Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (85691 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by usewisdom: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
mysticalman: Scammers pls accept jesus yahoo yahoo no get gain work hard and God will bless u in many ways

Stop calling us scammers ok..

I hope u don get like one or two slap by now grin
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
mysticalman: Pls mod close this thrend they are ungodly
if you want us to fail, it will be unfruitful for you are running against horses. we are determined to succeed. wish you the best and stop portraying yourself badly.
Re: Domain Name Business by Kpimp: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Domainers be careful about sale of domain name.I just receive an email from one scammer for one of my domain name which is not listed for sale yet .

Hello!
My client is an investor from Dubai. He does not speak
English and I will help him to purchase your
hookmaker.com.
Please respond and specify a desired price in the subject
line.
If you have other names for sale please email me your list
with prices.
Regards,
Joshua Eiserman
Domain Realtor
Asp Web Services
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
mysticalman: Pls mod close this thrend they are ungodly

Please introduce me to who sells weed to you
Re: Domain Name Business by malachi2uk(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kpimp: Domainers be careful about sale of domain name.I just receive an email from one scammer for one of my domain name which is not listed for sale yet .

Hello!
hookmaker.com.
line.
with prices.
Regards,
Joshua Eiserman
Domain Realtor
Asp Web Services

Thanks but we don pass that stage

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by usewisdom: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kpimp: Domainers be careful about sale of domain name.I just receive an email from one scammer for one of my domain name which is not listed for sale yet .

Hello!
hookmaker.com.
line.
with prices.
Regards,
Joshua Eiserman
Domain Realtor
Asp Web Services

Thanks, but we are the type scammers run to for an advice to change for good and learn how to stop wasting their time unecessarily, and how useless their scam format mean to us. grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
thank you my brother, i have no answer for him we don't belong to same class so i won't answer him, i've done the appropriate thing.

mikelreal: lol bros uv been disgraced in d dubai thread, abeg go find transformer hug asap
Re: Domain Name Business by teeboy4x(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
cheesy Óbserving
Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
God bless you my brother, please let's not allow this guy to derail this thread, pls fashi him and carry on with your businesses

usewisdom:

Get a life this man! stop wasting your time and stop disgracing yourself everywhere on nairaland.

Was it not the same you scamming people on ''Players Needed For Trials And Immediate Contract'' here https://www.nairaland.com/1416761/players-needed-trials-immediate-contract/1#17956291

And Justwise the Travel moderator replied you with: You are a poor criminal, those two IDs are owned by the same thief, the same person uses these IDs: larry4eva,dubai4eva,tricialarry and yankeemaster, i wouldn't call you a scammer because you haven't got the brain to be one. Here https://www.nairaland.com/1416761/players-needed-trials-immediate-contract

So my brother,stop wasting your time, and stop calling everybody fraudsters on this thread. Nobody be fraudster here.
We're all here for our domain business.

I believe it's either you're drunk or you're on drugs, because i've never seen a normal person on nairaland jump in to a business thread and start calling people there fraudsters.

Me and Jamji just left the below comment for you on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1430457/justwise-ogakpatakpata-scammers-uae-dubai

[b]Justwise And Ogakpatakpata Scammers Of Uae/dubai Visit Visa In Travel Section by mysticalman(m): 12:00pm
Justwise is the most wicked and dubious moderator I av ever seen on nairaland he scam people about dubai visit visa and bring them here stranded spoiling the name of Nairaland pls Mr segun osewa pls how what do u av to say?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Justwise And Ogakpatakpata Scammers Of Uae/dubai Visit Visa In Travel Section by Jamji: 12:08pm
Maybe you are disgraced scammer playing the blame game. We all know justwise is very hard on scammers like you.mod pls do justice to this post.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike)
Re: Justwise And Ogakpatakpata Scammers Of Uae/dubai Visit Visa In Travel Section by usewisdom: 12:09pm
mysticalman: Justwise is the most wicked and dubious moderator I av ever seen on nairaland he scam people about dubai visit visa and bring them here stranded spoiling the name of Nairaland pls Mr segun osewa pls how what do u av to say?

