Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death (8516 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Jonathan Condoles Buhari Over Daughter's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by PStacks(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: how did you know that no condolence was sent to the president by lasg on the death of his inlaw?

Moreover, it wasn't the mother of the president that died. Has the first lady that had her mother died sent her own condolence to Fashola?

Had it been that it was Fashola's inlaw that died, and the president condoled with him, that is when equation isn't balance on fashola's side.

You must do all you can to avoid that guy who made that post at all cost. He has proven he can't see beyound his nose. So LASG must go to the press and say we Felicitate with PEJ on the death of her Foster Mother.. That guy is sick.. Just avoid him.
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by PStacks(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2013
RedReact:
O ma raye o, walahi grin grin grin

Walahi, o raye gidi gan ni! grin Olodo ni bobo yen nao, oloshi broke ass to'n pe ara eh ni Billionaire..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Tolexander: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Promhize:
Kindly read what you type, while reading it, say the words out loud and listen to yourself, gawwwd!
pretty sure a monkey hacked your nairaland account!
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by PStacks(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2013
pullyacap:

Your heart is full of filth!

It is standard official courtesy and protocol to commiserate with a bereaved iconic personality even if the person is your staunch enemy

That Fashola's or Opposition letters were not published to score cheap and silly political points does not mean they didn't do it

If you have ever worked in an official setting you won't even come up with peurile statements like this

It is people like you who have been putting GEJ in d eyes of the storm all his life by helping him to garner myriad enemies

Av taken my time to read almost every post on this thread. I'm a social scientist. I deal with data, facts and figures.. It's general opinion that the guy that made that post is an id*iot. Don't argue with a foolish man, he would drag you down to his level and beat you with his foolish experience accumulated over his successful career of foolishness. Forget that guy ooo. You react to his post at your own risk.. If you allow him, he'l tell you Fashola should have even been the undertaker to have gone to carry PEJ's foster mum's casket from the mortuary to the burial ground.. Becareful of that yahoo boy that comes to pose as a Billionaire on nairaland.. I suspect he's fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by antiembezzle: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
GEJ lost his brother, lost his mother inlaw and his wife at a time was very down healthwise. The APC göons never bordered to send even a hypocritical condolence, not from buhari, tinubu, liar mohammed, el rufai nor any of the apc faithfuls. Instead they prayed islamically for PEJ to die in the ill state while they fanned the ambers via sahara reporters. Maybe they signed a deal with mr death, but it just hit one of their own, how ironic life can be. Here is a humble and kind president GEJ sending his warm message to the bereaved. I hope we sincerely learn our lessons timely as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by PStacks(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady:

So GEJ is doing this to score political points?? Why did ACN/APC not also do the same to score the same cheap political points?? Besides, who needs the cheap political points more? Is it not ACN/APC!

Look. When you are working, you don't need to impress anybody or try to score a point.. Fashola is working and it is obvious and his works speaks for him. He doesn't need to score cheap political points.. GEJ needs to score political points cos he has been scoring these points since he scored having "No-Shoes" as a cheap sell to win election.. He wants to score another point with this public display of condolence, Just yesterday 35 people still lost their lives in clash between Boko boys and JTF soldiers in Maiduguri, Bomb blast in Kano's dust hadn't even settled. GEJ has a lot to do. Security is big problem to nigeria, Roads, electricity.. GEJ should work and let his work speak for him like Fashola's own is speaking for him..

Fashola has never nursed the idea of scoring cheap political points because the guy is too busy working and thinking of the next 4 moves to take like a chess master.. GEJ can take a cue from Fashola..
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: how did you know that no condolence was sent to the president by lasg on the death of his inlaw?

Moreover, it wasn't the mother of the president that died. Has the first lady that had her mother died sent her own condolence to Fashola?

Had it been that it was Fashola's inlaw that died, and the president condoled with him, that is when the equation isn't balanced on fashola's side.
U are a big fuuul . U will die of ignorance except u learn.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Pataki: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Mr. President wife lost the mum and we got no condolences from Fashola, but this President is examplary in all his ways. I am so proud of him. Meanwhile, may the Souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of the Gods rest peacefully, including Papa Fashola's.

Looking for cheap political points to make. You smack of a desperate evil minded being. Unfortunately, if this is the sole intent of the President for making his condolence known, he is simply making more enemies than ever.

Don't you people know when to shut up and stop complicating things for your dunderhead of a President? undecided
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Substancelady(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Yes ooooo
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

Look. When you are working, you don't need to impress anybody or try to score a point.. Fashola is working and it is obvious and his works speaks for him. He doesn't need to score cheap political points.. GEJ needs to score political points cos he has been scoring these points since he scored having "No-Shoes" as a cheap sell to win election.. He wants to score another point with this public display of condolence, Just yesterday 35 people still lost their lives in clash between Boko boys and JTF soldiers in Maiduguri, Bomb blast in Kano's dust hadn't even settled. GEJ has a lot to do. Security is big problem to nigeria, Roads, electricity.. GEJ should work and let his work speak for him like Fashola's own is speaking for him..

Fashola has never nursed the idea of scoring cheap political points because the guy is too busy working and thinking of the next 4 moves to take like a chess master.. GEJ can take a cue from Fashola..

My friend, I'm not here to compare and contrast between fashola and anybody!
I just said that it is ACN/APC that needs those cheap political points more! PDP is too big to be searching for cheap political points

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by fashola92: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013
ur IQ is extremely low
Mr Aboki:

What did you expect..

