Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (944 Views)

Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic / Frank Archibong; A Replica Of The Divine Mandate And The Only Way Forward For / What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2015

A PARADIGM SHIFT – THE WAY FORWARD FOR A NEW NIGERIA
- Pastor Sunday Adelaja

There has been an avalanche of criticism from some economic commentators regarding what is perceived as “lack of economic policy direction” of the Buhari Government. This is claimed to scare away foreign investors and lead to the lower economic growth, loss of value on the stock market, among other issues.
The argument around the authenticity of the perceived economic growth in the previous dispensation remains an argument for another day. After all, between November 2014, and February 2015, the Nigeria crashed nearly 30%. In 2014, the Nigerian stock market crashed and at the end of the year was rated the one of the worst performing in the world. Blaming PMB for economic crises is quite unfair.
However, the BIG QUESTIONS for today is this: Is there really lack of policy direction? Are the investors and economic players unable to discern nor align with a NEW way of thinking? Are the beneficiaries of past policies which constitute the 1% elite (plus foreign investors) trying to fight against the new paradigm?

Whether deliberately or not, what has been overlooked by most of those complaining is that a major paradigm shift is happening. This was sounded by President Buhari a few days ago. This new thinking clearly indicates Nigeria’s new economic trajectory. While speaking at the Catholic Bishops Conference which held a few days ago at Igwurita near Port Harcourt , President Buhari represented by Vice President Osinbajo made the following comments:

“Our fight against corruption is not just a battle of virtue and righteousness in our land, but it is a fight for the soul and substance of our nation. Corruption in our country is endemic and it constitutes a parallel system, corruption has made a potentially prosperous country struggle to feed and provide jobs for its people.
Hundreds of thousands of infants and maternal mortality statistics, hundreds of thousands deaths from communicable diseases are traceable to the greed and corruption of a few, “Nigerians should think of resuscitating the nation`s economy because two-thirds of Nigerians lived in extreme poverty. Efforts should be made to create an enabling environment for enterprise, plan and make a budget that would cater for poor Nigerians.
They must be helped, first to survive, and then, fully participate in the economy of the nation. Consequently, we must create tenets for the very poor and vulnerable, while ensuring that social spending also resurrects investments in the economy. We must invest substantially in relevant education; teachers training and vocational and entrepreneurial training,”

In this speech, the president indicates that there is need for a paradigm shift from what is today obtainable in Nigeria where economic policy is focused on a few, to economic policy focused on the two thirds majority. He believes developing the people is a major economic policy shift.
This type of thinking is not only unique in Nigeria of recent times, but is Godly. The development of the poor and needy is the heart of God. Individuals, institutions or nations who have such a focus always become greatly blessed.
It is said of John D. Rockefeller, that he considered himself an “angel of mercy “to the poor. This passion drove Mr Rockerfeller to continuously driving the price of fuel lower and lower, taking on opposition and attempting to enable that every person could buy his product. Eventually he controlled over eighty percent of the market at a time. He became very wealthy.
Even after his company was sued and broken up to over thirty separate companies, he retired and spent over forty years in full time philanthropy. The separate entities born out of Rockefeller Company grew to become some of the biggest oil companies globally, thus making the Rockefeller family even richer. Today Mr Rockefeller remains one of the richest men in history.

The greatest assets of a nation are its people. Non-mineral rich nations such as Germany and Japan are on the forefront of wealth because of developing their people. Same is the case of Israel, the least in terms of oil resources in the Middle East, yet the most developed nation in that region.
President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo have repeatedly reiterated the need to look at the masses. In one speech, the Vice President indicated that the school feeding program would inject close to one trillion naira into the economy.

Imagine what will happen in Nigeria if business leaders, Churches, schools, media and others focus on developing products for the masses? Suddenly, there will be much cheaper houses, banks will focus on ways to finance those at the bottom of the pyramid, programs will be put in place to convert their land or their energy to money for purchase of things, a virtuous cycle will be created, more of the poor will be pulled up into the economy, thus enabling more spending power, and the economy will grow in reality, and not just on paper.

It is necessary to support the leadership by emphasizing this new paradigm. This is the way forward for a new Nigeria. A nation that values the importance of all its people.
Nigeria just like other nations loves to celebrate its people. We pick up stories of excellence here and there, where our people do well. Perhaps there are hundreds or a few thousands of such stories both known and unknown. Having had our image battered globally, we quickly celebrate these oasis of good stories.
It is a good thing to celebrate with modesty. However, it is NOT sufficient to have just a few hundred or thousand success stories. Great nations are made up of millions of exceptional people who every day do extra ordinary things to move their nations forward.
Focusing on the two thirds majority as economic thrust will shift Nigeria into a nation where millions of people do extra ordinary things.