You're the most useless Nairalander i've ever came across. Get a life and stop wasting your time.

I was once like you before i realized it wasted time a lot.

I wonder why Justwise, Vicjustice, Seun himself and others haven't block you finally on this nairaland upon how you've been tarnishing some mods images every thread..

You came to Domain Business thread again start abusing an innocent lady there.

SMH for u!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)[/b]

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by DrDre1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chei! Nairaland and all sorts of drama. grin
Thumbs up to everyone doing a great job here

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
There should be a way an individual can blacklist anyone so as to not have access to individual comments, just like other forum sites

I recommend this Seun

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
mysticalman: Lol scammers av gone to bed ,may God help you scam efcc then u will knw

I'm not convinced that you're not drunk again or on drugs.

Ma God heal you !

SMH

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
some nice .co.uk names dropped today. this might be your lucky day.check it out at www.expireddomains.net

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2013
friends i'm in a dilemma. I got a name to reg on .co.uk which contains the word center. But do the british use center or centre? which one is preferable?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2013
centre is british, while center is american.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Jamji: friends i'm in a dilemma. I got a name to reg on .co.uk which contains the word center. But do the british use center or centre? which one is preferable?
This can be a tough one. My advice is that you go to Google UK and search for "center" (with quotes). If a good number of companies show up in the results (i.e use the word 'center') and the numbers add up for that keyword, you may consider taking it. However, 'center or centre' does not carry a strong commercial value (IMHO) because it tends to be used by government agencies or non-profit organisations.

My experience
I wanted to register 'realty management .co.uk' and the numbers added up for the keyword but the term 'realty' is the American word for 'real estate'. I did what I asked you to do above and I found over 10 UK companies with 'realty' in their company name. So I thought to myself, why should I deny myself a 'good' name?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2013
mysticalman: Ole thief,we don't need it

So, all of us won't do something about this guy calling everyone of us here thief and scammers?

Is this how we'll be looking?

I don't know why the mods refused to block this guy from this thread!

If it's someone else here that does not even do up to that, they will ban the person... Now this Criminal has derailed threads on nairaland still yet the mods did not do something.

Is this how we go dey look when he continue calling us fraudsters, thief and sort of names here? sad
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
mysticalman: Ole thief,we don't need it

If we call you Hi-Goat now it will look ash, but we won't call you such...

Just try not to be called Hi-Goat, because na hi-Goat no dey hear word
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2013
@oladayo, mikel
thanks

@dot.com
lol at higoat! even higoat.com is taken. i be wan register am for the he-diot! grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2013
This is what the "mod" sent to me

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 09:06 CEST Miss Ezinma. wrote:

>I have looked into his post, and in the name of fairness all that he has said to people, others (including you) have said to him. He has accused others, and he has been accused.
>
>Banning him for making such statements would require banning all others who have made any similar statements.
>
>If you are asking for him to be banned on the basis that he is a scammer, please provide some evidence, and we will look into it and take action straight away. Any evidence will do, even if it is evidence of him running multiple accounts that have been used to scam others. if he is indeed a scammer, there is no benefit to Nairaland of him still remaining on the forum, and only a lifelong ban will do. However, i cannot fo this without evidence whatsoever. This is to prevent people from attempting to twist moderators arms to do something against members they have personal scores to settle with.
I'm afraid I have to be fair to him, as I ave to be fair to you. He could have emailed me asking me to ban you, and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to ban you if he couldn't prove anything.