The Presidents Wifes mothers funeral does not include Owambe and Aso-ebi.. so he didnt care.
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Tolexander: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2013
nwekesimon68: U are a big fuuul . U will die of ignorance except u learn.
who let the dog out!

your peak of knowledge is the begining of my foolishness.
In fact, i have forgotten more than you know!
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Ambasado4lyf: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
"
Aro Okigbo: Jesus said,
"I am the way
I am the truth
I am the life
No one comes to the Father except by me"
idiot
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by thriz: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
carmenblandish: Leave eye savis sir..........concentrate on the masses that lose their lives daily as a result of hunger, accidents from bad roads etc.

there are 24 hours in a day in which you are already struggling on how to use them well.....every minute wasted on this non stop nunsens eye savis....another child dies...etc

the man don die...i am sure he had a guud life....

concentrate on the living!!!!!!
SO CONCENTRATING ON THE LIVING MEANS THAT CONDOLENCE SHOULD NOT BE EXPRESSED WHEN DEATH IS INVOLVED. IT IS EITHER YOUR BRAIN IS STUFFED WITH SAW DURST OR YOUR HEAD IS MEANT FOR ABOKI DECORATION
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by safejourney: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
The same thing happen to Iroko Mimiko, the man did not sent condolence visit or message to Asiwaju Tinubu during his mother's burial.Did Mimiko con

Had it been that it was Fashola's inlaw that died, and the president condoled with him, that is when the equation isn't balanced on fashola's side.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by BrutusOj(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
carmenblandish: Leave eye savis sir..........concentrate on the masses that lose their lives daily as a result of hunger, accidents from bad roads etc.

there are 24 hours in a day in which you are already struggling on how to use them well.....every minute wasted on this non stop nunsens eye savis....another child dies...etc

the man don die...i am sure he had a guud life....

concentrate on the living!!!!!!
ewu! Hw does sending a mere condolence affect his concentration on Nigeria problem?
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by thriz: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: pretty sure a monkey hacked your nairaland account!
I THINK YOU ARE THE MONKEY I
PERSONATING A HUMAN BEING

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Longeria(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013

Your poor sense of reasoning annoying.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
thriz:
I THINK YOU ARE THE MONKEY I
PERSONATING A HUMAN BEING
i can see you are personating human being.
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Tolexander: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Longeria: Your poor sense of reasoning annoying.
can you come again in reasonable form?
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by ocelot2006(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013

She's still the president's mother-in-law.
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Longeria(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
x2lambo: igbo people don come here again
Thunder fire you. What concerned Igbos with this topic?
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by thaoriginator: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
F*ck the motherf*ckin president! Mods I dnt give a f*ck if get banned or locked up for centuries.
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Bobby4090: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Next time dont deport people by 3AM. The Lord fights for the helpless and orphans. Your head will be the next if you don't listen. A word is enoogh for the wise.

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by Dee60: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Mr. President wife lost the mum and we got no condolences from Fashola, but this President is examplary in all his ways. I am so proud of him. Meanwhile, may the Souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of the Gods rest peacefully, including Papa Fashola's.

Well done. Please remember to put that as one of your oga's many 'achievements' in office!
Re: Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death by ShineuEye: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
P.Stacks:

You must do all you can to avoid that guy who made that post at all cost. He has proven he can't see beyound his nose. So LASG must go to the press and say we Felicitate with PEJ on the death of her Foster Mother.. That guy is sick.. Just avoid him.

P.Stacks:

Walahi, o raye gidi gan ni! grin Olodo ni bobo yen nao, oloshi broke ass to'n pe ara eh ni Billionaire..

P.Stacks:

Av taken my time to read almost every post on this thread. I'm a social scientist. I deal with data, facts and figures.. It's general opinion that the guy that made that post is an id*iot. Don't argue with a foolish man , he would drag you down to his level and beat you with his foolish experience accumulated over his successful career of foolishness. Forget that guy ooo. You react to his post at your own risk.. If you allow him, he'l tell you Fashola should have even been the undertaker to have gone to carry PEJ's foster mum's casket from the mortuary to the burial ground.. Becareful of that yahoo boy that comes to pose as a Billionaire on nairaland.. I suspect he's fraudulent.

[size=16pt]Your reply to Billionaire[/size]

P.Stacks:

Point of correction. PEJ lost her Foster mum and not her biological mum, a mum is a mum anyway. Haven said that, who told you Fashola didn't console with PEJ when she lost her Foster mum, was it not even because she lost her mum the media and Social media's reduced bashing her over her alleged role in the rivers state crisis and her dis-respect for Professor Wole Soyinka.. Must ever condolence be made public? Who told you Fashola didn't console the First Family when PEJ lost her foster mum!

If you must always stir up controversies, atleast make it based on facts and figures, make it on valid points with solid base.

What you have said is baseless and pointless and very un-called for.

See this mad man o.
P.Stacks must be a very stewpid and warped individual. Advising folks not to reply Billionaire but can't say two words without saying Billionaire. From the above I think you're obsessed with Billionaire, abi the guy steal your wife?

GEJ always behaving like a true father of the nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace / Expel And Prosecute Omo-agege, Group Tells Senate / Alex Otti Heads To Tribunal, Calls For Cancellation Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.