Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5975686 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
gabng:

Whatever rocks your boat and makes you sleep well at night.

Got nothing to prove to you.

that's just the thing, I never asked you to prove anything, I was simply asking out of curiosity.......but you decided to make an assh0le out of yourself instead.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gabng(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2019
NAF 930 ATR 42 MPA in Germany for maintenance.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
gabng:
NAF 930 ATR 42 MPA in Germany for maintenance.

thank you!! Now was that so difficult?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2019
shadowprimezero:

I really hope the upgrade holds up considering it's shockingly poor performance in Libya with a normal anti tank shaped charge doing this much damage.

I am almost sure it was a RPG-7 (which is a hollow charge/shape charge) that hit the vehicle.. A MRAP is not a modern battle Tank that can handle a RPG hit.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
LIBYA; 9M-33 SAM's deployed on rooftops in Tripoli

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gabng(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
You are very stupid human being.

I didn't put that for an idiot like you.

jln115:
thank you!! Now was that so difficult?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
gabng:

u are even the stupid human being NAF no longer repair it's Aircrafts outside.that ATR 42 was recently overhauled here during the Bell 412 helo reactivation.....U are stupid for getting info from a non genuine source

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na wa for una o. Plenty Ọlọpa dey here o.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Libya- photos of the powerful FAB-500 GP bomb loaded onto LNA MiG-23

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
NAF Ordinance technicians with an improved version of the FAB 500, the FAB 500 M54 BOMB; These bombs are part of a family of weapons known as volumetric weapons, dispersing fuel into the air around the bomb moments before detonation. The fuel then ignites, creating a large fireball and causing a termobaric powerful shock wave.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
NAF sparsely uses the FAB 500 M54 bomb due to its highly destructive potential, opting mostly for 500kg and 250kg bombs due to the nature of this insurgency to avoid collateral damage and settlement destruction. Below are the effects of the bomb on the abandoned settlement of Shafaron in Adamawa back in 2017 when the insurgents were stronger and operated in the area.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
I honestly don't even know what's wrong with the South African government at this point. I get the economy is generally slow these days but this is just tragic.

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/sa-navy-in-danger-of-losing-frigate-and-submarine-capabilities-due-to-declining-budget/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
gabng:

Chill your titties bro!!! No need to get emotional!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by seankafor(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
jln115:

titties?... like titties kiss

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gabng(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cunt

jln115:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gabng(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wake me up when you can piece together a coherent statement.

[ author=Toju200 post=82374625] u are even the stupid human being NAF no longer repair it's Aircrafts outside.that ATR 42 was recently overhauled here during the Bell 412 helo reactivation.....U are stupid for getting info from a non genuine source[/quote]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2019

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:
I honestly don't even know what's wrong with the South African government at this point. I get the economy is generally slow these days but this is just tragic.

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/sa-navy-in-danger-of-losing-frigate-and-submarine-capabilities-due-to-declining-budget/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:

probably the same thing that's wrong with the Nigerian government.......
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2019
gabng:
Cunt

poes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2019
SA Navy yesterday...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by saengine: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Cont...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2019
gabng:

Wake me up when you can piece together a coherent statement.

[ author=Toju200 post=82374625] u are even the stupid human being NAF no longer repair it's Aircrafts outside.that ATR 42 was recently overhauled here during the Bell 412 helo reactivation.....U are stupid for getting info from a non genuine source
meaning u were sleeping when u were reading so wake up and read again

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 61mech: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Interesting to see the lack of an impact crater.
This type of weapon could also enable a gov. to deny responsibility. Although there would probably be more of the casing left over.

shadowprimezero:
NAF sparsely uses the FAB 500 M54 bomb due to its highly destructive potential, opting mostly for 500kg and 250kg bombs due to the nature of this insurgency to avoid collateral damage and settlement destruction. Below are the effects of the bomb on the abandoned settlement of Shafaron in Adamawa back in 2017 when the insurgents were stronger and operated in the area.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 61mech: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
They've also cancelled the AF capability demo this year.

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/no-saaf-air-capability-demo-this-year/

If they cant even afford to drop 12 dumb bombs and shoot some rockets, what does that say about their ability to do even small scale conventional military operations ?
ZIM could probably loan $10 from the Chinese, prep for a year and launch a sneak attack with a realistic chance of success!

shadowprimezero:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
61mech:

If they cant even afford to drop 12 dumb bombs and shoot some rockets, what does that say about their ability to do even small scale conventional military operations ?
ZIM could probably loan $10 from the Chinese, prep for a year and launch a sneak attack with a realistic chance of success!

Do you think there'll be a turning point to the budget cuts in the foreseeable future? The past ten years have seen a massive dip in South African defence capabilities, with SADC countries steadily closing that gap.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
61mech:
Interesting to see the lack of an impact crater.
This type of weapon could also enable a gov. to deny responsibility. Although there would probably be more of the casing left over.

I guess that's one reason why the RuAF used the munition extensively in Aleppo and Idlib.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:

Do you think there'll be a turning point to the budget cuts in the foreseeable future? The past ten years have seen a massive dip in South African defence capabilities, with SADC countries steadily closing that gap.
nope....probably won't see any increase of the defence budget in the short to mid term.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
61mech:

shadowprimezero:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 9jaLaw(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:
NAF field doctor attending to a refugee

Wow, NAF field doctor dey hold Tavor. Is he a recon corpsman?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 9jaLaw(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:
NAF QRF

MARPAT!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 9jaLaw(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
shadowprimezero:
NA SSG troops training in Pakistan.

M4Carbine abi na AR type rifle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53