Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,608 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86120 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2013
oladayo042: LOL grin 7 days, 21 days or 40 days?

I no know oo but I'm yet to see him selling (or claiming to sell) anything. Quoting people may just be his own fetish.

@mikelreal
How long did it take to get your Payoneer card?
one month, buh u can get it in 6days if u pay.......

$60
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2013
^^^^^
On top wetin? Will the carrier (I presume DHL) first take it to heaven before bringing it to Nigeria? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
oladayo042: ^^^^^
On top wetin? Will the carrier (I presume DHL) first take it to heaven before bringing it to Nigeria? Haba!
lmao!!! Ola abeg no kill me
Re: Domain Name Business by Onedolar: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2013
mikelreal: lmao!!! Ola abeg no kill me
oga pls i dey wait oo i hv the domain for sale or should i send u a mail wen you r free you can rply me
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
mikelreal: Premium Letters - ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST
Bad Letters - JKUVW
Very Bad Letters - QXYZ

Thanks for this, but what's ur source or reference? Does this apply to both brandables and generic?

@ Oladayo, I didn't hear from u again. Didn't u get my mail?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sunglow: Hi
oga dot com n oga mikelreal i just started reading dis thread,and i must say its very
educative,u guyz are doing a good work.Am a novice.I dont do online biz,never tried it b4,but i think
i am learning smth here n i want to start,but i dont have a system of my own,so can i start using a cybercafe?pls reply.thanks

You can use a cyber cafe spending 2 hrs researching domains daily. Find some you like and find marketable and start marketing.

Warning: As mikelreal pointed out. Gather enough knowledge before purchasing domains.

Also don't buy too much before marketing. 2-5 is good for a start.

Re: Domain Name Business by lakefist(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can use a cyber cafe spending 2 hrs researching domains daily. Find some you like and find marketable and start marketing.

Warning: As mikelreal pointed out. Gather enough knowledge before purchasing domains.

Also don't buy too much before marketing. 2-5 is good for a start.

am also new to domain although am not new to online business.
please if sum1 can compile a guide on how to start domain biz i will appreciate.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Onedolar:
oga pls i dey wait oo i hv the domain for sale or should i send u a mail wen you r free you can rply me
when am free I will let you know, go alot doin ryt now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
lakefist:
please if sum1 can compile a guide on how to start domain biz i will appreciate.
if u cant read this thread from the beginin, then u can wait maybe someone will sit down n prepare a guide for you.

To those newbies sendin me messages, abeg make una read d thread n drop ur questions here. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ oga 2sexy check this out and tell me if it is true https://www.nairaland.com/1410446/betonmarket-winning-strategy-unveiled
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Source is namepros, or u can just ask google "premium domain letters".
Iytech:

Thanks for this, but what's ur source or reference? Does this apply to both brandables and generic?

@ Oladayo, I didn't hear from u again. Didn't u get my mail?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2013

Are there no coupons for co.uk domains? I can't find any. Does anyone know?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
lakefist:

Don't be in a haste. If you enter with enouyh knowledge, you will catch up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most

Read this thread it is fun and the knowledge builds up fast. You will learn fast with it. Believe me, with your IM knowledge, you will catch up.

Anyone here got a good co.uk coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chlbenze: @ oga 2sexy check this out and tell me if it is true https://www.nairaland.com/1410446/betonmarket-winning-strategy-unveiled

When it comes to trading, what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Note martingales can blow accounts, it is a very risky money management system.

If you feel the system is brilliant, forget all the stories and try it on demo. Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why is your eye still dancing around...?

You people don't value free things. I told you what to do but your eyes are captivated by a new thread and the person behind the handle, you don't know him.

What you need is basic forex knowledge, specifically how to read and interprete chart. If you understand that, BOM is a piece of cake.

Check survey cash free forex thread and read. Goto baby pips and read, also read post by saintfaculty...

Chlbenze: @ oga 2sexy check this out and tell me if it is true https://www.nairaland.com/1410446/betonmarket-winning-strategy-unveiled
Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

When it comes to trading, what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. Note martingales can blow accounts, it is a very risky money management system.

If you feel the system is brilliant, forget all the stories and try it on demo. Goodluck.
thanks 4 ur reply, i dnt have much knowledge about bom and how it work, just saw it, do u trade der?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmmm... E b like say u sabi IM wella. No wonder you absorb very fast like sponge in water.

