Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace (8446 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2016
There is serious warfare currently going on somewhere in Port Harcourt right now as there has been fierce gun battle and about eight Air Force Jets take off and landing in the past 30mins.

Can someone please update us on what's going on?

Lalastica, kindly do the needful.
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by weblord1900: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2016
who and who are playing the game

7 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Enjoy .....

7 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by kettykin: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
I hope all is well with the innocent, my major problem is when an inept ,ineffective and inefficient army chooses to arrest, kill, rape, starve, burn, imprison the innocent rather than go after the aggressors.

May God save the innocent.

9 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
weblord1900:
who and who are playing the game

Bro na serious matter oh...I no go attend the wedding ceremony I planned attending this morning.
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Sunnymatey(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls nairalanders in PH should update us with happenings around there.
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Pls nairalanders in PH should update us with happenings around there.

I tire oh, abi dem no get data for phone?

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by arewaboy(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Lastl it was Maiduguri's turn and now it was Port Harcourt's.. PMB should deal with them decisively.

No terrorist organization will be treated favourably.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by hucienda: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2016
Situation report, Port Harcourt?
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by lytech1(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigeria!!!
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by contactlenz: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Showtime
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Let's obtain confirmation of this development first. This is expected, but I thought it would be after the 2 week ceasefire.

Based on recent events, the Niger Delta is now bound to have a taste of Buratai's forces. Too bad the Ibos that have been egging them on will be spared from the consequences of their support for terrorism.

19 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by papaejima1: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
There is serious warfare currently going on somewhere in Port Harcourt right now as there has been fierce gun battle and about eight Air force Jets take off and landing in the past 30mins.

Can someone please update us on what's going on?

Lalastica, kindly do the needful.
How do you know there is a gun battle, can you hear the gunshots or you just assumed that there is one because fighters are taking off and landing?

Can you identify the fighters as being armed with payloads or just on routine training or reconnaissance?
Can you hear the explosions anywhere?

Please kindly tell how you know a FIERCE gunfight is ongoing right now.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Firefire(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
I laugh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by SleekAboki: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Nothing serious. it could be a military tactical maneuver to arrest some miscreants or goat stealers in PH.

Every citizen is advised to go about their lawful endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Now see what niger/delta avengers turn there region into.this is how it started in borno state now same things is bout to happen in rivers state

7 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by magicalx(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
We were just talking about it this morning after noticing the Jets flying up and down. May God keep us safe
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Let's obtain confirmation of this development first. This is expected, but I thought it would be after the 2 week ceasefire.

Based on recent events, the Niger Delta is now bound to have a taste of Buratai's forces. Too bad the Ibos that have been egging them on will be spared from the consequences of their support for terrorism.

I suspect the Airforce went after cultists terrorizing Rivers communities and not militants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2016
papaejima1:

How do you know there is a gun battle, can you hear the gunshots or you just assumed that there is one because fighters are taking off and landing?

Can you identify the fighters as being armed with payloads or just on routine training or reconnaissance?
Can you hear the explosions anywhere?

Please kindly tell how you know a FIERCE gunfight is ongoing right now.
Thanks

I heard the shots, no be "dem say"

1 Like

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by NavierStokes(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
I am Currently in port harcourt. The Airforce jets have been flying around for the past couple of days (2 days back) probably on reconnaissance IMO.

There are no militant camps within the city of port harcourt and possibly not many critical surface pipelines coursing the city ( except that going to bonny) So for people like Quotasystem who are expecting some sort of war, if there will ever be one, it can not be from within the city. All these goes to reveal the people who know nothing about the Niger Delta and just type nonsense from their bedrooms in a faraway land.

The airforce jet to me is a single jet on reconnaissance, I even took two videos from Thursday and Friday.

Ps: don't even bank on that piece of heavy WWII junk metal, flying subsonic to Perform magic if it ever gets to that.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by QuotaSystem: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
kettykin:
I hope all is well with the innocent, my major problem is when an inept ,ineffective and inefficient army chooses to arrest, kill, rape, starve, burn, imprison the innocent rather than go after the aggressors.

May God save the innocent.

By saying 'the innocent', are you referring to those who support and cheer the militants in terrorism, or those who hide them and deliberately refuse to fish them out from their communities?

The consequences of supporting terror will be felt by its supporters, no question about it. Ask Borno, nobody reminded them to quickly form a Civilian JTF.

17 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by QuotaSystem: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I suspect the Airforce went after cultists terrorizing Rivers communities and not militants

Going after rats when the house is on fire? Possible but least likely.
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by SleekAboki: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
fuckDmod:
Now see what niger/delta avengers turn there region into.this is how it started in borno state now same things is bout to happen in rivers state
It has not been established to be a hunt against the ghost Avengers.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Leopardd(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Big olodo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Adminisher: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I suspect it is the Aluu, Ellen, Ahoada axis boys that are being cleared . The remaining part of 2016 is going to be interesting. I am almost sorry for Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. Almost sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Emeka71(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

There is no reason for that at all .
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by SleekAboki: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
arewaboy:
Lastl it was Maiduguri's turn and now it was Port Harcourt's.. PMB should deal with them decisively.

No terrorist organization will be treated favourably.
If true then Armageddon beckons!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by kettykin: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

By saying 'the innocent', are you referring to those who support and cheer the militants in terrorism, or those who hide them and deliberately refuse to fish them out from their communities?

The consequences of supporting terror will be felt by its supporters, no question about it. Ask Borno, nobody reminded them to quickly form a Civilian JTF.

When did it become the job of civilians to fish out militants, how come no civilian was harassed to fish out the second most dangerous terrorist organization in the world operating as herdsmen in Nigeria . The niger

May God save us from the spirit of hypocrisy.

12 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by seunny4lif(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin
False alarm grin grin grin
It's military training oooooh grin
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by SleekAboki: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The Nigerian economy is already in tatters as a direct provocation of the Niger Delta. Don't push Mr President into more problems.

5 Likes

Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by papaejima1: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I heard the shots, no be "dem say"
I am not doubting or contradicting you, I just want clarification.
So which part of town did the shots come from and were they machine gun fire or bomb explosions?
Re: Gunshots And Airforce Jets Currently Taking Over Port Harcourt Airspace by Shukuakukobambi: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
SleekAboki:

The Nigerian economy is already in tatters as a direct provocation of the Niger Delta. Don't push Mr President into more problems.

cheesy cheesy

You still think you're hurting buhari with your online rants? You still think its Mr President's problems? cheesy

How much suffering visited the family of the Greek prime minister during their financial meltdown other than loss of office?

How much suffering is Salvir Kiir of south Sudan going through in the idiotic civil war going on in his country?

What did ojukwu lose from the 3 yr misery of Biafra? He even got his properties back while thousands of his followers lost everything in the abandoned property saga in the Niger Delta

President's problems indeed! cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investigate Akpabio Over Hitler-Poland Invasion Threat - PDP / The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) / Illegal Mining: FG Withdraws Suit Against Dan-china, 16 Chinese Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.