Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5966314 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kaplip(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2021
kabe1:
Nigerian army VP1 Type 89 ZSD APCs.
I saw this vehicles moving out of Bauchi around 10pm, going up north.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Xbee007:

Show me image of Nigerian Army busting ISWAP underground tunnels recently.

What you are asking for have been posted here severally. We see them mostly when army is on offensive operation.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Toju200:
I don't just understand some people
Nigerian Army is trying no doubt. But they are always on the defense. When we start launching real attack, you will see several underground tunnels discovery. ISWAP has some really advance underground tunnel system, idea borrowed from ISIL.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2021
iblawi:

What you are asking for have been posted here severally. We them mostly when army is on offensive operation.
Can you post one from the last 3 years?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Xbee007:

Bro, this argument is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Xbee007:

"NAF blows up ISWAP/BH ammunition dump"

Never seen this all this while?

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Looks like NA has acquired more KIA KLTV armored vehicles. Vehicles seen driving out of Lagos Port.

https://twitter.com/oluwapelumi1267/status/1467070305705336834?t=clYmXdx0nWLLGzgx8K7OKg&s=08

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
NA Isotrex Legion MRAP's sporting woodland camo.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Xbee007:

Nigerian Army is trying no doubt. But they are always on the defense. When we start launching real attack, you will see several underground tunnels discovery. ISWAP has some really advance underground tunnel system, idea borrowed from ISIL.

100% correct. It will be social media content material for months.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigFoot MRAP

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
shadowprimezero:
Looks like NA has acquired more KIA KLTV armored vehicles. Vehicles seen driving out of Lagos Port.

https://twitter.com/oluwapelumi1267/status/1467070305705336834?t=clYmXdx0nWLLGzgx8K7OKg&s=08

It's good that they are now buying armored vehicles in large numbers, but buying from everyone and anyone in the market may cause huge problems for the NA in future.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mupper2: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kenyan navy SOS and US army SF

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Whyem15:

It's good that they are now buying armored vehicles in large numbers, but buying from everyone and anyone in the market may cause huge problems for the NA in future.
whlie returning from kaduna i made a stop at abuja between airport road to gwalada i count 20 mrap painted in desert camo fully armed .orgin of new bigfrot and donfeng mrap ..word written on the body of the mrap was cover with white cardboard . I think they are heading to bronu.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Coolliot: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
mupper2:

Kenyan navy SOS and US army SF

That's a lady?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Coolliot: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
whlie returning from kaduna i made a stop at abuja between airport road to gwalada i count 20 mrap painted in desert camo fully armed .orgin of new bigfrot and donfeng mrap ..word written on the body of the mrap was cover with white cardboard . I think they are heading to bronu.

Pictures?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
shadowprimezero:
NA Isotrex Legion MRAP's sporting woodland camo.

I almost thought these are Ezugwu MRAPs.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Live updates on the ongoing EDEX 2021 in Egypt

View here;

https://forum.military.africa/forums/topic/edex-2021-live-updates-and-pictures/

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI VISITS TAWAZUN INDUSTRIAL PARK (EDGE GROUP)

President Muhammadu Buhar and CEO and Managing Director EDGE GROUP, Dr. Faisal Al Bannai during a visit to the manufacturing Plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE DEC 4TH 2021.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
UPDF armour in the DRC

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2021
south african police

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Lurker4Long:

M7's SU30 purchase should be the salutary lesson for all the fangirl nonsense about assets and wishlists on this thread.
Alas, prioritising doctrine and logistics here remains an unattainable dream.

BTW, did you see he managed to cajole the Congolese into finally taking some action and allowing joint action against ADF?
Though I remain skeptical as to the utility of air and artillery - absent a massive infusion of ground troops - in the hilly jungles of the Kivus.

Then again, he's probably taken some lessons from his old student Kagame on PR and the art of being seen to be doing something, effectiveness be damned.
Though, unlike that skinny runt Kagame, he doesn't have Total's spin doctors and largesse with which to bamboozle.

Sorry for the delay! Lots of ishyt happening my way: frankly I've reduced my DRC reading cause its BORING!? 2 decades of slaughter via Tutsi proxies with the victims helplessly ululating is too much for me. Btw,last I heard the ADF was a known Tutsi proxy!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Astrid4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Raeblack:
south african police

UAR police department

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
PF viper displayed at the Research and Development #COAS conference today
DICON LAV
Ezugwu Mraps

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
SA soldiers in the DRC

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Toju200:
PF viper displayed at the Research and Development #COAS conference today
DICON LAV
Ezugwu Mraps

Beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ezugwu himself cool
DICON

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
jl115:
SA soldiers in the DRC

Professional. These are a special unit i believe?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
kabe1:

Professional. These are a special unit i believe?
don't think so no... 15 SA Infantry Battalion if I'm correct.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
NA cyber warfare command

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
New Proforce MRAP for the Nigerian Army.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nimasa/Nigerian Navy ship launched UAVs.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.