Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? (656 Views)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? / What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by homesteady(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2013
It is a popular prayer point of everybody in Nigeria, that we need 24 hours light! And it seems that our prayer's will soon be answered. In some areas, it has been answered, while in other areas, their prayer point has not been heard grin .
The idea of 24 hours electricity is somehow strange to me, because I'm already used to blackouts. I've been thinking of what I'll do with 24 hours electricity - what came to my mind was that, Ah! Thank GOD, I'll not be buying fuel again, my phone(Blackberry battery wahala) will always be charged, and I'll never miss any program because of electricity!
But I've been thinking, is this the reason why I want 24 hours electricity?? Because they seem somehow irrelevant except the fuel part!
So I said let me ask my fellow Nairalanders what they intend doing with 24 hours electricity!
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by bigt2(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Maybe get myself another gaming pc, start up my engineering business, and start cowering from charging my phones until it is 10% empty; and ironing - the worst part i hate when doing the laundry. grin

we dont want 24 hrs electricity, we need it!!!! cool
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by yuzedo: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
I go watch mojo DIE!!!! cheesy wink tongue grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by boron10(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hot plate will replace kerosene stove grin
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
yuzedo: I go watch mojo DIE!!!! cheesy wink tongue grin tongue

Chief yuzedo! Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand! gringringringrin
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by kingviny: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

After the hard day's work, you can now come back home in smiles knowing that you will be able to enjoy fueless and noiseless electricity if PHCN supply is out. Don't be denied of TV entertainment and information (news) neither should you be fanning yourself with your children's exercise book for ventilation. let your electric fan do that job. Instead of candle, let your low energy bulb do the illumination.

This is the 21st century, you are not compliant if you don't have an inverter in your home/office. I pass my neighbour gen. or it's cousins are old school!

Enjoy the bonanza ... NOW, it will save you up to 1,000 liters of fuel per annum (worth up to N100,0000). What about noise and smoke pollution from generator? Owning an inverter is the way to go!

2.4kva inverter + 2 units of deep cycle batteries(100ah) ( no more at N120,000) for this month = N99,990 only!

NOTE:- if you desire longer hours of supply, then you can upgrade the batteries.

Call now for this or for higher configurations:- 07081516945 , 08104699200, 07025402410