Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos (50094 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Prostitution in 4th dimension. Posting provocative pictures to lure randy old gluttons. Soon they'll get married and exquisite cars and luxurious wedding celebration will be sponsored by the same senile frogs that have denied their people the opportunity to be patriotic.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Where's the birthday cake? undecided

Don't these girls get tired of taking photos? undecided

They tend to post new photos every month...

Anyway, Happy Birthday to them!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
iyatrustee: This their brown shoe don suffer oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I dey tell u!

Photoshop sef no gree reduce dia mgbekenity.

Anyways... Dem try sha! Mgbekecilious peri peri.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Lordabas: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
lipsrsealed :-XGo and marrY! embarassed
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by rezzy: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Aki and Pawpaw actually called them this in one movie that they did together.

Yeap, 2 rats
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
beavaleria: lipsrsealed undecided
me too i dont know why i dont just like them
There's nothing wrong. You mustn't like everybody, many don't like you too.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by donem: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
DanoskyZ:
There's nothing wrong. You mustn't like everybody, many don't like you too.
Well spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Happy birthdays [more than one]

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Ama28(f): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Cash is good ooo
These Chics don fine finish!
Come Haters! Get off their backs joor! Abi una be kill joy?
Babes, una try sha! The years of acting paid off
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by nannyo(f): 2:01am On Aug 07, 2013
this twins don vow say them must meet up oshockedshockedshocked
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by scobaba: 4:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Marriage time dey go una still dey snap.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by kabaka1: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2013
I love d second 2 d last pic here. She just dey like she'll be really wild in bed tongue tongue tongue n I love dat in a woman
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Dy make sense! hapy birthday
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by tobyharwe(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
pretty but can they cook? sad
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Expensiveman: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2013
No1 happy birthday girls. No2 husband needed urgently pls apply in person. Letting men know how beautiful you are is not bad but a good advert. Ride on if it didnt work ,TB dey
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2013
iyatrustee: This their brown shoe don suffer oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it's nt a sign of lack either, u r jst hating
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by wandeykul(f): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2013
This girls are ibo made.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by eddycapuro: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg, who them be?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by bebechuks: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Very local girls
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by iyatrustee(f): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
it's nt a sign of lack either, u r jst hating

definitely! can't remember saying they were poor in my earlier post or did I? undecided undecided undecided? how does hating come in here?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by julietnwosu: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2013
happy birthday to u
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by ugotuf(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: Mgbeke feeling funky cheesy
LET US SEE YOUR OWN PIX,BB!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by lipstick1(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Money good oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
makeup good well well o
These two okoro feeling funky sisters of mine don dey represent well well.
Na small thing dem for resemble OMOTOLA o

Happy buffday sistaz.
May God prosper you pple more.
How una big sister,i hope she dey well.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by yiboboy: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
lipstick 1: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Money good oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
makeup good well well o
These two okoro feeling funky sisters of mine don dey represent well well.
Na small thing dem for resemble OMOTOLA o

Happy buffday sistaz.
May God prosper you pple more.
How una big sister,i hope she dey well.

grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wit d way sum nairalanders dey yab dis twins,make una no allow dis mgbekes die as a result of plastic surgery o.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
beavaleria: lipsrsealed undecided
me too i dont know why i dont just like them
if i spot dis twins in any movie and no mata hw interestin d movie tends to be,i lose interest in watchin dat movie.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by meerkat(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chiilove: ...most ugliest twins in Nollywood, alwas forcin themselves to look beautiful, worsend it by bleachin their skin. Ur parents must realy be ugly! Gush!

Illiterate hater! See your grammar.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by solotutu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Arent they tired of the hype,they should get to change the level soon,just twin photos all the time.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by skybeauty(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
let me first start by wishing d girls a happy, fun filled and fulfilled birthday with many returns.

as for most Nairalanders especially haters u need to understand that maturity actually means stepping out a little to accommodate others. Please lets act mature
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
which 1 u get?u no hw much dem buy am?or u think say na dat aba shoe u dey change everytym
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by victorazy(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2013
supaeagles: So many birthdays making it to NL FP today .....
Happy birthday twins!

We're special, so talented, strong and awsome. Mine was on 4th with Obama grin Azonto!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.