Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5969174 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
One less grin grin grin

The head of MQM's terror financing network in South Africa, Majid Khan Manjila alias Majid Bhai has been killed in an apparent assassination during rush hour traffic in Johannesburg, South Africa.

He was a wanted political terrorist, implicated in hundreds of targeted killings in Pakistan. He was also a key financier of acts of terrorism in Pakistan carried out by his political party, which is lead by London based Altaf Hussain. He fled to South Africa to escape justice.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bazinga !!! grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
nemesis4u:

Not related to this incident

But mqm is actually the victim

The r an organisation of muhajhirs ( ind.. Muslims who migrated to Pak...... in 1947.

U see the irony here
A Islamic country who goes tomtoming Islamic rights and makes the largest noise when it comes to Islamic issues anywhere in the world , till date has not been able to give basic rights to its own citizens for the last 60 years.

EMPTY VESSEL MAKES MUCH NOISE

Pak.... Punj/abis have oppressed every other ethnicity be it moh/ajhirs , Sind/his , baloc/has, Pash/tuns etc.

Actually it is the mohajhirs who have been targeted for large scale assassination, kidnappings and forced disappearances since long , which forced them to retaliate.

This assassination was by ISI (Dawoods assets) in SA , u must be aware D company is deeply entrenched in SA underworld.

Indeed I'm aware of the dynamics, but I'm sick and tired of all these fugitives coming here to hide and raise funds.
D company will be rolled up in the near future. They've started a criminal side-line kidnapping Pak... and Bangladeshi business people for ransom and have fallen out and eliminating each other. Apparently some have abandoned their I/SI duties cos criminality is way too profitable. Won't say more.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
kikuyu1, don't say I never did anything for you grin grin grin!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Frumentum:

Indeed I'm aware of the dynamics, but I'm sick and tired of all these fugitives coming here to hide and raise funds.
D company will be rolled up in the near future. They've started a criminal side-line kidnapping Pak... and Bangladeshi business people for ransom and have fallen out and eliminating each other. Apparently some have abandoned their I/SI duties cos criminality is way too profitable. Won't say more.
Nemesis4u, why are you and your minions spelling India and Pakistan like you have down syndrome? grin angry

Am i missing something here?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Henry240:

Nemesis4u, why are you and your minions spelling India and Pakistan like you have down syndrome? grin angry

Am i missing something here?

A proven cowardly liar calling others minions? Ye gods! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
the recent drone strike that killed an alqaeda recruiter in southern libya,was carried out by a drone which was launch from Niamey,Niger.America is also constructing another drone base which is nearer to Libya in the city of Algadez,Niger
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bazinga again !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
61mech:
RSM Marais

Malawian SM in the DRC. And now for the story:

Sometime during or just after the First World War, the officers' ranks were moved onto the shoulder (many countries, such as the USA, had worn them there for some time, so this was simply bringing the Brits in line with international usage and standardising something that tended to vary according to regiment in the British Army anyway). The WOs jealously guarded their status and retained the position midway down the forearm for their rank insignia. All the armies of the British Empire/Commonwealth naturally adopted the British practice, and as they became independent, retained it. When it became common, during and after the Second World War, to wear short sleeves in hot climates, the leather strap with the WO's rank badge became the common solution for the problem of how to maintain the position on the lower arm with no sleeve on which to sew the badge. It was a bit lower than was the case on a sleeve, but the principle was in place. Because a watch is usually worn on the left wrist (and every sergeant-major needs his watch, because he is NEVER late!), the practice was adopted of wearing only one leather rank strap, on the right wrist.

Some former British colonies continue to use the leather rank strap on the right wrist for WOs when wearing short-sleeve uniform order.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Zazzle
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
nemesis4u:

Well I hope u all get to the task fast

Someday I will talk about (not publicly here) how SA got totally dragged into this drug network. It happened in the early 90s .