Investors are welcome to any country. Policies must be made to enable foreign investors play in Nigeria. This is good business practice. However, Nigeria is fighting systemic corruption from the past. It will be expected that the 1% elite, who have been the center of economic policy over the years will scream, shout and threaten to pull out their investments.

PMB must be supported to maintain a firm footing on establishing the new paradigm centered around the Nigerian masses- the forgotten two thirds.
There is no serious economy that is primarily driven by foreign investors. If the citizens of a nation are well to do, and have money to purchase products, foreign investors will come in. A nations primary investors should be its own people. Foreign investors should be a secondary source of wealth to complement the citizens.

Millions of Nigerians should be rich enough to have the disposable income to buy up stocks and shares when Nigerian companies and parastatals are privatized. Nigerian institutions should mainly be owned by Nigerians.
Nigeria cannot wholly depend on foreign investors to turn its economy around. No body can love our nation better than we. In a time of crises, foreign investors will sell and exit; citizens will weather the storm.
it is strategically unwise for any nation to be over dependant on foreign investors at the detriment of its people.

Where citizens are the economic players, it is also strategically unwise for a handful few people to solely determine the economic destiny of a nation. Wealth should be widespread.
Whereas Rockefeller mentioned above had a heart for the people and grew rich, his company eventually became monopolistic. In that era, a few Americans virtually owned the economy. America was then a fast growing third world country, with a large economy, a few rich people and masses of poor people. This changed when millions of Americans rose up to challenge the status quo through the courts. The people won, the nation changed. A new crop of business men such as Henry Ford emerged. This were men who focused on developing products for the masses. For moved the car from something of a privileged few to one affordable by the masses. The middle class grew, the nation grew and became a developed nation not too many decades later.

Let all Nigerians not only support this new paradigm laid out by the nations leadership, but get all hands on deck to press forward towards the building of a new nation.

Source: www.sundayadelajablog.com/archives/2200

This I believe should be the sentiment of every patriotic Nigerian.
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by IbeOkehie: 11:48am On Jan 06
Alore:

Source: www.sundayadelajablog.com/archives/2200

This I believe should be the sentiment of every patriotic Nigerian.

So how do you feel today? 🤔 The optimistic expectations of 2015 were very interesting.

Good Luck to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Gerrard59(m): 4:03am On Jan 07
IbeOkehie:

So how do you feel today? 🤔 The optimistic expectations of 2015 were very interesting.

Good Luck to Nigeria

Alore:

I beg to disagree. If you have skills, leaving a 400k job in Nigeria to get even a minimum wage job that will give you legal residence in 1st world nation is always a wise decision and far better than earning even 1.5m in today's Naija economy. I earned more than 700k working in a multinational before I left Nigeria in 2019. It was the best decision I made for myself and my family. Please do the same if you have the opportunity. Your fiancee is a visionary and wise. Try and listen to her.

He relocated. Clowns voted for Buhari in 2015 only to japa.

Useless people!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by lastkingsman: 7:12am On Jan 07
Gerrard59:

Useless people!

Raise am, raise am grin
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 10:32pm On Jan 07
Gerrard59:

Useless people!

And you that you refused to japa, how have you been useful to yourself, your family and your neighbours?
Your kinds will rather blame someone else for their troubles in life than take personal responsibility and look for a way out for their lives and their dependents. My friend, learn to take responsibility for your life and stop throwing around lame excuses and finger-pointing saying that someone else's decision or indecision is responsible for your life woes.
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 10:58pm On Jan 07
IbeOkehie:

Good Luck to Nigeria

Really, I was very disappointed - terribly disappointed!

I had high hopes that Buhari would come with a no-nonsense attitude to deal squarely with the corruption in the country and bring some sense of progress to our nation. I did not vote for Buhari's 2nd term. He ruined Nigeria right from the first term because he was clueless. No Nigerian President had performed so woefully as Buhari at the end of his 8 years of disaster!

My sentiment is this: citizens are to use the power of their votes to kick out a poor-performing government. Now, the definition of "poor performance" for some people can be skewed by tribal, religious, or political coloration. That is left for individuals to settle in their own consciences. I am a Christian from the South and voted for a Muslim from the North against a Christian Southern President in 2015. It was based on my personal judgement that we could have a better country than what Jonathan was giving us, even though I was rooting for, voted for, and had high hopes for Goodluck Jonathan in the 2011 election. I was right to be optimistic in both elections and those were my personal decisions born out of my value systems and expectations. I have no regrets!

