Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? (10730 Views)

Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. / How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. / Job Racketeering: FG Establishes Paramilitary E- Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by sambright2012: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2013
recruitment into nigerian prison,nigerian immigration,federal pension board , and fire service is on now .go to CDFIPB to register get ur authentication code and process ur application.for any help call dia line on d site or send mail to dem http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng datz all

1 Like

Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Zakkyoz: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm! May God help us in this country . Another hussle don start be start. The battle is not yet over!
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by PaulSteve: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2013
This site no dey open..
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Temismith(f): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Hmm
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
This site no dey work na.
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by chimeziepaul: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
big fraud, run for your life, its fake, the scammer built the site then he has good talent instead of using his talent to improve himself, he is wasting it on scam
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2013
chimeziepaul: big fraud, run for your life, its fake, the scammer built the site then he has good talent instead of using his talent to improve himself, he is wasting it on scam
How is it fake? Its a .gov.ng site.
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by sambright2012: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2013
@ chimeziepaul look wel b4 u comment.am not a scmmer and dont call me a scammer again .check out my post on nairaland. i only mean to u jobless chimeziepaul .
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2013
chimeziepaul: big fraud, run for your life, its fake, the scammer built the site then he has good talent instead of using his talent to improve himself, he is wasting it on scam
It is b/cos of people like u dat those dat hv d hrt of gold will not want 2 spread gud informatn. How on earth do u label dis guy a scammer? Must u be insultive trying 2 comment? When u will see d real scammer now u won't recognise. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2013
the gaddamn link aint working
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2013
The site was established as 2 avert job racketeering. It was announced through minister of interior Comrade Abba Moro on the 27th of May 2013. 4 those of u saying it is not opening,it can open only dat u can't apply 4 now till when d recruitment exercise kicks off. That is 2 show u d authenticity of d site. But d gud news there is dat d recruitment will commence shortly. Tnx
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by vicope: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2013
careytommy: the gaddamn link aint working
Your gaddamn phone/pc is fake cos I just opened the site without stress.
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Graceojomasule: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
D site is nt fake. Becos one immigratn officer asked me to alway check d site. Becos vry soon pala military wil commend recruitment on d particular site. It is real nt fake.thanks
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by D3xt3r: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2013
options sad angry are un-clickable
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by elsevier(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
you need not be told that it's a scam. How can i keep my code after payment for future use? It's to entice customers. Bloody scam
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by sambright2012: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
for who eva is interested d recruitment is currently and secretly on . google cdfipb and click on recruitment platform to register, d problem here is AUTHENTIFICATION CODE u will neeed authentification code to access d complete form after which u print out ur acknowledgement slip.am still on my own process i hv sent a request for d code tru dia provided email waitn for responce.A VRY RELIABLE SOURCE GAVE ME DIS INFOR.to clear all doubt plz walk into any main branch of union bank in ur area and make inqiury .one love nairalanders
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by sambright2012: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
i waz @ union bank main branch opkara avenue enugu behind PHCN tryn to sort out d code with d customer care agents . to my suprise some guyz were already tru wit dia process and were making payment bt dey refuse to tel us how dey got d code. if get it i wil post it here on nairaland asap bt if get b4 me pls my mail splendoublizs@gmail.com.onelove
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
d site in not opening, i min on opening the site, it will require u to select the one of interest eida prison, immigration, fire service or civil defence, but none of this pix is high lighting for click.............
is any one experiencing this kind of problem or are they not recruiting for now?
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by heed101(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
sambright2012: i waz @ union bank main branch opkara avenue enugu behind PHCN tryn to sort out d code with d customer care agents . to my suprise some guyz were already tru wit dia process and were making payment bt dey refuse to tel us how dey got d code. if get it i wil post it here on nairaland asap bt if get b4 me pls my mail splendoublizs@gmail.com.onelove
you sound more like a 9ner. I guess your format will be known to all.

1 Like

Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Dexpro: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
With the look of things, the site is not a scam. Recruitment is NOT YET ONGOING. Please calm your nerves.

1 Like

Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bobskylo: d site in not opening, i min on opening the site, it will require u to select the one of interest eida prison, immigration, fire service or civil defence, but none of this pix is high lighting for click.............
is any one experiencing this kind of problem or are they not recruiting for now?
They 've not started 4 now dat is why it's not clicking yet.
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Malubi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good info.
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are they suppose to collect money from jobless applicants? Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nawah oo... Annual Moneymaking!
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by bakusha(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
heed101: you sound more like a 9ner. I guess your format will be known to all.
i v a frd who told me abt selling d card @ all d Union banks @ d price N1200 bt up till nW she said d code which were supos 2b sold s yet 2b sort out. She said dy were supos 2 start d sales of d code 16th of Aug nd it s d same CDFIPB dt d minister annouce r incharge of it. I never blif it cos it hs nt bn annouced official 2d public bt as i read tru sambright2012 post nw made me wants 2blif mayb its true abt d sales of d code, cos dt code s d 1 applicant will use 2complete d form nd hw 2go abt it. So @ heed101 i dnt tink d guy s lying nd i too am nt dt sure of d info al ds y. Let any NL dt hs link 2comfirm or verify @ any oda union bank across d coun3 nd share whteva info dy gada. Thk U

2 Likes

Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by patholaw: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
after clicking start application the next page options are not click-able. is anyone experiencing similar problem?
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Graceojomasule: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
They hv nt started bros
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2013
Any tangible info yet....?
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Tekkyboy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
av they started the recruitment?
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Emmysteve(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Guys keep us posted
Re: Has the Paramilitary e-Recruitment Commenced? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Recruitment 2017: Screening Begins On Friday [timetable, Requirements] / AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.