Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (27650 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Larufa(m): 2:43am On Apr 16, 2015
SENATOR-ELECT and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Chief Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his role model.

Kashamu, who is the chairman of the Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of the PDP in the South-West, paid a rare tribute to the former Lagos State governor in an open letter, describing Tinubu as a true hero to be emulated by every Nigerian.

Kashamu is the senator-elect of Ogun-East senatorial district and one of the most vocal opponents of the APC before the party won the presidential election of March 28.

He said that it was important to honour those deserving of honour now that elections are over.

In the open letter addressed to Tinubu, Kashamu said, “Truth be told, men like you are made up of sterner stuff and are rare to come by in every generation. Little wonder you are called the Asiwaju and Jagaban of Borgu. I doff my hat.

“I hope that in spite of our membership of different political platforms, we would be able to collaborate for the upliftment of Yorubaland in particular and Nigeria as a whole.

“My sincere prayer is for the Almighty Allah to keep you and give you good health and long life to be able to see the Nigeria of your dream. For me, I join other Nigerians in wishing you the best, even as we aspire and pray Almighty Allah to make us – the younger ones – be like you, the Jagaban of Borgu.”

Kashamu described Tinubu as the architect of modern Nigeria, who, he said, made history by leading an opposition party for 16 years and then grabbing power at the centre.

He noted that without Tinubu, the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, would not have won the March 28 election.

He said, “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them. There is no denying the fact that your place in the history of the Yoruba race in particular, and, in Nigeria in general, is well etched.

“The fanatical support that the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, enjoys in his homestead was matched with your commanding influence in the politics of the South-West and indeed the Yoruba race to produce the results we witnessed during the elections.

“By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy from a one-state party to a regional party and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

Buruji, who sued former President Olusegun Obasanjo last December over a controversial book authored by the ex-President, also congratulated Obasanjo and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

He promised Amosun that he would ensure that the nine PDP senators in the Ogun State House of Assembly give him maximum cooperation.

http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-is-my-role-model-kashamu/

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by pedel: 2:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Just keep deceiving yourself. Everybody is supporting change. You can also decamp.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by EnigmAries(m): 2:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Of course, Tinubu should be the Role Model of any serious politician in this country. I've always admired him and I think the new opposition party, PDP, should make him a case study if they ever want to get to Abuja again.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by kayode27: 3:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Why wouldn't he be his role model.

Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.

Birds of a feather.

**modified **

To whom it may concern, if you need proof. Please GOOGLE.COM is your pal.

At least you will get a months worth of reading materials to write a project topic on jagaban, as regards drug dealings.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by caselessogbuagu: 3:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Kashamu , if you like, write 'close-letter' and not open letter alone...or if you like sing eulogy to Tinubu, when America comes knocking, we shall hand you over to them. You are a wanted man in the US, and we shall do the right thing by making you available to them very soon.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by akinladejo: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2015
OmoBuruku or what do u callled? Keep ur prasies and face your job! He want to use that to dazle Tinu so that when u want to decamp or when US govt is coming for u u will see people to help u out.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by oluwafemi113(m): 4:52am On Apr 16, 2015

All this won't save you

We're still coming for you

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by obinoral1179(m): 4:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Power has change hands

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by ademega(m): 5:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Role model in drug trafficking or what ? Ko ye mi no oh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by isan(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Burji the white house is still looking for you oh U better go and serve your jail term

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by bewla(m): 5:39am On Apr 16, 2015
which one b this one again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Buruju Kashamu is sucking up to the government in power so he won't be extradited to Chicago for his drug offenses. The guy is a fugitive. Uncle Sam will eventually get him. He can run but he can't hide because America long hands will eventually get him.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by tunex23: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Former Drug lords that were supposed to serve time together are now big time politicians in Nigeria. ~~what do we expect when the ```president-elect is even a coup plotter and `book haram spokesperson nominee.
If I had type this against the opposition party,those useless MOD would have easily ban me, but am absolutely sure they will see nothing wrong in this post insinuating that the President Elect is Boko Haram sponsor, God will judge u all!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by tunex23: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
imagine what this guy's just type, a very senseless post

47 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Elcemento(m): 6:10am On Apr 16, 2015
The guy dey fear extradition. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by chukel(m): 6:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
u are still pained and nursing ur wound. Sorry

47 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by cole265(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Interesting. Why didn't this piece make front page?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by jaytee01(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Seething in your hellhole will not help you. You did not oppose Tinubu as much as Kashamu, in fact NOBODY knows you.

Help yourself, don't die of heartbreak!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by codedslayer: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:
[/s]

Trash coming from a houseboy claiming billionaire. Shameless thing....

48 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by ElekeNtioba: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2015
...“My sincere prayer is for the Almighty Allah to keep you and give you good health and long life to be able to see the Nigeria of your dream. For me, I join other Nigerians in wishing you the best, even as we aspire and pray.....

Lawd have mercy!....I wonder what Tinubu's dream for Nigeria looks like...sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by PassingShot(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2015
This drug lord has sensed that the game is up for him the moment GMB is sworn in hence the romance and fraternizing with Tinubu and OBJ.

We cannot be fooled and as soon as your extradition request is received, you shall be handed over to the US government.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by tunwumi: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Looking for safe landing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:

falsely accusing Nigeria's president?

Billyonaire Billy=he Goat
onaire=horned water serpent

Scientist Still Working On Your Specie

we all know you are not human with the level of I.Q you have which is lower than that of an slowpoke

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by fkaz(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:

Stop exposing your stupidity or bigotry, what has Buhari got to do with Kashamu Buruji case, when we have a sitting president(goodluck jonathan) who refuse to arrest Buruji and even made him PDP leader in south west.

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Unfortunately this criminal got to the Senate. When you work hard for your goals, your enemies will bow to you.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Obiagelli:
Unfortunately this criminal got to the Senate. When you work hard for your goals, your enemies will bow to you.
And Tinubu that your head is constantly stuck in his asss is a saint after all.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands, don't they say? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by omenka(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerian politicians are the most shameless bunch in the world. I hope his stint in the Senate doesn't last more than a lit candle in the wind. I hope he gets extradited to face criminal charges pending against him in the States.

Role model my brown eye.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by bright007(f): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2015
The lion of burdillon is your role model?

You must be an aspiring drug pusher and a big time political arm robber

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by omenka(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
And Tinubu that your head is constantly stuck in his asss is a saint after all.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands, don't they say? undecided
Your head must be in there as well for you to have seen hers.

She expressed her opinion as best she thought. Why wouldn't you simply say yours and crawl unto the next topic to repeat same like the robot you are?

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Truckpusher(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2015
omenka:
Your head must be in there as well for you to have seen hers.

She expressed her opinion as best she thought. Why wouldn't you simply say yours and crawl unto the next topic to repeat same like the robot you are?
How much time does it take a paid rant to reply on behalf of some other rants? undecided

Boy! your robotic nature is simply amazing and right now all I can say to you is ;

Hi! Robot
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / New Minimum Wage: NASS Ready, Waiting For Executive – Saraki / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.