.co.uk coupon are hard to come by. I once dropped a central system where you can get any coupon form any register but all in one place. It's in the other thread.
thegoodjoehunt:

Don't be in a haste. If you enter with enouyh knowledge, you will catch up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most

Read this thread it is fun and the knowledge builds up fast. You will learn fast with it. Believe me, with your IM knowledge, you will catch up.

Anyone here got a good co.uk coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
BOM has a demo trading place. If he likes it he should try it on demo.
2s£xy:

You people don't value free things. I told you what to do but your eyes are captivated by a new thread and the person behind the handle, you don't know him.

What you need is basic forex knowledge, specifically how to read and interprete chart. If you understand that, BOM is a piece of cake.

Check survey cash free forex thread and read. Goto baby pips and read, also read post by saintfaculty...

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are u on whatsapp?
Chlbenze:
thanks 4 ur reply, i dnt have much knowledge about bom and how it work, just saw it, do u trade der?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Hmmmm... E b like say u sabi IM wella. No wonder you absorb very fast like sponge in water.

.co.uk coupon are hard to come by. I once dropped a central system where you can get any coupon form any register but all in one place. It's in the other thread.

I am just a very fast learner. I'll check the other thread and I'll keep you informed. Thanks man, you have been an inspiration.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yeah I know... He doesn't have a PC yet and that's the problem.,,

I wished that 25k deal had clicked by now... I would have given my current one out.
thegoodjoehunt: BOM has a demo trading place. If he likes it he should try it on demo.
Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:

yes sir, i dont even want to trade forex or bom for now untill and fully rooted (when i have enough cash to throw away), it just catch my attention, am not a jack of all trade or biz. even b4 trading forex will cross my mind it will be 6yrs to come
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
That's really good, it is a mark of intelligence brewed by a determined heart. You will will go places with that man...

Check the last 20pages and if you find it, drop it here for all to use.
thegoodjoehunt:

I am just a very fast learner. I'll check the other thread and I'll keep you informed. Thanks mwn, you have been an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
If you say 6 years, that's cool you would be out of school by then and probably a pro too. In that case, just add it as one of the course you do at school.
Chlbenze:
yes sir, i dont even want to trade forex or bom for now untill and fully rooted (when i have enough cash to throw away), it just catch my attention, am not a jack of all trade or biz. even b4 trading forex will cross my mind it will be 6yrs to come
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chlbenze:

When it comes to BOM, just demo trade at least 2 weeks. Let your results be your proof. Also take your time and learn fx. Babypips is a monster and many greats started from there.

After babypips, start testing systems until you see one that works for you.

With the demo, you have free money, still manage it like real money, share it into $50s.And [use $50 dollars to test each system till you see what works for you.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah I know... He doesn't have a PC yet and that's the problem.,,

I wished that 25k deal had clicked by now... I would have given my current one out.

Just keep your head up. A big one will soon click for you. You are just too grounded. As long as you keep applying your knowledge, the fruits will come.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yeah... Right. I know and it's possibly a game they are playing too. The domain is bound to expire by November and maybe they are waiting for it to drop and they will grab it. But na dia satan go meet God.

I will renew it first week of next month.

I read on elliot's blog one time how a guy went on to get a buyer for a domain name. When he did, they agreed on price buy the supposed buyer didn't respond afterward while the domain was nearing renewal.

They contemplated whether to renew it or not but did the latter and it sold after a week of renewal.

Their silence is just too ambiguous... Domain in the professional realm is a mind-game.
thegoodjoehunt:

Just keep your head up. A big one will soon click for you. You are just too grounded. As long as you keep applying your knowledge, the fruits will come.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
If you say 6 years, that's cool you would be out of school by then and probably a pro too. In that case, just add it as one of the course you do at school.
you are right
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Are there no coupons for co.uk domains? I can't find any. Does anyone know?
cjccoukt1 for $4.49

That was the lowest price I could find online. The lowest .co.uk coupon on Domainpricemonitor.com is for $6.49 and a bunch of them may not even work.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Goodjoehunt, I need ya help for some domains.

Please send me an email.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
oladayo042: Domainpricemonitor.com
yeah... That is the site.
Re: Domain Name Business by never2late: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ 2sexy Please how did you scaled through on domainlore.com I was tried to register sometimes ago but they are not accept Nigerian in their platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.