Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die (889 Views)

A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Buhari Is God's Choice For Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die by nairalandaddict: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2013

Apostle Madubuko is set to marry 33 year old daughter of a bishop and Kenyan gospel award winning music star, Emmy Kosgei. Their traditional marriage will hold on Thursday August 29th in Kenya, while their church wedding will hold on Saturday August 31 at Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. A reception will follow later at Sheraton Hotel, Lagos.

Apostle Anselm Madubuko talks about why he settled for Emmy Kosgei
"The truth is that God brought her to me and it was just glare in my spirit. When my wife passed on, I was completely clueless and I began to pray. God showed her to me. She refused my advances initially but after some time through prophesies and so on, she said yes."
Apostle Madubuko met Emmy in Kenya in 2010 during one of his visits to the country to propagate God's work at the Revival Assembly Azusa conference.
Emmy was at the conference to perform.

Click HERE for more gists
Re: Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die by dasparrow: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Post

You know the saying: Body no be fire wood. undecided
Re: Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die by Chanchit: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thats a very nice move, afterall he did not divorce anybody to marry her. RIP to the dead wife, @least she should be happy her husband would not die of konji.
Sadly this might not hit FP, but if to say na for ashawo room una catch the pastor, the news go don laf reach FP.

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander / Bus From Mowe To VI / Meet Grigori Perelman; The Math Genius Who Turned Down A US$1 Million Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.