Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife (5182 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel. / Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by gaga02: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2013
PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife

Comedian AY Makun posts a photo of him and his wife rocking the same type of sneakers.
What do you think?

gaga02..com

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by nadias877(f): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2013
she's a pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Which AY?

The satelite dish ear AY?
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Tolexander: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2013
The gurl is more pretty and curvy than AY while AY is more handsome and straight than her.
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by RoyalRoy(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: Which AY?

You are always so quick to insult people's look, why?

And you don't even look appealing yourself!!

3 Likes

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2013
if she has kids then she looks great.. if she doesn't then we shall know how pretty she will be after having kids..

2 Likes

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by tellwisdom: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Pure Rubbish undecided
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Omobarca: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2013
undecided he's not showing off his wife. Na crime to upload his wife's picture again Abi you see †he woman photo for ikeja billboard?
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Omobarca: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: The gurl is more pretty and curvy than AY while AY is more handsome and straight than her.
Is it supposed to be †he other way round

1 Like

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Omobarca: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: Which AY?

no, your landlord A.Y

Odeundecided

2 Likes

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by homesteady(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Awww! So romantic! Me likey the sneakers oh!!! #AjeboTinz
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by technozz: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Nice couple...
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by dplomaticVal: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
she,ve got it
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by vannieberry(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
She's preety. Hs she given birth?
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: The gurl is more pretty and curvy than AY while AY is more handsome and straight than her.
lol... wat r u saying
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
vannieberry: She's preety. Hs she given birth?
check here www.giyf.com

1 Like

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmmm I wonder why Nigerian ladies get fairer as they age this chick was dark in her wedding pic now she looks mixed undecided
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
vannieberry: She's preety. Hs she given birth?
Yes, she has two kids for him!
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by demelza: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback: Hmmmm I wonder why Nigerian ladies get fairer as they age this chick was dark in her wedding pic now she looks mixed undecided
Madame, dont you know that the sun that shines on married women is different from the one that one adorns unmarried gyals? Anyway her husby like am lyk dat
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
demelza:
Madame, dont you know that the sun that shines on married women is different from the one that one adorns unmarried gyals? Anyway her husby like am lyk dat
I hate it when people quote me to say nonsense angry
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by demelza: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback:
Oya fight me na if you cant detect the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Omobarca: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback:
grin
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by 3ace(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why hin wife come resemble Mimi nau?
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Chanchit: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Royal Roy:

You are always so quick to insult people's look, why?

And you don't even look appealing yourself!!

Pls dnt insult the guy nau, he's just repeating what Mercy Johnson said in the advert for Ay's crib show.
Re: PROUD HUSBAND: Comedian AY Shows Off His Wife by Mikel3oputa: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback:
abeg shutup make we hear word. Ode.

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? / Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) / Why Nigerian Music Lacks Quality And Not Accepted Worldwide(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.