Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (28801 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by demoly: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
Interested member of the house could contact me on 08060121301 or through my e-mail timujadamo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by demoly: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
OK interest that will not be more than 10% could be taken
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ProFX: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2008
I need a loan of N200,000 to start a business between now till 3 month time you will your investment + interest.

Duration of loan - THREE MONTH

Term of the loan will be determined by the investor.

Anyone that is ready to invest or with useful information can send a mail to oris.joel@gmail.com or call 08078289975
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by obynnoly: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
I love this forum.
Mine is a little different from acquiring loans for a business. I have a good business package, good products that can sell big time; but kind of have a problem in marketing. I need a partner with interest in marketing and product development i can share this dream with. This will creat a blend of manufacturing and marketing. Interested persons can mail me for more details obynnoly@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by senderos(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2008
this is Senderos, a fellow Nairalandite. I'm a business consultant, businessman and an engineer [structural]. I'm inviting you to become a business partner with me or to be a finacial to the buisness.

Now let me give an insight into the business: I run a structural engeneering firm. I'm into building construction, furnishing and interior design etc.

I've a lot of contracts and projects that requires a financier, since, that is condition that i use to recieve from my custmers. I've lost a lot of contracts and projects due to the lack of financial strength.

There are two conditions for any intrested investor or financial. the conditions are: first; Invest and recieve back your money with intrest. second; invest and become a partner. for more details, you can reach me on: 08028119935, 08038207577. or mail me on adecube2003@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by MRDEE2: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2008
Good day pls send my the info to my private email address anitalarry147@gmail.com or sambaker147@yahoo.com thankx for the info
Dee
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by jnze: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2008
I might have access to investment funds

Viable projects and investments that require funding or partnership can be sent to nze0704@gmail.com.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by feco300: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hello fellow member am Felix 23 male in lagos and am doing all it takes to be someone great in life and am already into online business/job and aslo bitter kola exportations. please i need a loan of 200000naira before wednesday to help me with my exportation and aslo to get my masters card and aslo help me with my online jobs please someone help me need it urgently. thanks and God bless here's m,y email address to_felix4u2000@yahoo.com, or felixpeace@gmail.com and here my phone number 08024601694
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by vanderjo(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2009
@seun,
you are doing a good job here and i need your help ,i got a business idea and fianacing is a snag here,can you help me on an advice or one that can help out.please this is my mail addy henzdanstev14@yahoo.com,i will give you the details when you reply.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ecurrency1: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hello room
i have a strong business i deal ,but i need some money to raise it out. i need up to 150k to raise it up. could any body please assist me in this forum for the loan?
my email:olamilekan4real08@yahoo.ca trade4income@yahoo.com or call 07029490266
thanks
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by martho(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2009
if u guys have collaterals than no problem.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ecurrency1: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi Seun IAH, avocat, ibkn , 2marto

i am very great full to hear and to see your contribution on this forum.
me too i need loan please help me how can i get your contact either your phone or your email address, i will like to sedn me saage to you.
this is my 07029490266
email:trade4income@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ceebayjo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
I am working on a mini magazine aimed at promoting business sense and entrepreneurial development. I need someone or a company that will provide information on how great business ideas can be financed (or how your company does that). The newsletter will be published this march and 20000 free copies will be distributed. There is opportunity for advertisement too. You may reach me on 08055981421
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Tatia(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
Venture Capital Available for viable projects and investments. Contact Small Business Venture Capital @ smbizventurecap@yahoo.com for possible financing.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Tatia(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2009
Contact Small Business Venture Capital. Email smbizventurecap@yahoo.com
The preferred mode of contact is by email.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by Thadude(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
chei!, loan seekers are more tha job seekers in naija oh!
We should open a forum for loan seekers or loan seekers magazine.
Many of the investment ideas are so dumb, no wonder nobody is approaching the banks, it wont sell for N1.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by akin23(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2009
am a veterinary doctor with experience in poultry and fish farming for over 6 years. Am looking 4 an investor which we could partner or loan me a resonable amount to start a farm. you could contact me by email akemi513@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by sheyijune: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
[color=#990000]hello my people, am try to start a catfish business, but i dont have any money to start, i will like a partnership or someone dat can loan me money, if you are willing to partner with me, i will like you to send me a mail to my mail box at sheyi_june@yahoo.com or my direct phone 019509809 and am ready to meet you in person and also give you a business proposal. the project is about 400,000 and it going to bring times three profit in the next some months.
Re: How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria by ayodele123(m): 5:14am On Oct 25, 2009
Youth business initiative, 29 moloney street, lagos gives loans at 12% provided you are within 18-35 yrs old, can provide 2 guarantors, have a business plan and if d loan request is within N100T -N300T

(1) (2)

Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.