Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86043 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by fxbot: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2013
gringringringringringrin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2013
smiley Namepros is the only place you can mingle with multi~millionaires free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by wisyno(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bizham.com has been parked and put up for sale at $5000. What do u guys think about dis?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
wisyno: Bizham.com has been parked and put up for sale at $5000. What do u guys think about dis?
shocked shocked holy sh1t..
Is anyone thinking what am thinkng? @cameronese

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Parked at bodis?? Wow.
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ mike, really apologised for not replying your email or commenting here for so long. Well, like i typed here that day, Just go to afternic.com and click on creta new account, then fill all the neccessary info including your email address which MUST not be free email. After taht, check your email for an activation link to your newly created account. Click on it, and there you go That was how i successfully opened my own with them But that was 2 yrs ago. Hope this helps.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
webpower84: @ mike, really apologised for not replying your email or commenting here for so long. Well, like i typed here that day, Just go to afternic.com and click on creta new account, then fill all the neccessary info including your email address which MUST not be free email. After taht, check your email for an activation link to your newly created account. Click on it, and there you go That was how i successfully opened my own with them But that was 2 yrs ago. Hope this helps.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: shocked shocked holy sh1t..

Say what is on your mind, so that I can contribute. cool
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: THEY DONT ACCEPT NIGERIANS, once u choose Nigeria, your registration stops.
That means they just started it. Am still using the account i created with them since then and was through it i was able to sell my first domain name last month through one of their partners www.buydomains.com Escrow services was used which I clearly told them that I AM IN NIGERIA. Everything worked and i received my money after i have unlock the domain and sent them the code.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
webpower84: That means they just started it. Am still using the account i created with them since then and was through it i was able to sell my first domain name last month through one of their partners www.buydomains.com Escrow services was used which I clearly told them that I AM IN NIGERIA. Everything worked and i received my money after i have unlock the domain and sent them the code.
thank you very much.
It worked! Nigerian everything, i only had to use my webmail. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Say what is on your mind, so that I can contribute. cool
lol that will be after 2sexy n dotcom ve contributed

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: lol that will be after 2sexy n dotcom ve contributed

Waiting isn't a crime. I am waiting. smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
I registered with afternic using yahoo and my nigerian details. no problems whatsoever. it was a walk in the park.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: shocked shocked holy sh1t..

All i will say with no further explanation about this is: The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years mere study of books.

Be smart, focus and know what to do to get there!

Ignore the wrong people opinions and continue your smile destination!

wink

7 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

All i will say with no further explanation about this is: The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is better than ten years mere study of books.

Be smart, focus and know what to do to get there!

wink
case closed.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
grandstar: I registered with afternic using yahoo and my nigerian details. no problems whatsoever. it was a walk in the park.
clap for urself.
Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dotcom don talk remaining one person.. Waiting.........................

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: case closed.

Case closed. Lol. He came to draw traffic. Even though there is nothing wrong in that, I never saw anything too big he dropped that couldn't be found on the threads here. Wish him the best but to me he was just a marketer promoting his blog.

I wonder why he didn't just list the blog on flippa. I believe it would have commanded more than just a domain. With the traffic he got he can make something of it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol I dont really think he got much traffic from us, highest 6pple frm here visited his blog then, dats nothin compared to d traffic he gets from his other write ups...
Anyways I wish him d best, learnt from him.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bizham is the owner of wealthresult.com

Me i gbadun his style! Smart/Sharp! Not a crime to gbadun someone's business style!

I use to visit bizham.com and i learnt a lot there! nothing affect my domain biz as a traffic on his site!

He do his thing i do mine!

The more you continue viewing someone else doing good or bad bla bla bla, the more you lose concentration on your own business and be in 'OYO'

Bizham no send anyone and he's doing his thing the way he want it!

Lets focus on our own and ignore the way other do their own too!

"Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser-like focus combined with unwavering determination."

Goodluck everyone!
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: Lol I dont really think he got much traffic from us, highest 6pple frm here visited his blog then, dats nothin compared to d traffic he gets from his other write ups...
Anyways I wish him d best, learnt from him.

Bizham.com is 3 months old, it is ranked #234,991 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors.

He did get huge traffic for his 3 months old website. Although the rank is dropping like gravity. LoL.

He might get other traffic from other sources but the traffic from here was huge. The thread was huge and many went over to his blog. Note there are a lot of visitors on this site as guest.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Bizham is the owner of wealthresult.com

Me i gbadun his style! Smart/Sharp! Not a crime to gbadun someone's business style!

I use to visit bizham.com and i learnt a lot there! nothing affect my domain biz as a traffic on his site!

He do his thing i do mine!

The more you continue viewing someone else doing good or bad bla bla bla, the more you lose concentration on your own business and be in 'OYO'

Bizham no send anyone and he's doing his thing the way he want it!

Lets focus on our own and ignore the way other do their own too!

"Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser-like focus combined with unwavering determination."

Goodluck everyone!

Na wa for you. What is no send anyone, ignore the wrong people.

Leave the antagonistic views and see some positives in people's points.

He actually created that blog and drove traffic. It isn't wrong. It is called marketing. It is a business. People can actually learn from the bigger picture.

He has been domaining for years and has what to share.

I don't have a problem with him, he was promoting his domain to flip it. He didn't develop it just to help. It is a business and as you said, he doesn't send anyone. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Na wa for you. What is no send anyone, ignore the wrong people.

Leave the antagonistic views and see some positives in people's points.

He actually created that blog and drove traffic. It isn't wrong. It is called marketing. It is a business. People can actually learn from the bigger picture.

He has been domaining for years and has what to share.

I don't have a problem with him, he was promoting his domain to flip it. He didn't develop it just to help. It is a business and as you said, he doesn't send anyone. Thanks.

I'm sorry sir if u see my post in different meaning!

What i mean by 'he no send anybody' is he do his thing the way he want it and the way it will profit him.

But if that statement hurts u or anyone, i'm sorry sir!
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
If ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise cool
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
SMH grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
LOL these two people wan start. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: LOL these two people wan start. cheesy

grin Make u just dey look jare Mikereal

U no sey at times the human race is a race of cowards; and I am not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner. Meanwhile, valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. wink
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: Chibenze( m) sup? dunno if ua still under ban, you can pm @naijacutee to unban you.. those antispam bots re smetin else.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
mikelreal: Viewing this topic: Chibenze( m) sup? dunno if ua still under ban, you can pm @naijacutee to unban you.. those antispam bots re smetin else.

How far Mikereal, u don get e-receipt for dat thing?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 3:02am On Sep 26, 2013
dayanmoomoeyean: Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,
a plot of land @ojodu bega beside compas news paper 18 million asking. title,c.o
four bed droom step back on a plot of land with deed of asignment. 10m asking
A DUPLEX @ GO1 ESTATE with bq and shop.price 25milion aking
a plot of land in go one estate 18million asking
a plot of land @ gemade estate with german floor fenced with gate 18m asking title c of o
LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF LAND WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @tejumola esate 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM flat @ fashola road go1 250,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT sewage. 80,000.2 years
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 350,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 120,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
3bedroom flat at fagbohun 300,000 for a year
mini flat at okun ola 170 1 yeah is good for bachelor
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA
office to let @ egbeda 200 a year
a big shop at micom to let 30k per month 1 year
a plot of land at baruwa 6 milion asking

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

i do an open business if posible you know my house and family before we start business for security purpose

This is not a Real Estate Property section

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.