Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Let's All Learn From Anenin My Role Model-gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let's All Learn From Anenin My Role Model-gej (613 Views)

My Role In The Civil War - Obafemi Awolowo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Gowon - My Role In Nigeria-biafra War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's All Learn From Anenin My Role Model-gej by Clerverly: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
hief Tony Anenih, Chairman of the ruling party’s Board of Trustees(BoT) marked his 80th birthday at the International Conference Center in Abuja yesterday. The event was graced by several dignitaries including the President and the First Lady, former Heads of State (Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo), among other top businessmen and politicians.

President Jonathan extolled Chief

Anenih’s virtues in a brief remark, describing the former works minister as a nationalist whose all embracing brand of politics is worthy of emulation;

“We can learn from him because he has always been a nationalist. From him, let’s learn to sing the song of unity and use our cleavages for good and not to promote disunity. Some provocative statements have come from elder statesmen who witnessed civil war. But Tony Anenih has never made such statements, this explains why the hall is filled to capacity today,” the nation’s number one citizen cooed.

In his vote of thanks, Chief Anenih who is often referred to as ‘Mr Fix It’ in Nigeria’s political terrain, expressed his delight and appreciation that most of the country’s former Presidents graced his big day and urged them to pull ranks with the President and bury their differences in order to move the country forward.

The thanksgiving mass was officiated by Cardinal John Onaiyekan of the Catholic Arch-Diocese of Abuja.

Source-http://www.ekekeee.com/index.php?p=7098
Re: Please Let's All Learn From Anenin My Role Model-gej by Clerverly: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Was There A 1914 Agreement? / Kidnapped By Nigerian SSS Officers / Breaking News: Suntai Sacks Cabinet, Appoints New SSG, Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.