1 Like

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Gerrard59(m): 5:54am On Jan 08
Alore:

And you that you refused to japa, how have you been useful to yourself, your family and your neighbours?
Your kinds will rather blame someone else for their troubles in life than take personal responsibility and look for a way out for their lives and their dependents. My friend, learn to take responsibility for your life and stop throwing around lame excuses and finger-pointing saying that someone else's decision or indecision is responsible for your life woes.

Who told you I am in Nigeria?

Unlike you, my parents warned me sternly that Buhari was up to no good. In fact, when he was declared the winner, I was with my dad watching the TV. There and then, he said, "we have to re-plan our lives because Buhari will wreck this country's economy. He did it in 1984, he would do it again".

Buhari had antecedents dating to 1984, but intellectwats like you who enjoyed economic growth under OBJ & GEJ said he was the best thing since sliced bread because he would phight kwarraption!

You lots who voted for Buhari in 2015 should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves after fleeing the country. Let me see any of you miscreants chant racism or accuse the West of empowering feminism or gay rights.

Alore:

I had high hopes that Buhari would come with a no-nonsense attitude to deal squarely with the corruption in the country and bring some sense of progress to our nation.

Someone who wasn't told or taught or read history. It is so obvious. How did Buhari phight kwarraption in 1984? It was his right hand Tunde who initiated most of those policies, but intellectwats believed Buhari was an anti-kwarraption crusader. Someone who never engaged in ANY intellectual conversation or discourse after leaving PTDF in the late '90s. Someone who was begged for THREE DAYS by international powers to call his irate and blood-tasting supporters to order after they rioted because he lost in 2011. Someone who declared that "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood".

I have no regrets!

Buharists are largely shameless people. Expecting them to have a modicum of shame is akin to pigs flying!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 12:16pm On Jan 08
Gerrard59:

Who told you I am in Nigeria?

Unlike you, my parents warned me sternly that Buhari was up to no good. In fact, when he was declared the winner, I was with my dad watching the TV. There and then, he said, "we have to re-plan our lives because Buhari will wreck this country's economy. He did it in 1984, he would do it again".

Buhari had antecedents dating to 1984, but intellectwats like you who enjoyed economic growth under OBJ & GEJ said he was the best thing since sliced bread because he would phight kwarraption!

You lots who voted for Buhari in 2015 should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves after fleeing the country. Let me see any of you miscreants chant racism or accuse the West of empowering feminism or gay rights.

Someone who wasn't told or taught or read history. It is so obvious. How did Buhari phight kwarraption in 1984? It was his right hand Tunde who initiated most of those policies, but intellectwats believed Buhari was an anti-kwarraption crusader. Someone who never engaged in ANY intellectual conversation or discourse after leaving PTDF in the late '90s. Someone who was begged for THREE DAYS by international powers to call his irate and blood-tasting supporters to order after they rioted because he lost in 2011. Someone who declared that "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood".

Buharists are largely shameless people. Expecting them to have a modicum of shame is akin to pigs flying!

It is clear you have a personal problem. I am not a Buharist. Go and fix your problem. Peace out!
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Gerrard59(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08
Alore:

It is clear you have a personal problem. I am not a Buharist. Go and fix your problem. Peace out!

When you campaigned and voted in 2015 for an incompetent feudalist who had antecedents dating to 1984, you automatically became a Buharist! After doing that, you fled like a dog drenched in hot water with tails between its smelly legs to the abroad. Why didn't you stay to enjoy the fruits of labour eh, Mr-I-Voted-For-A-Man-Who-Will-Phight-Kwarraption?!!
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by wegevv: 1:55pm On Jan 08
Tbh I respect this (apart from your last sentence lol) simply because there are still some buharists today doing incredible olympic level gymnastics to claim the most bigoted and incompetent president in our country's history was anything other than a complete and total failure.

In some ways it's good that PBAT ripped the bandaid off as soon as he walked in by instantly removing subsidy etc. If he had tried to be more measured then the collapse and suffering would have likely come slower and deeper into his presidency, given the remaining Buharists lunatics more apparatus for their silly gaslighting stunts. But now everything is laid bare and he has the rest of his term to fix the destruction of his pathetic predecessor.

The next time the north say "it's our turn", we must demand better than the disgraceful PMB

Alore:

I had high hopes that Buhari would come with a no-nonsense attitude to deal squarely with the corruption in the country and bring some sense of progress to our nation. I did not vote for Buhari's 2nd term. He ruined Nigeria right from the first term because he was clueless. No Nigerian President had performed so woefully as Buhari at the end of his 8 years of disaster!

