Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) (1382 Views)

AGO (cooked, racket, pure) Trucking and vessel. / Trucking And Marine Supplies In Lagos / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) by Uman01: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Are you looking to buy AGO NNPC export standard either trucking or marine?

5000MT minimum for marine. For Trucking, we have AGO Available in 4 different tank farms in Lagos. You come with your truck, we program it for loading and lifting.

We can also supply AGO to any location in Lagos
and Ogun. 100ltrs to 33000 ltrs.

If you are interested contact me @ xenoil.ng@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) by Uman01: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2013
We have AGO available. We make supplies to Factories, Hotels, Hospitals, Banks, Churches, Companies, etc. From 90 litres to 33,000 litres.

AGO Trucking and Marine also available. Minimun for marine is 5000MT. If you are interested you can contact me for prices and modalities. xenoil.ng@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) by Uman01: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
@generalcyruss
Kindly follow the rules. You can start a new thread, you don't have to derail this one. Be warned.
Re: NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) by Uman01: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have a direct link to a seller of AGO (NNPC Export Standard). 100k mt arrives the shores of Nigeria from UAE every month.

Marine: TTT ONLY. 5000 MT Minimum

We can supply to tank farms in Lagos and Cotonou. Can't go to Calabar.

We can also supply from 4 different depots to your trucks depending on your preference.

Have need of AGO? contact me today.
Re: NNPC Export Standard AGO Available for Trucking and Marine (TTT) by Uman01: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Are you looking to buy AGO and you want to deal with a validly verified genuine Seller? Get in touch. No time wasting.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top Online Fashion Store Www.trendycubicle.com Debuts / Buyers Of Palm Oil In Kano (and The North, Generally) Needed. Great Prices / 25 And Above Tones Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Long Term Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.