Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (85927 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
xsay: mobinet dot org     1300USD
@okatta owns mobilot.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Tbken: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

icBRANDS approved 12 of my domains yesterday!

They're told me they're working on the logos for the 12 domains

I pray some should sell O!
pls oga @ d top answer me...
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tbken: pls oga @ d top answer me...
in this thread "patience is a virtue" if you dont ve it, just as ua rushin in, dats how u will rush out.. If u had patiently read from page one of this thread to the end, n dat of the other thread, you wont be askin these questions.
Thier re so many newbies here, n they re all reading, u wan do short cut... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Where is @jamji, shawn, nk-luv etc,??
Re: Domain Name Business by OXCUBA: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
CTRL + DELETE
Re: Domain Name Business by OXCUBA: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
mikelreal: Where is @jamji, shawn, nk-luv etc,??
*dem go mosque* THANKGOD IS FRIDAY!
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin
OXCUBA: *dem go mosque* THANKGOD IS FRIDAY!
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
mikelreal: grin
my mobilelot .com will be listed on bido's live auction by 2.00pm EDT. Hope the bidoprice is not met so as to enable me list it on icbrand o.
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
xsay: mobinet dot org     1300USD
is it sold on icbrand?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by wisyno(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wow, I just registered on afternic using my naija details and my webmail. Thanks to webpower and Mikel. I have sharpaly listed 7 of my domains. grin grin. I hope they sell fast.
Re: Domain Name Business by Tbken: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
wisyno: Wow, I just registered on afternic using my naija details and my webmail. Thanks to webpower and Mikel. I have sharpaly listed 7 of my domains. grin grin. I hope they sell fast.
do u mean webmails dat can be used 2 send thousands of email at a tym...plz tel me d name and hw to get it....or xplain beta im a newbie
Re: Domain Name Business by Tbken: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
wisyno: Wow, I just registered on afternic using my naija details and my webmail. Thanks to webpower and Mikel. I have sharpaly listed 7 of my domains. grin grin. I hope they sell fast.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Recent Sales on Above.com

grantsforonlinecollege.com------------$251

usucu.org-----------------------------$1,000

11975.info----------------------------$195

federalgrantsforwomen.info------------$271

capsud83.net--------------------------$181

mercedesf1.com------------------------$3,000

torpedosgratis.net--------------------$3,942

regionsbanks.net----------------------$100

friendshiphyundai.com-----------------$550

rivertonhyundai.com-------------------$500
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
mikelreal: ask @oladayo...
I don't have Arbitrage's phone number. We only communicate through email.
Re: Domain Name Business by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
namerific just accepted my domain name: Vineral.com

It was a drop!

I don't know how to do the verification process. How does one forward
Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okattamgbee: is it sold on icbrand?

Sedo.

http://flipname.net/weekly-domain-name-sales/
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2013
icbrands.com don create logo for some of my domains and listed them front page, i just see kixra.com, 9ovi.com and 2uvi.com now grin

Still waiting to see the remaining 9 domains they approved O!

I pray for a sale O! wink
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:03am On Sep 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: icbrands.com don create logo for some of my domains and listed them front page, i just see kixra.com, 9ovi.com and 2uvi.com now grin

Still waiting to see the remaining 9 domains they approved O!

I pray for a sale O! wink

Kixra.com looking good there. Do you have any idea to check the sales records of icbrands?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Kixra.com looking good there. Do you have any idea to check the sales records of icbrands?

Any sold domain will show as SOLD on it, and they clear them time to time. I saw some sold domains there few days ago but they're no more at the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Any sold domain will show as SOLD on it, and they clear them time to time. I saw some sold domains there few days ago but they're no more at the front page.
It wll surely sell, but not as fast as brandbucket or namerific..
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Dont do d same mistake I made. Dont for any reason send them a pm, just remain invisible... goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Okattamgbee: my mobilelot .com will be listed on bido's live auction by 2.00pm EDT. Hope the bidoprice is not met so as to enable me list it on icbrand o.
very funny, but you shud ve simply cancelled the auction since it wasnt active as at then...If I hear say that domain doesnt sell,its a good name.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Tbken: do u mean webmails dat can be used 2 send thousands of email at a tym...plz tel me d name and hw to get it....or xplain beta im a newbie
webmail is your website's mailbox(email)... e.g my website is petsministry.com so my webmail is sales@petsministry.com.
you get it when you host your domain, by hosting it you've automatically turned it to a website...
how do you host a domain?
http://www.fii.me using a vpn.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Goodmorning everybody, does anyone hear from Jamji?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2013
lol
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Goodmorning everybody, does anyone hear from Jamji?

[b]No, I was never in contact with him.

By the way, the way I was treated by hostgator.com made me embarrassed and disgusted.

Normally, when once you register, you are sent your info. When I registered, I waited for about two days and I didn't get my reference mail with my hosting details.

When I contacted them, one of their members said my email was not in their system but the account is there. He said I need to verify the account. I should write my name, last four digits of my credit card and main domain I used to register. I sent the mail.

Then one of them wrote back that I should send a photo of my government issued ID and credit card. I was shocked, for a hosting account to do all this. I never heard of this before. Well, I did it and sent to them.

Now they said I should take a screen shot of my credit card page and send to them. To prevent fraudulent activities.

I described their racism and hate to them and sent it as a mail to them. Bunch of racists. They have seen Ngerian to insult. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[b]No, I was never in contact with him.

By the way, the way I was treated by hostgator.com made me embarrassed and disgusted.

Normally, when once you register, you are sent your info. When I registered, I waited for about two days and I didn't get my reference mail with my hosting details.

When I contacted them, one of their members said my email was not in their system but the account is there. He said I need to verify the account. I should write my name, last four digits of my credit card and main domain I used to register. I sent the mail.

Then one of them wrote back that I should send a photo of my government issued ID and credit card. I was shocked, for a hosting account to do all this. I never heard of this before. Well, I did it and sent to them.

Now they said I should take a screen shot of my credit card page and send to them. To prevent fraudulent activities.

I described their racism and hate to them and sent it as a mail to them. Bunch of racists. They have seen Ngerian to insult. [/b]
good job, do let me know if they reply you... This was wat sedo did to me, twas after I let them know how unfair n stup1d thier policies re towards Nigerians they approvd my account... Its really really sad, re Nigerians that horrible? Cos d tin don tire me. Russians re the most corrupt pple on earth, but they get better treatment than us, wetin they happen

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Its a crime to be a Nigerian/resident in Nigeria in the online world...not good.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2013
mikelreal: Its a crime to be a Nigerian/resident in Nigeria in the online world...not good.

These people just hate us and are using fraudulent activities excuse to freeze us out of the web income.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2013
mikelreal: good job, do let me know if they reply you... This was wat sedo did to me, twas after I let them know how unfair n stup1d thier policies re towards Nigerians they approvd my account... Its really really sad, re Nigerians that horrible? Cos d tin don tire me. Russians re the most corrupt pple on earth, but they get better treatment than us, wetin they happen

Behaving as if there are not more scammers in America than Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (106) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.