My sentiment is this: citizens are to use the power of their votes to kick out a poor-performing government. Now, the definition of "poor performance" for some people can be skewed by tribal, religious, or political coloration. That is left for individuals to settle in their own consciences. I am a Christian from the South and voted for a Muslim from the North against a Christian Southern President in 2015. It was based on my personal judgement that we could have a better country than what Jonathan was giving us, even though I was rooting for, voted for, and had high hopes for Goodluck Jonathan in the 2011 election. I was right to be optimistic in both elections and those were my personal decisions born out of my value systems and expectations. I have no regrets!
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 2:05pm On Jan 08
Gerrard59:

When you campaigned and voted in 2015 for an incompetent feudalist who had antecedents dating to 1984, you automatically became a Buharist! After doing that, you fled like a dog drenched in hot water with tails between its smelly legs to the abroad. Why didn't you stay to enjoy the fruits of labour eh, Mr-I-Voted-For-A-Man-Who-Will-Phight-Kwarraption?!!

Insulting people just comes to you flawlessly...smh!
It tells of the person you are. I hope you outgrow it!
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by IbeOkehie: 12:15pm On Jan 09
Gerrard59:

Useless people!

Noted he claims to be a Southern Christian. Possibly Igbo. Most Igbo of the professional and educated class in my own social circle...doctors, government workers, formal sector employees like lawyers and oil & gas engineers...supported Buhari in 2015. I quarrelled with a lot of them. Their biggest reason was that he would fight corruption.

Even a perfunctory browse of history should have dissuaded anyone from that mistake. But this is Nigeria. Nigeria. Nigerians! grin

@Alaro, thanks for the response. I wasn't expecting it. I maintain that long term look backs facilitated by the internet are a valuable learning tool.

Alore:

Government is a very important factor in individual outcomes. Since you were already working around 2011, I'm sure you've noticed like me, that many people in the middle class today graduated from University around 2003 to 2007 whereas those who got their degrees around 2015 are not making as much progress

Macro is very important. Again thanks 😊

Good Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by IbeOkehie: 12:30pm On Jan 09
wegevv:

The next time the north say "it's our turn", we must demand better than the disgraceful PMB

Sorry never gonna happen. Yes it's the turn of the North next time. And they're going to bring another feudal-socialist. And there's nothing anyone can do. This is Nigeria.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 5:25pm On Jan 09
IbeOkehie:

Noted he claims to be a Southern Christian. Possibly Igbo. Most Igbo of the professional and educated class in my own social circle...doctors, government workers, formal sector employees...supported for Buhari in 2015. I quarrelled with a lot of them. Their biggest reason was that he would fight corruption.

Even a perfunctory browse of history should have dissuaded anyone from that mistake. But this is Nigeria. Nigeria. Nigerians! grin

@Alaro, thanks for the response. I wasn't expecting it. I maintain that long term look backs facilitated by the internet are a valuable learning tool.

Government is a very important factor in individual outcomes. Since you were already working around 2011, I'm sure you've noticed like me, that many people in the middle class today graduated from University around 2003 to 2007 whereas those who got their degrees around 2015 are not making as much progress

Good Luck to Nigeria.

Thank you for your kind response.

You see, I was in primary school when Buhari was the Head of State. So, I saw a drastic restoration of order and discipline in our society with my own eyes. Even as a child, I could tell.

The first republic (Shehu Shagari's government) was becoming very corrupt. I remember then, my aunt (she was a young single lady then) was telling us she couldn't get state employment as a primary school teacher because the officer in charge was demanding sex. Also, bribery and corruption were the order of the day. Then came Buhari, all that nonsense stopped immediately!

The government was setting up sting operations and would insert marked notes to give to victims who were being asked for bribes. So, the whole nation changed drastically. He was clamping down on corrupt officials and throwing them in jail. Our cities and towns were clean and there was orderliness (WAI - War Against Indiscipline, monthly environmental sanitation, queuing up in the banks and at the bus stop, not throwing down refuses anyhow, etc.). Nigeria was making sense.

I know people say it was Tunde Idiagbon (the Vice President) who was the one doing all that, which is true. But he wouldn't have a chance if his boss didn't allow him. So, we were quite hopeful in 2015 that the combination of Buhari's no-corruption mien and military background and the elitist experience of the Vice - Professor Yemi Osibanjo would be a super combo.