Actually started earlier than that - mid 80s to be exact, and the network then extended from Ind/.a to Mozambique and then SA and the drug of choice was Mandrax. Your pretend rivals jumped in a decade later and captured the market by cutting out the Moz middlemen.
The problem of course, is that I/SI brings these scoundrels under diplomatic cover and they can only be kicked out, not prosecuted.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
nemesis4u:

grin

I can do more than trying to peddle whatever I am accused of , it is insulting to my limited intelligence and to everybodies intelligence here becz when I post I do it under the assumption that people here r intelligent enough to process the info and arrive at their own conclusion and not take it as a fact.

Plus u see I was replying to a post and that I did not make a post just for the sake of it.

It's like a conversation frum said something and I added what I knew , problem is it is a open forum so everything gets the idea that I am pushing a syndrome or something. grin

By the way why don't u try to verify the information I posted regarding Lagos visit (I most of the time take care to post open source info) , then atleast next time u will be kind of less sure regarding me exhibiting some kind of syndrome grin

Anyways I will delete my posts.

Frumentum plz delete my posts u quoted.

Fvck the bed-wetter pretending to still have any authority here after deliberately leading thread derails. Post away mate.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Frumentum:

cover and they can only be kicked out, not prosecuted.

meant the Heroin trade

Plz delete the quoted posts

Continue discussing in technical thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sukhoi 24 , Algerian AF

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
AW 101 merlin , Algerian AF

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
New kilo 636 M submarine ready for delivry in his way to algeria , Algerian Navy

pic 2 , infography submarins in service in mediteranean sea

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Frumentum:

Fvck the bed-wetter pretending to still have any authority here after deliberately leading thread derails. Post away mate.
Nemesis4u, no need for the emotional rant. I only asked a question. cheesy cheesy

Frumentius, why do you sound like you're on your monthly period? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Algerian1:
New kilo 636 M submarine ready for delivry in his way to algeria , Algerian Navy

Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Algerian1:

Are we forgetting other countries who have a permanent presence in the Med? Israel, UK in Gibraltar & Nicosia, and the US in Naval Station Rota in Spain?
[b]EDIT:[/b]Russia from their Tartus base?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Henry240:

Nemesis4u, no need for the emotional rant. I only asked a question. cheesy cheesy

Frumentius, why do you sound like you're on your monthly period? undecided undecided

Oh look, the cowardly liar has surfaced, still unreconstructed. Instead of flinging desperate insults, how about doing the honourable thing, own up, so we can move on?
I know you're only just a military fan-girl, but the audit profession has a code of ethics, even for online interactions grin grin grin!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Frumentum:

Are we forgetting other countries who have a permanent presence in the Med? Israel , UK in Gibraltar & Nicosia, and the US in Naval Station Rota in Spain?

its only country situated in mediteranee wink , ( israel subs are in the infography)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
U.S.G.N Tunisian national gard special unit

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Algerian1:

its only country situated in mediteranee wink , ( israel subs are in the infography)

Saw Israel and edited my post accordingly. Egypt, Spain and Greece hardly ever have permanent naval presence on the Med. The 2 NATO members rely on UK and US assets.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
The map of Africa in 1914. Apart from Algeria, nothing has changed in French Africa since so-called independence.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Henry240:

grin grin grin

Seriously right now u kindof reminded me of king
Julian

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
nemesis4u:

grin grin grin

Seriously right now u kindof reminded me of king
Julian

grin grin grin

All hail King Julien!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
BAT , Tunisian police SF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Frumentum:
kikuyu1, don't say I never did anything for you grin grin grin!

Thanks! For a while now we've suffered the sight of a certain bullpup design sported by certain special needs,umm,I mean specops units that makes me barf a little. Thanks again for the eyewash!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Was at the airport again this morning and NAF still have their assets packed at the tarmac.... Was unable to get good picture(make one small soldier no embarrass me)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Are those yello "thing" in the first picture UCAV's?

jteku:
Was at the airport again this morning and NAF still have their assets packed at the tarmac.... Was unable to get good picture(make one small soldier no embarrass me)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
More
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.