Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5969092 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some more

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Us navy seal team and nigerian navy SBS in a joint firing exercise at the JMSTC base in lagos

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nigerian army amphibious special operations forces

Nigerian army bomb squad

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kitting of the NIG.NAVY SBS commando.

Description of the kits on the navy SBS commando pictured

Head- toe.

I)Night vision googles
II)Balaclava (mask)
III)Secured communications line/ equipment( the same used by secret services the world over)
IV)Body armour
V)Webbing( extra mag pouch)
VI)Knife
VII) Reinforced gloves
VIII) Sig sauer (semi automatic pistol)
IX). Elbow pads
X) Knee pads
XI) CTAR-21 (compact tavor-21) assault rifle
XII) Smoke grenades

*bullet proof helmet.

the commando is 100% well kitted to carry out his mission. This is the same standard of kitting for commandos in Israel and the US.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nigerian Police

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nigerian Army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2013
I wonder why this topic hasn't hit front page yet it contains lots of rich content

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 11, 2013
GeneralJ: I wonder why this topic hasn't hit front page yet it contains lots of rich content

Generalj, nice photos you have been posting. I however disagree with moving this thread to the front-page. Those peeps would surely kill this thread with their wanton ignorance and tribalism. For me, this thread has a far better chance of staying on course right here.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Chilling in mali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Nigerian infantry

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Ivorian special forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Nigerian army special forces rappling training

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 5:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Henry120:

Generalj, nice photos you have been posting. I however disagree with moving this thread to the front-page. Those peeps would surely kill this thread with their wanton ignorance and tribalism. For me, this thread has a far better chance of staying on course right here.
yeah you are right, never thought of that thanks for the compliment, you also have tons of nice photos i really appreciate this medium to share photos

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
GeneralJ:
yeah you are right, never thought of that thanks for the compliment, you also have tons of nice photos i really appreciate this medium to share photos

I've got quite an impressive cache of photos. I'd share all of them in this thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
you guys are really educating people here. Its unfortunate i do not have access to photos i would have joined in the contributions. My phone cannot load so many pics so i am kept from seeing all the photos you guys are posting. But keep it coming. God bless you all
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Henry120:

I've got quite an impressive cache of photos. I'd share all of them in this thread.

Oga Henry, i just stumbled on your thread...anyway i am reporting for duty, actually i had become tired of what the ither thread had turned into would rather make my contribution here from now on...cherrs mate!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigerian snipers in mali. *bear with the poor quality of the image

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria Army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nigerian navys SBS special forces Dog and an MGM1 machine gun

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Henry120: Nigerian navys SBS special forces Dog and an MGM1 machine gun

Oga Henry u knw the sencond pics to me is the best picture of Nigeria army in the international media, i so love the pic...i sure bet the SF guy with a base ball hat does not knw the celibrity he has become
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fynline:

Oga Henry, i just stumbled on your thread...anyway i am reporting for duty, actually i had become tired of what the ither thread had turned into would rather make my contribution here from now on...cherrs mate!

Oboi, na you I dey find since. Abeg post you pictures for here.

Like you, I really grew tired of that other thread. It had been derailed multiple times, had lost it course and over-stayed it's relevance. However, I could not quit it earlier because I had grown attached to it. Well, with this thread specifically created for posting of photos and videos only, my passion, I could now say bye, bye to the other thread.

Please do post your images here. Even if they are reposts from the other thread, no whala. I particularly want to see again that image of a nigerian army lieutenant clutching a Tavor-21. Please do post that image again.

@Generalj has been posting some impressive images too.

Welcome.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fynline:

Oga Henry u knw the sencond pics to me is the best picture of Nigeria army in the international media, i so love the pic...i sure bet the SF guy with a base ball hat does not knw the celibrity he has become

Yeah, that's a pretty impressive photograph. In fact it's my wall paper on my laptop.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
SBS training

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
NA Commando

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fynline: NA Commando

This is the second photo of a nigerian army personnel with a Tar-21 I've seen. Do You know the unit the soldier belongs to?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ugandan peoples defence force in somalia. Amisom

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Uganda (UPDF) AU amisom somalia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Henry120: Nigerian snipers in mali. *bear with the poor quality of the image
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1249047_1008481_330630070400957_777234839_o_jpgcd198c7f09d56ddbe34847f5d5827591[/img]
On the tail of the helicopter, you can see it says army, this gets me to wondering if the Nigerian Army has an aviation wing?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2013
nigerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Mr Henry, pls how did you get these pics?. Publicising your military strenghts and releasing pics that are supposed to 'classified' may not be in the best interest of your country's security. Could be seen as espionage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)