In essence, people who drummed support for Buhari and voted for him in 2015 had some good patriotic reasons. Not everybody is a fool and unable to do a search on the Internet, etc. As you said, many elites - highly educated citizens - voted across their tribal/religious divide simply because they had a reason to do so hoping for a better nation for everyone. Some of us did not need to depend on the Internet, we saw with our eyes the change Buhari brought when he came in at first.
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Gerrard59(m): 2:01am On Jan 11
IbeOkehie:

I mean it when I say I hate those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. Stoopid human beings. These people enjoyed high and consistent economic growth only to scuttle it for others. What did they do next? They fled like cowards!

Alore:

In essence, people who drummed support for Buhari and voted for him in 2015 had some good patriotic reasons. Not everybody is a fool and unable to do a search on the Internet, etc. As you said, many elites - highly educated citizens - voted across their tribal/religious divide simply because they had a reason to do so hoping for a better nation for everyone. Some of us did not need to depend on the Internet, we saw with our eyes the change Buhari brought when he came in at first.

Shut up! Kind response kill you there! Voted for an incompetent feudalist only to flee!

Intellectwat!

1 Like

Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Alore: 10:59pm On Jan 11
Gerrard59:

I mean it when I say I hate those who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. Stoopid human beings. These people enjoyed high and consistent economic growth only to scuttle it for others. What did they do next? They fled like cowards!

Shut up! Kind response kill you there! Voted for an incompetent feudalist only to flee!

Intellectwat!

I sincerely feel very sorry for you. You sound very unhappy. May God give you some peace in your heart.
Re: A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria - Pastor Sunday Adelaja by IbeOkehie: 3:09pm On Feb 18
Alore:

Thank you for your kind response.

You see, I was in primary school when Buhari was the Head of State. So, I saw a drastic restoration of order and discipline in our society with my own eyes. Even as a child, I could tell.

The first republic (Shehu Shagari's government) was becoming very corrupt. I remember then, my aunt (she was a young single lady then) was telling us she couldn't get state employment as a primary school teacher because the officer in charge was demanding sex. Also, bribery and corruption were the order of the day. Then came Buhari, all that nonsense stopped immediately!

The government was setting up sting operations and would insert marked notes to give to victims who were being asked for bribes. So, the whole nation changed drastically. He was clamping down on corrupt officials and throwing them in jail. Our cities and towns were clean and there was orderliness (WAI - War Against Indiscipline, monthly environmental sanitation, queuing up in the banks and at the bus stop, not throwing down refuses anyhow, etc.). Nigeria was making sense.

I know people say it was Tunde Idiagbon (the Vice President) who was the one doing all that, which is true. But he wouldn't have a chance if his boss didn't allow him. So, we were quite hopeful in 2015 that the combination of Buhari's no-corruption mien and military background and the elitist experience of the Vice - Professor Yemi Osibanjo would be a super combo.

You might find this an interesting read. In fact I recommend you read it in full, just for historical perspective.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/31/nigeria-elections-president-muhammadu-buhari-lola-shoneyin

On getting home, one of my older brothers explained that Buhari’s deputy, the uncompromising, much-feared Colonel Tunde Idiagbon, had commanded that all government contractors in Ogun state had received a notice to appear before a special committee. My dad honoured the invitation and presented all the papers to show that it was in fact the government that owed his company money. He was given two options: to pay a large amount (that no one quite understood how they arrived at) or go to jail. On principle, my dad said he wasn’t going to pay money that he didn’t owe. He was not alone. I have a group of friends with whom I am forever bound by this shared ordeal of seeing our fathers treated like criminals. And as it was for many, this period signified the beginning of financial ruin.

My father spent six months in jail and came out a different man. For one, he started clapping at our solemn family devotion in the mornings, something we never did. He explained that that was what they did in prison. He was never a big talker but seeing him work at adjusting to normal life was painful for everyone around him.

Before his release, the two giant crushers and all the machinery and equipment that belonged to his civil engineering firm were liquidated. As children, our lives changed too. We were placed in state schools and said goodbye to our privileged lifestyles.

The trickery of political power is unceasing. I used to think Tunde Idiagbon was a Yoruba man. No, he was a Fulani man with some sort of Yoruba background. Makes sense now looking back, how all the governors jailed under Buhari were Southerners while all Northern governors were untouched, not even the Barkin Zuwo that stored dollars in his house.

You say you were young during Buhari's military presidency. We all need to read history.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Nigerian Superheroes You Don't Know About / Amazing Bithday Cakes On Governor Ayo Fayose's 55th Birthday ( Photos ) / Top 4 Things A Teenager Worries About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.