Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Touching Stories With Pictures - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Stories With Pictures (39824 Views)

Top Things That Women Invented With Pictures (interesting Read) / Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY / Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Austyn44(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2013
God help me to love n sacrifice more. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2013
What a way to celebrate World Humanitarian Day. #WHD. Truly, the World needs more of Selfless, Sacrificial People. Imagine how transformed this world would have been if we truly love others the way we love ourselves.

Thanks for sharing, Op. The football supporters and Caine Archade's story got me. smiley
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2013
pDude: Why is it only oyinbo people that are in the pictures and doing good angry

Black man, una nor dey do good? cheesy

Shame cry

There are several Amazing 'Black' People who do terrific things, too. It's just that we don't keep records. How many black families care to have a video recorder or camera to keep track? #VeryFew smiley
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by kliq(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Marck n Feyenoord cry sad cry
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2013
I was hacked
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2013
oh wow been crying in the office
these are all beautiful pictures
this how God wants us to live

2 Likes

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Giniguru: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Very touching
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by zylla(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2013
****sobs**** I am truly moved
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by KehindeOmololu: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Nice story,full of emotions.........more of that bravo!
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2013
I no go cry. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo touching!
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by oloriooko(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2013
cry
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by korm2me(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by nmaihat: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Sooooo touching. Lord please soften my heart towards others. Op, God bless u for sharing.
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by kadman(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Grr.. are those some tears in my eyes.

Especially the one with the terminally ill man. But wait is that a cigarette he's smoking?
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by korm2me(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2013
there is really true love on earh. i will do my best to emulate most of these. a simple share of love could change d life of a world generation. doctor salk losing a whoopin $7 bn jux fr ppl he doesnt knw! its nt all abt money its called love, good heart. u too can do it. den d wotld wud b a beter place fr all. i must confes, truely dix d best thread av cum acros on nairaland since 2009.

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by wassup123(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Very nice, it brought tears to my eyes, I think its up to us to makethis world a better place, all we have to do is show a little love

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Davidbanky(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2013
My best piece for the year ..
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2013
to hell with all that....the most touching story is the nigerian graduate, after all the stress (ASUU and hardship and whatnot) without a job
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Kemzievictor(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
cry
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Kemzievictor(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2013
D feyenoord story drew some tears from my eyes. Really captivating and inspirational

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by walata2011(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for the post, very inspiring.
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by atasteve: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls Lord soften my heart.

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by mnaass(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2013
after a lonnnnngggggg tym,i came across 9s post on nairaland again.this is off da hook
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Pamperme: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2013
This is lovely and touching... Kudos to the op!
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by Ozone4eva: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
One of the best threads I've read so far. So inspiring.
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by alexcody2(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
really touchin.. from today am goin to help dose wu are in need cry[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by PrettyPrisca(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
This piece brought tears to my eyes......I will never be tired of doing good deeds....

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by fizokey(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
It's been years since I last commented on a post here on Nairaland, although I do visit frequently. But this has to be the BEST topic ever on this forum. This is what "Christ consciousness" is all about. Preach love, think love and emulate love. Peace Profound to you all my brethren.

1 Like

Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by EejaNla01(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
I must be part of this thread incase it wins best of the year.....

I have been greatly admonished!
Love that does not require money and sex in return cry
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by ChiSun27(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Dis shud remain on front page for atleast (3) three weeks.

Was specially moved by that of Jonas Salk and the man dat donates blood.

How many people can give up such an opportunity of becoming a billionaire?
Re: Touching Stories With Pictures by ChiSun27(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
rigormortis: to hell with all that....the most touching story is the nigerian graduate, after all the stress (ASUU and hardship and whatnot) without a job

Please...keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.