Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz (3198 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Voting criteria

Opener
rhymes
Wordplay
personals
metaphors/ similies
flow
punchlines
closer

20 lines . . .

deadline : Monday 5th august, 6pm.
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2013

Im known for killing dawgs with gats/ so its obvious that Im ripping this bum in parts/ but if he thinks that his lyrics come with sparks/
. . Ill storm with a racket . . to give him a forehand smash . .and beat him 'off the bat'!!/

My text is lethal/ he ll get cleared with pebbles/ for tryna test this devil/
. . I blaze this resentful guy. . cos my deadly metals/ . . leave holes 'in sore gents' . . like 'restive rebels'!/

. . this gee is finished/ how can he handle my flame when hes weak and feverish/ I keep the punches coming till his wits diminish/
. . Im 'King' . . but if he makes a claim to the 'Palace', Ill put him on a horse and give him a 'Bucking harm' . . even if he diss me in 'Queens' English!!/

. . this lazy bum is fake/ his lines never move us . . but the crowd go wild when Im blazing up the stage/
plus his technique is old . . I could nail him to a rooftop with a calendar attached . . and he still wont have a chance of 'staying up to date'!!/

Im placing this verse to break ya/ you best run for ya life or head to Asia/
. . cos on Fb . . Sleak ripped you in pieces . . you couldnt handle the shame of been beaten by a wack . . no wonder you changed ya name from Berg to
Glaciers!!!/

I drop real shots on this queer guy/ cos Ive made a name from gunning thugs with airstrikes/
. . so we wont see this 'ant elope' . . rather these beating will leave him running for his 'dear' life!!/

Im leaving this lawless rapper torn/ cos my bars floor and shatter gums/
. . Ibimes punches skidded you off . . and left you running into the bush . . that we all thought you were partaking in a forest marathon!/

. . while I script the greatest/ and spit the latest/ his verse is revealing that the imp has faded/
. . My fire render him homeless . . so Glacierz can never 'dare Mik' . . unless its a reference to an issue thats skin related!/
(dermic)

I bruise and mangle/ with hooks that strangle/ so you guaranteed to lose your ankles/
. . Im his deity . . Glacierz greet my lines with fear and admiration . . cos I 'awe G' . . something like 'Uzor Kalu'!!/

Im bad and ruthless/ while hes mad and clueless/ so this closer will leave him scarred and muted/
. . Ive murked him once . . but this time Ill take him down and bring him 'Low well' without taking him to 'massachussets'!!/

4 Likes

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Iceberg's diss@Mik grin
Ya shït blast only when u go boom with feaces/so u swell up when I blow u in pieces/
i mean ya 'body chemistry' changes as i ''defy Boyle's Law''. . . . . .''increase the pressure'' of the beating. . . . .and ya ''volume increases''!!/

He should be quiting the fight/cos i see no reason why the weakling may rise/to be beefing the Ice/
but since He's 'King'. . . .this punch alone will make him the 'Knight'. . . .i mean what i'll knock outta him is the Living 'Daylight'!/«night»

Am brutal/my useful writtens frugal/with exuberant punches . . .to hit him youthful/
so he'll go 'bananas' . . . .once i smash his 'melon' with 'limestones'. . . .just to prove the beating 'fruitful'!/

the fàck am winning/and i got enuf cash and shillings/to dash ya siblings/
but the way i'l injure u if u claim 'Pennyworth'. . . .u'l always have to take care of the 'Bruise'. . . . .like 'Alfred in the Batman Series'!/«Bruce»

i bring him a bad spanking/since he ball with a mad tackling/so start packing/
but if he doesnt. . . .his head will turn 'Bitumen'. . . .once i put it in the 'distillation column'. . . .and give it a hard 'cracking'!/

peeps were mocking him a lot well/when Finest was thru with prettily out Knocking Mik the Scoundrel/then i 'summarized'. . . like 'empty kernels'. . . theres no 'dawg' in Mik . . .so to me u are 'nothing in a nutshell'/«kennels»

battle me again? No doubt is a silly move/a grave mistake, u should correct now in ya freaking tomb/
cos am killing you. . . .with furniture though. . . .just a punch'll throw u 'so far' . . . .i mean u'l be hit by the couch in ya living room/«sofa»

Punches be touching ya roots, mate/who says u scorched Bis, and pulled weights?/
see, he 'grinded u to flour and put u in an oven' . . . .Cos u turned his line ur signature. . . . .that made u even 'naughty' like 'fruitcakes'!/«nutty»

u beat up Bones. . .fùck that, mere cretin/see the Jolly Roger displays how i'll cross ya skeletons/
get Mik marched with my 'rainboots'. . .so like the 'capital of New Zealand'. . . .u'l swear his death was caused by 'Wellington'!/

yo spits annuled/so i come to rip ya guts/and to spill ya blood/
Mik doesnt fit amongst the living. . . .so this last punch sends him to his 'early grave'. . . .Oh no! Even 'the dead write him off' on the 'Ouija Board'!!/

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm Re-Reading
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Up for votes
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
mikuz: Up for votes

Mik, wanted to ask ur consent as my opponent.
Can i take the link to FB?
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
ThePrekky. . . .i see u viewing the post, lets have ur vote pls.
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Opener==»This goes to GLACIERZ!(Packed more sting)

rhymes==»Mikuz(glacierz @ the third bar u switched from 2 syllables to 4 syllables -_-)

