Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) (3229 Views)

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by adamooye5(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Notorious robbery czar, Abiodun  Ogunjobi, aka  Godogodo, who was arrested recently in Lagos State, is currently telling the police  how he coordinated  some of  his operations within Lagos  and some South-Western states.
Vanguard gathered that the 36-year-old native of Ogun State confessed to some high profile deadly robbery operations within Victoria Island, Lekki and Ajah axis of state.

Abiodun Ogunjobi
Police sources told Vanguard that Godogodo has also confessed to the gruesome killing of four officials of the Department of State Services, DSS, whom he met at Alpha Beach Hotel located around Lekki area of the state in August 2012.
Vanguard learnt that Godogodo, who was discharged from the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, where he received treatments from bullet wounds sustained during his arrest, weekend, told his interrogators, at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, that he was left with no option than to kill the DSS operatives who he said posed immense danger to his operation in the hotel.
A source who craved anonymity said: “Godogodo told us that he didn’t know that the people he killed at Alpha Beach Hotel were DSS officials.
“He said a member of his gang he identified as Yinusa, told him that some policemen who were lodged in one of the hotel rooms had a fisticuff  with a member of his gang and when he went to the room, he said he opened fire on everybody to prevent the police from attacking him.”
Vanguard  further gathered that the Lagos State office of the DSS is preparing to liaise with the Lagos State police command to prosecute Godogodo.
Meantime, euphoria was high in SARS detention cell when Godogodo was brought in from LASUTH.
Sources told Vanguard that other robbery suspects detained in the cells chanted Godogodo’s name as he was led into his cell.
It was also gathered that the cell marshal where Godogodo was detained relinquished his position as the head of the cell immediately he stepped in there.
It was also gathered that the breakthrough that led to Godogodo’s arrest  came after a three-week intensive search for the bandit in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Vanguard gathered that the officer in charge of SARS, Lagos, Abba Kyari, re-inforced the search for him few days after the gruesome murder of the owner of 04  Hotel in Ajah and  six others.
The search for Godogodo had been on in Lagos and the South-West for close to two decades.
The policemen were already getting weary until the O4 hotel incident rejuvenated the search. .   Sources told Vanguard that  Kyari intercepted information linking Godogodo to Ibandan and he was able to arrest a close member of his family who led police to his mansion at Olowu, Egbeda area of Ibandan.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/why-i-killed-dss-officials-godogodo/

Re: Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by overdrive(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Godogodo
Re: Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2013
* Imagine, prisoners moral was high in the cell when Godogodo came in.
* Cell commandant was deposed, Godogodo was installed as new boss.
Last Bullet:
All day is for the thief, one day he ll be captured.
Re: Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by heed101(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Brutality
Re: Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by azpekuliar: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Years ago a Nairalander, Deepsight shared a firsthand account of a heartrending robbery incident in Lekki. I am off the strong belief that Godogodo and his gang were responsible for that blood operation that night.
Re: Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture) by Perfecttouchade: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Crime doesn't pay, now godogodo go come go do sentence. ..godogodo go do jail o

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Hen, Thief, Policemen And A Judge: What Can You Say About This Image? / Strange Creature Gets Electrocuted On A High Tension Wire Along Ikpa Road, uyo / Slay Queen Inside Evil Forest..... Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.