady's picture from the internet or facebook and use it to open an e-mail address or facebook account, and if you are the type that is easily trilled by pretty faces on the internet, then you are a potential fraud victim. My advice is that if any stranger invites you on facebook and wishes to switch from there to a more private means or social media inorder to communicate with you, ordinarily has something up their sleeves and you must be careful. Come to think of it, someone just sent you a friendship invitation and the next thing is to tell you all he or she knows about you from your picture and your very brief profile and to make it worst, they will say that they trust you and want to relate with you with sweet words. Please do not be fooled. And for the number, it can be digitally or electronically generated from inside Nija and you will think the person is from outside the country. Again since they operate in syndicates, some of their members are scattered all over Nija and other countries from where they coordinate their criminal activities. Another advice is that do not give out your personal e-mail address or reply to their mail with your personal e-mail address, because once you do that, they can hack into you e-mail and by so doing they will clone your e-mail and use it to write to your friends and defraud them. These people are deadlier than a cobra or scorpion. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
waooo! Thanks alot, running to facebook to block her.

(1) (Reply)

Agberos Of Mushin Versus Warri Boys / Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE / Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.