Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians (2179 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: I am yet to see a[b] genuine christian [/b]who lacks honesty.
There's no genuine Christian, only genuine acts of honesty, which most Christians lack. The only genuine Christian was Christ.. all others are imitators..
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by debosky(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2013
^^ Preach pastor Muskeeto! cheesy

Atheist wey dey evangelise for Christ. . . .carry go jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
There's no genuine Christian, only genuine acts of honesty, which most Christians lack. The only genuine Christian was Christ.. all others are imitators..
misrepresentation of facts,i can see a brother supporting you which is very sad and pathetic.When i say genuine christian i meant genuine Christ-like believer which of cos you don't understand since you don't have the person of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by MrTroll(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: misrepresentation of facts,i can see a brother supporting you which is very sad and pathetic.When i say genuine christian i meant genuine Christ-like believer which of cos you don't understand since you don't have the person of the Holy Spirit.
una and this holy spirit sef! Person wey no know go think say na one thing one thing, lol. We've all been there guy. All the talking to yourself, speaking gibberish etc. And when we find an especially silly passage from the bible which we can't justify, we'll pull out the holy spirit get-out-of-jail card and say "well, maybe we need an extra dose of holy spirit to understand it." or we quote the infamous mysteriousness clause: "God works in mysterious ways." Dohohohohohohohohohoho!
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2013
debosky: ^^ Preach pastor Muskeeto! cheesy

Atheist wey dey evangelise for Christ. . . .carry go jare. grin
grin grin

DEY CAREFUL O, before your brothers attack you for fraternizing with the enemies.. cheesy
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
grin grin

DEY CAREFUL O, before your brothers attack you for fraternizing with the enemies.. cheesy
grin i retract the statement,maybe we are not on the same frequency.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by debosky(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
grin grin

Attack me kwa? I no dey fear - my bulletproof dey intact. cheesy
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is it Muskeeto that is doing the reality show or the pastors themselves signing contracts to showoff their riches on tv?

You christians lack honesty sometimes

Buzugee's voice:

Poignant point.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: una and this holy spirit sef! Person wey no know go think say na one thing one thing, lol. We've all been there guy. All the talking to yourself, speaking gibberish etc. And when we find an especially silly passage from the bible which we can't justify, we'll pull out the holy spirit get-out-of-jail card and say "well, maybe we need an extra dose of holy spirit to understand it." or we quote the infamous mysteriousness clause: "God works in mysterious ways." Dohohohohohohohohohoho!
Holy Spirit na Last Bus Stop..
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: una and this holy spirit sef! Person wey no know go think say na one thing one thing, lol. We've all been there guy. All the talking to yourself, speaking gibberish etc. And when we find an especially silly passage from the bible which we can't justify, we'll pull out the holy spirit get-out-of-jail card and say "well, maybe we need an extra dose of holy spirit to understand it." or we quote the infamous mysteriousness clause: "God works in mysterious ways." Dohohohohohohohohohoho!
grin You don't get the point do you.I am not talking about morality which most religions around the globe preaches,which atheist,deist etc practices.These are self righteous morality that lacks only one thing.The person and the principles of Jesus Christ.My friend it's not about tongues o.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Holy Spirit na Last Bus Stop..
Hallelujah!! He is everything to me.Take Him away and i will be empty of life.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: Hallelujah!! He is everything to me.Take Him away and i will be empty of life.
Said the girl before she got played..
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by MrTroll(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: grin You don't get the point do you.I am not talking about morality which most religions around the globe preaches,which atheist,deist etc practices.These are self righteous morality that lacks only one thing.The person and the principles of Jesus Christ.My friend it's not about tongues o.
Was i talking about morality?
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: grin You don't get the point do you.I am not talking about morality which most religions around the globe preaches,which atheist,deist etc practices.These are self righteous morality that lacks only one thing.The person and the principles of Jesus Christ.My friend it's not about tongues o.
Lol.. Makes no sense whatsoever... Did the Good Samaritan have the principles of Jesus CHrist?
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by sylve11: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
manmustwac: See dressing. See swagger. Motivational talking is good business o.

Men, nor be small thing o. They all dressed up as if they are about acting in the movie ''missing in action part 6'' cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Said the girl before she got played..
Are you the girl in question?
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Troll: Was i talking about morality?
Is honesty not morality
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.. Makes no sense whatsoever... Did the Good Samaritan have the principles of Jesus CHrist?
Yeah,there was a law in the hearts of men before the coming of Christ.(Romans 2:14-15).
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: Yeah,there was a law in the hearts of men before the coming of Christ.(Romans 2:14-15).

And whe he died, those laws suddenly disappeared abi?
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
musKeeto:

And whe he died, those laws suddenly disappeared abi?
Lol,The letters died,but the spirit and the intent of it is written in the hearts of men who came to him.
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: Lol,The letters died,but the spirit and the intent of it is written in the hearts of men who came to him.

:
Please rephrase. You've got me more confused than the Trinity..
Re: Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians by MrTroll(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bidam: Is honesty not morality
Are you sure you understood my post? Or am i misjudging your intelligence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is Fake Here Is Why / The Beautiful State Of AKWA , ANAMBRA State Capital / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.