Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84624 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by adehsenior(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Get more on domain flipping from my blog
domainflippingbasics..com
you'll be glad you did
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
i am thinking of placing an auction on flippa. it will cost me about $100. is it worth it?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Flippa auction fee is just $19 or $29 oooo. No let them scam u oooh....ehen. I don talk ma own. Good night
grandstar: i am thinking of placing an auction on flippa. it will cost me about $100. is it worth it?
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Flippa auction fee is just $19 or $29 oooo. No let them scam u oooh....ehen. I don talk ma own. Good night
RECHECK IT. DONT ASSUME
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Man, you don't understand...

They have Basic and Premium listing.

Premium means they will give your auction more exposure etc but basic is $29.

So, you either choose basic or premium

https://flippa.com/pricing

grandstar: RECHECK IT. DONT ASSUME
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2013
2sexy, u now agreed cali means california. If i say bcannabis or cccannabis what wil they mean. Still available sha. B = best, better, bad, bension or bukky .....

Anybody dat knw our broda that regstr califweed.com n odas should tell him to ask 4 his money nd delete bf its late, california is gone already, dat my peanut 4 him

akeemag: which 1 be caliweed.com? 2sexy if u come across it, u can never regstr it. Am i right ?

Maybe d person is thinking abt californiaweed

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2013
akeemag: 2sexy, u now agreed cali means california. If i say bcannabis or cccannabis what wil they mean. Still available sha. B = best, better, bad, bension or bukky .....

Anybody dat knw our broda that regstr califweed.com n odas should tell him to ask 4 his money nd delete bf its late, california is gone already, dat my peanut 4 him

I don't think cali means California, i believe California in short word means just CA, DC, MD, NY, etc. So it should be caweed.com , cacannabis.com
Re: Domain Name Business by nklove1: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2013
nairalanders, make una help me analyse robotberry.com and robotgem.com
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please honourable members of the the house, if i want to view goddady premium list to see the list of domain names for sale how do i go about that?.thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Man, you don't understand...

They have Basic and Premium listing.

2sexy is preseg reliable in terms of paypal dealings? If yes how do i get in touch with him
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=2s£xy]Man, you don't underst

[/quo I AM THINKING OF PREMIUM. OR IS BASIC OKAY?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yes... He is. Go to his thread. His number is there.
Okattamgbee: 2sexy is preseg reliable in terms of paypal dealings? If yes how do i get in touch with him
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bro, I can't say...it's been long I used Flippa and I have lost touch with what go on there.

It depends on the quality of your domain.

Ask yourself: Is my domain quaility enough quailfy for premium listing?

[quote author=grandstar][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
CamShow.com closed for $52,000

and i owned CamShow.co grin

Oya, bids keep rolling in my dream! grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: CamShow.com closed for $52,000

and i owned CamShow.co grin

Oya, bids keep rolling in my dream! grin

hmmm good things coming cool
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guy why u dey kpara like this? Ehn? Haba...

Type Cali and Calif into Google and see what you will find.

You have a point but have you ever read where "calif. Bases xyz company" is used?

Even though those guys said it's cali that is mostly used, they caught the idea quite alright that I meant California.

Na wa oh.

Any ways, it's been taken care as you suggested... Shall we move on now?

By the way, did anyone notice that the upload buttons on 'reply' page is written in Arabic?

Na wa oo. Na God go save Nairaland.
akeemag: 2sexy, u now agreed cali means california. If i say bcannabis or cccannabis what wil they mean. Still available sha. B = best, better, bad, bension or bukky .....

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Akeemag, see where it used in headline?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/05/20341812-calif-inmates-end-hunger-strike-after-2-months?lite
you re the one saying move on, and you re still the person talkin.. He has a point, which am sure you ve done the correction as califweed is no more regd.. Case closed
PS:my 1st post on this thread
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=calif

scroll down and see where it used...

I don't just do things without my research...

The domain may not sell now... Mind you, I am not an instant gratification money chaser... I register domains in trendy niches for future sales. May be not even 2 years time...

By the time I am read for promotion, I know exactly what to do.

If they buy it as domain, they will buy it as website which i can comfortably sell off at flippa...
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okattamgbee: Please honourable members of the the house, if i want to view goddady premium list to see the list of domain names for sale how do i go about that?.thanks
still waiting for a reply
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okattamgbee: still waiting for a reply
tongue The person that would ve answered you isnt here, I suggest You use google.
Re: Domain Name Business by Kpimp: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just registered 3 domain name today.need some appraisal frm nl member cos I feel it worth something.
Finishable.com
Hookmaker.com
Severality.com
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just registered a brandable .com whose .net has been registered since 2006 and expires January 2014.

I want to offer it to the .net guy. I need a letter format to send to him and what price do you think is good
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
It's only someone that is on PC that can explain it...

Na phone dey here.
Okattamgbee: Please honourable members of the the house, if i want to view goddady premium list to see the list of domain names for sale how do i go about that?.thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Google' email samples for selling domains to endusers'

or check the last 10 pages from here backwards
grandstar: I just registered a brandable .com whose .net has been registered since 2006 and expires January 2014.

I want to offer it to the .net guy. I need a letter format to send to him and what price do you think is good

Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
grandstar: I just registered a brandable .com whose .net has been registered since 2006 and expires January 2014.

Use this format;

Hello Mr. xwyt,
My name is grandstar, the owner of zvcbn.com, the .net version which you currently hold.
Anyone who is well grounded in internet matters understands that .com domain names are the kings(ogas at the top ).
I am currently offering it for sale and I believe it will do your business a whole lot of good if you acquire this .com domain name from me and channel traffic from the .net to the .com. zvcbn.com is guaranteed to take your business to higher heights. Feel free to contact me anytime soon so we can commence discussion on how I can quickly hand over this valuable 'property' to you at an affordable price.

Best regards,
Grandstar.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=Iytech][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Use this format;

Hello Mr. xwyt,
My name is grandstar, the owner of zvcbn.com, the .net version which you currently hold.
Anyone who is well grounded in internet....THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Gurus in the house need your help please. Assuming i listed a domain name on goddady's auction site and eventually there was no bid on the name at all, what will happen to my domain? Will it be taken by goddady or it will still mine? Thanks in advance.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2013
it will be your now. Premium auctions should last 90 days or so... E don tey oh. Pardom my mistake if there is
Okattamgbee: Gurus in the house need your help please. Assuming i listed a domain name on goddady's auction site and eventually there was no bid on the name at all, what will happen to my domain? Will it be taken by goddady or it will still mine? Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.