Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos (50093 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by jaiykem: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
I LIKE THEM IN RED. RED-HOT ADANMA
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Happy birthday sweetz
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by kunlesehan(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
happy bday girls. miss u on the widescreen. ... come o, which witch is which ... lol
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Codims82(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
PeterKbaba: I remember vividly when this girls came from their village to Lagos.....
and your house was were there logde. say wat u knw.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by beavaleria(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided
black_beau: I don't know why but I'm not just feeling this girls @ all
me too i dont know why i dont just like them
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Codims82(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Umu oma coal city. carry go nothing do girls. HBD
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by hettyjane: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
HBD,twiny,LLNP! Iam going to have a set of twins or triplet or quadruplet next year when i get married by Dec.in JESUS NAME........... AMEN!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by joyli: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
iyatrustee: This their brown shoe don suffer oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Codims82(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
beavaleria: lipsrsealed undecided
me too i dont know why i dont just like them
if you dnt like them, close ur eyes and stop commenting.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Emi ni baller,happy birthday Csuarqe,haters go and die,show us ur pics if u fine pass her...umf
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Sanboy25: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Happy Birthday to them. smiley
[size=1pt] They are not pretty though.... undecided [/size]
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Santi19(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
How their pictures go take bless me?
Btw, are they related to Chuks Aneke of Arsenal??
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by switdil(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
dplomaticVal: Filthy twins endowned wit pepeye mouth
Oga I beg na u dey dat pics wey dey ur profile
Check am again n tell me dos gals mouth be lyk pepeye
Pls how many mouth u don create sef wey u dey tok Yeye

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by sexyjessy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
:Dhbd galz flex ur day to d fullest...
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Christine01(f): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
They don clean up finish. But were they this fair? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Highly motivated and good to go.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
wow...well people guess they are doing their thing.
for lands/accomodations/property in Lekki axis check out http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013_6.html
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Chiilove: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
...most ugliest twins in Nollywood, alwas forcin themselves to look beautiful, worsend it by bleachin their skin. Ur parents must realy be ugly! Gush!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by muchbeauty(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chiilove: ...most ugliest twins in Nollywood, alwas forcin themselves to look beautiful, worsend it by bleachin their skin. Ur parents must realy be ugly! Gush!

honestly your comment is just so wrong...... I say no to internet bullying.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by RedCard1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mgbekesised twins

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by coolsamba(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
nadia_SA: Happy birthday sweetz
no be only sweets...alomo nko?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by backtop(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chiilove: ...most ugliest twins in Nollywood, alwas forcin themselves to look beautiful, worsend it by bleachin their skin. Ur parents must realy be ugly! Gush!
. U must be mad and jealous for saying such a thing. Show ur picture let's watch it fool.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
be nice...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by chokolatte: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback: Mgbeke feeling funky cheesy
Thankyou for speaking my mind
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Chibby90: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by delors(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na so the mouth dem be for real life? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I nor believe...nooooo...c'est ne pas possible
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by shejane: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jealousy,frustration , bitterness nd poverty brings hatred, so uar free 2 hate if dat makes u feel better wt ursef, continue hating while d gals ar using der brain 2 make films u wil end up patronizing. So bad, gals ride on, beauty of a woman is inside

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by JohnnyPalmer: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Haterz will hate, happy betdae to you both
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by lilkim1: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
I just feel they are too old to be doing this uniform dress thing.makes it look like they don't have their own individual personalities.
That's not unique and attractive.
#my opinion #
NB I'm a twin too. We hardly go out hand in hand clad in uniform everyday.we got our own individual taste and preferences.
It's exciting.I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sori o! undecided They live in Enugu,own properties and a boutique there and neva thinking of relocating!
PeterKbaba: I remember vividly when this girls came from their village to Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by ricboy0496: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
wat a great sense of celebration i love dat style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridget Amos: My Boobs Have Really Push My Acting Career / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.