Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6035271 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
frumentius:

Good to know. How's the big worm working out then? How soon should our medical establishments expect you to add to our knowledge of tropical diseases?

grin grin

Below is the Tena Level 4, for people with a big worm infection

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
newafricaken254:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_mwdT3d7tc

Quod erat demonstrandum pour my point 1 above.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Litmus:

more like self-esteem issues with the South Africans. grin It's as if they believe Nigerians are arrogant and feel better than other Africans. However, you'd be mistaken if you take this to mean that they, Southese, care about these Africans, which they feel Nigerians lord it over. They are worried that Nigerians may start to truly believe that they are indeed better than other Africans and then, in a process of self-fulfilment, actually become better including South Africa. So they are here to nip all that in the bud.

Possibly the irritation you're feeling is the inherent paternalism in all this. Those visages of Colonialism in which the Colonials had the temerity to assume that they are above the Natives by an order of magnitude so vast that it justified them being able to determine what the Natives are and how the Natives should see themselves.

In the military scheme of things, I always find it strange that the "colonisers" like France and Britain are always back in Africa to teach African armies simple things like marksmanship (proper use of a rifle), basic tactics and all.

It is therefore strange that you don't accuse them of racism and superiority like you do when we point out those very things from the South.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
ActivateKruger:

In the military scheme of things, I always find it strange that the "colonisers" like France and Britain are always back in Africa to teach African armies simple things like marksmanship (proper use of a rifle), basic tactics and all.

It is therefore strange that you don't accuse them of racism and superiority like you do when we point out those very things from the South.

This post alone confirms you're a paid up member of the vast South African/racist conspiracy!
How dare you so blatantly expose our super secret society?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Do you think we pluck parts for our C-130s and Beechcraft out of mango trees ? grin this guy
Asides from that, 412EP is like sachet water, Pan African strips those babies for fun every other sunny afternoon.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
frumentius:

This post alone confirms you're a paid up member of the vast South African/racist conspiracy!
How dare you so blatantly expose our super secret society?

Sorry man, I'm suffering from self-esteem issues grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
post pictures and praise the Lord people!!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Sorry man, I'm suffering from self-esteem issues grin

You're forgiven my son. As penance you shall mindlessly repeat this mantra: "Giant of Africa!", "Salvation of the black race!"
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
All you Southafricans do these days is bitch and whine about imperfections in the pictures posted by other thread members meanwhile your military isn’t exactly top notch !
maybe consider making your own “perfect” thread.

For Bleep sakes why are you complaining about rust and the size of a tactical vest ?

The point of having people from different nations post here is to improve diversity not get this one sided criticism that never seems to end.

Why can’t we all seat back and enjoy the posts ?

I'm a south african, did you see me mock or whine about pictures posted by other members?

Please stop being childish, direct your anger at the person who offended you.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
why demean someone because he mistook a helicopter for another !?
kenya soldier

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Odunayaw:
post pictures and praise the Lord people!!!

As an atheist I don't know about the lord, but I know the mods should be called to deal with people like you demanding this thread be what it's titled!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
newafricaken254:
why demean someone because he mistook a helicopter for another !?

I too don't understand why some people here can't tolerate arrogant ignorance. I mean, look at me now being civil with you!!! cool cool cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
ati salvation of the black race ,ujinga na upuzi. stop concocting a bunch of nonsense,to seek sympathy from other forum members
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Centrifude:

I'm a south african, did you see me mock or whine about pictures posted by other members?

There's many more South Africans who don't say anything, MikeCZA, Mech61 and gees9 hardly say anything. GreenandGold and Hrmm only post pictures.

So yeah he's exposing his true colours when he says "all you Southafricans".

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
frumentius:

I too don't understand why some people here can't tolerate arrogant ignorance. I mean, look at me now being civil with you!!! cool cool cool
who told you your professor know it all,a person who likes ridiculing others.is someone with insecurity issues (with lame jokes like a delinquent)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
And we do have pictures.

The SAS Amatola and SAS Drakensburg

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
frumentius:

Are you so idle to the point of arguing over every little thing in here.?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Centrifude:

Why debate ideas when you can debate the man and, in the successful example set by the originator of this thread , portray the spotlight shown on your personal shortcomings as slights on your country of origin?

It clearly works and confirms yet again -with some few honourable exceptions - that old cliche about the last refuge of a scoundrel.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
pacretus:
Are you so idle to the point of arguing over every little thing in here.?
Yes. My girl is away in South America for the next 3 weeks, so please help a brother out!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
ActivateKruger:
And we do have pictures.

The SAS Amatola and SAS Drakensburg
while taking cover How many years is left of the lifespan of the Drak. is there a planned replacement?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Odunayaw:
while taking cover
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
I was told"some"SOUTHIE men were lazy and idle,and worst of it, their women were better off at handling certain difficult task than them.And i thought it wasn't true,but seeing some 'em men,on nairaland argue till they're worn out like hell,i must say it's fnck'n true.In africa,Real Men are of few words,state your point,and fnck off,leave the long talk for em ladies.

Dear Southies,grow some balls nd stop arguing like WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Greek Defense Minister and Commander of Egyptian Maritime Forces Witness Joint Training "Medusa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnuTGe27kFU

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
frumentius:

Yes. My girl is away in South America for the next 3 weeks, so please help a brother out!
lol,you're so not funny.But since you asked,well my advice is.

Hey! B!@tch go play with your fnckn tiny balls.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
[s][/s]
Odunayaw:
while taking cover How many years is left of the lifespan of the Drak. is there a planned replacement?

Honestly not much years, it's a very old ship. Honestly I don't think there's gonna be a replacement. The navy has to fund an acquisition of 7 new ships within the next 3 years (in 3 platforms) so I don't see it being prioritised.

( the ship was built as a deepstick measure into South Africa's ship building capabilities while under arms embargo, next stop was to build (a) frigate(s))
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Egypt navy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
pacretus:
I was told"some"SOUTHIE men were lazy and idle,and worst of it, their women were better off at handling certain difficult task than them.And i thought it wasn't true,but seeing some 'em men,on nairaland argue till they're worn out like hell,i must say it's fnck'n true.In africa,Real Men are of few words,state your point,and fnck off,leave the long talk for em ladies.

Dear Southies,grow some balls nd stop arguing like WOMEN.

Life is blissful down South, we became Africa's most advanced economy by idling around.. grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
head of the Egyptian armed forces, the Minister of Defense and Military Production,met with a number of students and faculty members in the military colleges and institutes at the headquarters of the Military College

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBAtG4_ZSEM
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Have the best of nights.but
ActivateKruger:

Life is blissful down South, we became Africa's most advanced economy by idling around.. grin
To crown your point,you were so advanced to the level of being the only african country to own a nuclear weapon by..ehm!...by becoming slaves for some very good years....That was the price zuluxosa et al paid to the Beors...

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
pacretus:
Have the best of nights.butTo crown your point,you were so advanced to the level of being the only african country to own a nuclear weapon by..ehm!...by becoming slaves for some very good years....That was the price zuluxosa et al paid to the Beors...

Let it go else you'll start another ugly e-war.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
pacretus:
Have the best of nights..

Is the generator out of fuel again? grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Did that a while ago.
iblawi:

Let it go else you'll start another ugly e-war.
just needed to chip in something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.