Wordplay==»hmmm both brought great stuffs
GLACIERZ!:
battle me again? No doubt is a silly move/a
grave mistake, u should correct now in ya
freaking tomb/
cos am killing you. . . .with furniture
though. . . .just a punch'll throw u 'so far' . . . .i
mean u'l be hit by the couch in ya living
room/«sofa»

Mikuz: I drop real shots on this queer guy/ cos Ive
made a name from gunning thugs with
airstrikes/
. . so we wont see this 'ant elope' . . rather
these beating will leave him running for his
'dear' life!!/

Mikuz: I bruise and mangle/ with hooks that strangle/
so you guaranteed to lose your ankles/
. . Im his deity . . Glacierz greet my lines with
fear and admiration . . cos I 'awe G' . .
something like 'Uzor Kalu'!!/

(I quoted the ones,I felt had more sting)this goes to Mikuz

personals==»TIE

metaphors/ similies==»MIKUZ

flow==»hmmm(again) I'll have to tie this also

punchlines==»GLACIERZ! Thah bitumen ish was d0pe

closer==»GLACIERZ!

Tie Breaker==»hmmm(I've gatta stop doing this!) Anyways for me this goes to GLACIERZ! Some hilarious stuffs

MVGT==»GLACIERZ!(No let your head swell -_-)
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Joshuabase: Opener==»This goes to GLACIERZ!(Packed more sting)

rhymes==»Mikuz(glacierz @ the third bar u switched from 2 syllables to 4 syllables -_-)

Wordplay==»hmmm both brought great stuffs

(I quoted the ones,I felt had more sting)this goes to Mikuz

personals==»TIE

metaphors/ similies==»MIKUZ

flow==»hmmm(again) I'll have to tie this also

punchlines==»GLACIERZ! Thah bitumen ish was d0pe

closer==»GLACIERZ!
IT appears to be a tie abeg werin be tie breaker?

enjoyability
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
mikuz: enjoyability

''Anyways for me this goes to GLACIERZ! Some hilarious stuffs'' . . .doesnt this imply enjoyability?

Hian! Mikkuuzzu.
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Glacierz takes this easily...

In his rush to pen witty punches, Mikuz has forgotten to rhyme...

I mean...wetin be this?

mikuz: .

I drop real shots on this queer guy/ cos Ive made a name from gunning thugs with airstrikes/
. . so we wont see this 'ant elope' . . rather these beating will leave him running for his 'dear'life!!/

Im leaving this lawless rapper torn/ cos my bars floor and shatter gums/
. . Ibimes punches skidded you off . . and left you running into the bush . . that we all thought you were partaking in a forest[b] marathon![/b]/

I bruise and mangle/ with hooks that strangle/ so you guaranteed to lose your ankles/
. . Im his deity . . Glacierz greet my lines with fear and admiration . . cos I 'awe G' . . something like 'Uzor Kalu'!!

As the 2nd best textcee on this board, you cant be spitting mediocre shitt like this...

You can do better Mikuz

Welldone Glacierz

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Glacierz takes this easily...

I mean...wetin be this?

As the 2nd best textcee on this board, you cant be spitting mediocre shitt like this...

You can do better Mikuz

Welldone Glacierz
WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Glacierz takes this easily...

I mean...wetin be this?

You can do better Mikuz

Welldone Glacierz

Don't agree with this. I see little wrong in the lines you quoted. Airstrikes/deer life etc all rhyme congruently.

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2013
can I vote?
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I mean...wetin be this?

lwkmd.. choi

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2013
KAST¡EL-K¡LLz:
can I vote?

Its open to all.
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ibime, ur vote pls
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by delidimes: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nice verse from both headz

opener-mikuz

puns-mikuz

metas-tie

punch-tie

ryhmes-tie

flow-tie

personas-tie

closer-tie....nofin hittin from both

MVGT.....MIKUZ
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by ThePrekky(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Can't see where mikuz's rhymes fell off tho
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mikuz got this.Better flow than glacierz.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Inkblood: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2013
I vote Mikuz.. No relation cool
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2013
thefcùk!! i thought there was a laid down voting procedure?

the votes without the procedure should be annuled . . . .whaddaya say mikuz?

therefore its *Glacierz 1-1 Mikuz*
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by demsid(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2013
both are dope . Incredible dats y i dont wanna vote. '' u are notin in a nutshell,empty kernels''-GLACIERS. I awe G lyk Uzor kalu....mikuz. I no fit lie una Baaad!!
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by DRESK(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Lols
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by murphysmallz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
seriously ¿¿
awe g = orgi??
did u attend English class

well my verd
opener mike
closer tie
metaphors tie
punch tie
worplay's piff
rhymes n flow mike
personal s tie

mvgt mikuz
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
No Bro, thats orji.
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2013
mikuz: No Bro, thats orji.

Mikuz, pls close this shii. . .anyhow
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by Daphantom: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
since its been decided. I hearby pronounce Mikuz winner by 4 votes to 2.
BATTLE CLOSED
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by goshikid: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lmao
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
battle cud swing though
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by marcavellio: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Glacierz won this brawl obviously.. smh you guys should use ur brainz and stop dick riding....

Glacierz won it... Jeez
Re: Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz by marcavellio: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2013
angry I see a lot off dick riding here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audition For A Rap Battle Contest / SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed / Contest: Translating Yoruba Rap Lyric - Win Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.