Lol, in other words, anybody can go to any thread and insult anybody, and the pple in that thread re to remain mute, just like sme1 coming to ur house to slap u and ua expected to just sit and watch lol, that is the message from the mod @naijacutie.
On that note I rest my case.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2013
I also forgot to add, reading the "mod" reply, she is on the assumption that we have personal issues with @mysticalman, so thats why we re trying to "twist" the mods hand... Does anyone here know/knew @mysticalman prior to his deranged ranting on this thread?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2013
If we as Nigerians cant look at things logically and profer solutions in this small scale, then I really dont blame the politicians.
So my fellow domainers, anytime u just feel like ranting like @mysticalman on any thread, please do, ua free once u get a single reply.
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2013
mysticalman: Scammers pls accept jesus yahoo yahoo no get gain work hard and God will bless u in many ways
hey stop accusing people, why these grudges between you and nairalanders. Can you point out to anyone here who has scammed you or anybody before
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Umm kindly ignore his posts @ everyone, else we will end up loosing this thread.
Okattamgbee: hey stop accusing people, why these grudges between you and nairalanders. Can you point out to anyone here who has scammed you or anybody before
Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2013
pls no one should reply him again, that will solve dis abuse,
Godaddy ask for a proof of account holder and id b4 48 hours to verify my acct and also my reason of buying a domain, hope i can reply for selling (i mean the reason) or what should i fix der
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2013
You ve never bought a domain b4? Reply them with the reason ua buying it.
Chlbenze: pls no one should reply him again, that will solve dis abuse,
Godaddy ask for a proof of account holder and id b4 48 hours to verify my acct and also my reason of buying a domain, hope i can reply for selling (i mean the reason) or what should i fix der
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2013
mikelreal: This is what the "mod" sent to me

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 09:06 CEST Miss Ezinma. wrote:

>I have looked into his post, and in the name of fairness all that he has said to people, others (including you) have said to him. He has accused others, and he has been accused.
>
>Banning him for making such statements would require banning all others who have made any similar statements.
>
>If you are asking for him to be banned on the basis that he is a scammer, please provide some evidence, and we will look into it and take action straight away. Any evidence will do, even if it is evidence of him running multiple accounts that have been used to scam others. if he is indeed a scammer, there is no benefit to Nairaland of him still remaining on the forum, and only a lifelong ban will do. However, i cannot fo this without evidence whatsoever. This is to prevent people from attempting to twist moderators arms to do something against members they have personal scores to settle with.
I'm afraid I have to be fair to him, as I ave to be fair to you. He could have emailed me asking me to ban you, and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to ban you if he couldn't prove anything.

Lol, in other words, anybody can go to any thread and insult anybody, and the pple in that thread re to remain mute, just like sme1 coming to ur house to slap u and ua expected to just sit and watch lol, that is the message from the mod @naijacutie.
On that note I rest my case.

Haaaaa, Mikereal let me tell you the bitter truth about the email reply you received from naijacutie.

The bitter truth is: NIGERIA will never move forward with this ''I am wiser than you'' mentality.

It is either naijacutie and the guy are from the same tribe or once in positive communication before.

The reason is: naijacutie cleverly went and deleted all the evidences to use against the guy.. If you want to know what i mean, look at some evidences i posted up there, try click on it you will see that it has quickly been removed..

So, if naijacutie think she's smart enough to avoid justice to be done in this issue, then i see no reason why anyone should receive a ban for whatever reason on nairaland.

Some people will post good articles here you will ban them, now someone came from no where calling us Scammers, thief, etc for no reason, u said it is justified.

Nigerians, i hail una with this ''make i cover him mentality''

naijacutie, i am highly dissapointed in you as exposed as you are with the Nairaland Rules... Your really fold my hand. I'm sure you will cleverly come out with a reply in another package or cleverly pretend as if you don't see this message.

We need justice and the justice must be done.

We are in Domain Business thread, someone just jumped into our thread and started calling us fraudsters, scammers, thieves, we reported to you as the mod and some evidence links are on this thread as well, and your conclusion is: You need evidence when you knew you've deleted some evidence to use against him.

I was once like the guy before until i apply wisdom and doing good on nairaland. I've got multiple usernames before, traveling stuffs too, but does that mean a bad person could not change for good anymore? Kudos to Justwise and Vicjustice, i really learnt a lot from them and i trust them in this kind of issue, they will look into the issue and apply punishment base on an objective finding of the truth and the fact, and evidence as to the genuineness of this issue without bias and personal opinion.

SMH sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Please honourable members in the house, what is your individually appraisal on these domain names www.mobilelot.com www.romanceset.com www.forexequipment.com. Thanks to y'all that will reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (106) (Reply)

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.