Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992911 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nigerian Defence vehicle manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd7PSHHOxh4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nigerian Defence Industry

IPV 2

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Henry240:
Nigerian Defence Industry

IPV 2

this is not bad, what do yo think Henry ?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tunisian GFS

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
bidexiii:

this is not bad, what do yo think Henry ?
It really looks good. I hope we get photos soon enough.

There are currently 2 light tactical vehicle models. Both models look good.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Henry240:

Nice model butq the gunners space looks too tight.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
bidexiii:

Nice model butq the gunners space looks too tight.
That's for the second vehicle. I think that was done because there's no shield for that gunner. So a lower profile for the gunner makes him harder to hit.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
I think the first vehicle shares design characteristics with the Polaris Dagor.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Henry240:

they look awesome... quick question The second photo is it the same as the one at it's rear end still in the same photo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2019
I was looking for the vid on how Johnny Brit swindled hundreds of thousands of African troops from Somaliland,Kenya,Ug,Gh,Naij every one of their colonies of their benefits-here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jmMVPLADQ

At 13.00 you see a private was entitled to 3.50 shs per month of service,a third of the white pay:and DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT! These guys fought in the worst battles like Burma,also called the longest campaign of WW2 finally turning the tide against the IJA in 1944 who were actually poised to invade India.
Truly,their treatment is the biggest indictment of the brutalitarian nature of colonialism-racism,force and outright theft. At least a few Brits,though not in an official capacity are trying to do smth and London is now talking about 12mn Gbp in aid-goddamnn!!?

Nemesis8u,did your guys get all their benefits?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Toju200:
they look awesome... quick question The second photo is it the same as the one at it's rear end still in the same photo
I don't quite get the question. However the second vehicle in the background of the second photo is a totally different type of armoured vehicle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerian IPV 1

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Henry240:

I don't quite get the question. However the second vehicle in the background of the second photo is a totally different type of armoured vehicle.
my question was....In the second photo u would see another type of vehicle.is it the same with the one that was fitted with a heavy machine gun And u said no.which means the NAVMC is working on three different types of vehicles Cos it's IPV mk2,the one with the heavy machine gun and the other at the background

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toju200:
my question was....In the second photo u would see another type of vehicle.is it the same with the one that was fitted with a heavy machine gun And u said no.which means the NAVMC is working on three different types of vehicles Cos it's IPV mk2,the one with the heavy machine gun and the other at the background
Yeah, it's different. If you watched that Nigerian Army capability demonstration video I shared a couple months back, you'd have seen some of the vehicles NA is working on.

In all, I think NA is working on 6 different types of vehicles. Light Tactical Vehicles/Buggy are 3, LAV , MRAP type which is seen in the background you pointed out and demining vehicle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
All vehicles the Nigerian Army(NAVMC) is currently manufacturing

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
- 5, the vehicle in the background

- 6, De-mining vehicle

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Off-topic

New Russian vehicle

Gaz Tigr Next

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mali Special Forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
MINUSMA Mali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
South-Africa

SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
4th example Nigerian Air Force AW-109 undergoing flight tests in Italy.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Henry240:
4th example Nigerian Air Force AW-109 undergoing flight tests in Italy.
Which country's force is that @ your dp?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Which country's force is that @ your dp?
Take a wild guess? cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
4th Nigerian Air Force AW-109 undergoing flight tests in Italy.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Henry240:

Take a wild guess? cool
sbs
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:
sbs
Correcto mundo.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
you guys have achieved alot with this thread. it can be used as a good reference material for anyone doing research into african militaries.

i suggest you all come together and turn this into a book and sell it to the best universities abroad, and then make a statement owning the copyright
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Henry240:

Correcto mundo.
非常好!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:
you guys have achieved alot with this thread. it can be used as a good reference material for anyone doing research into african militaries.

i suggest you all come together and turn this into a book and sell it to the best universities abroad, and then make a statement owning the copyright
You cannot sell other people's copyright. Off all the thousands of pictures I've shared since I started this thread, only one image belongs to me.

We can't put a price on the content shared here, it can't be bought either.

Just sit and enjoy it.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Algeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by golfsierra: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kenya army snipers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.