Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5973314 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

grin You'll tell me which oil the South East have. Yall been capping BS since 1967.

Which oil do the South East have? When all the oil wells are in the Niger delta? Currently, most of Nigeria oil fields if not all, are offshore.

Anytime you all want to people to be sympathetic to you, you'll start shouting "Our oyel money".

Tf, who dash you oil money? Better stick to Makin palm wine.

you guys talk anyhow... I said gas and this one is saying ọil

No SE no get oil... No wahala but the pipe go pass Tru south east!

I wonder why the black man can't see things from diplomatic angle everything na gragra....

We go see where gragra go lead us as a people...

All the gragra we are still very Backward and poor
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
slimthugchimee2:
E say south Africa na pro kremlin

I hate commenting here... No South Africa na pro desolate maiduguri

The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, [which] is largely the diplomat for South Africa, their initial instinct was to say, ‘Well, this was not acceptable.’ And that was kind of pulled back by the president who I think has this concern about allies and Russian and what this looks like," Jernberg said. "So even within South Africa, South Africa's position is very contested, even within government.”

South Africa’s ties to Russia stretch back to the 1960s when the Soviet Union gave support to anti-apartheid freedom fighters.

In subsequent years, politicians, including those from the ruling party, the African National Congress, maintained close ties with Russia.

Which is why analysts said it’s no surprise that a foundation headed by former president Jacob Zuma has voiced support for Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

With this thinking, there's also nothing wrong with drug selling, gun running and trading of harmful goods as long as you have no connection with the people it will affect. After all, they demanded for it

I'm not saying that Nigeria have no right to benefit from the resulting gas demand. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to wish war on another because you want to make money. There's everything wrong with it.

He never said there's nothing wrong, he said Nigeria doesn't care and infact Nigeria can benefit from their own stupidity

Do you think cigarettes companies don't want more addicts?

Do you think bars/clubs don't want more drunkards?

Do you think hospitals don't want more sick people?

My point is, the world is a messed up place, morality and all those nonsense are all just idealistic view of thing, let's be real, Nobody gives a fvvk people live to take advantage of other people that's just how this world is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnBullMySon: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

He never said there's nothing wrong, he said Nigeria doesn't care and infact Nigeria can benefit from their own stupidity

Do you think cigarettes companies don't want more addicts?

Do you think bars/clubs don't want more drunkards?

Do you think hospitals don't want more sick people?

My point is, the world is a messed up place, morality and all those nonsense are all just idealistic view of thing, let's be real, Nobody gives a Bleep people live to take advantage of other people, to step up in life, you must have matched on the back of others with or without knowing it, to achieve joy, we have made many sorrowful.

It doesn't make you a bad person, its just the way this world is
He said he wishes the war goes on for 10 years, that's absolutely fu*Ked IMO.

And your statement about someone climbing on people's back, would you mind proving that a little or is it a statement you just throw about to justify wicked acts?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
He said he wishes the war goes on for 10 years, that's absolutely fu*Ked IMO.

And your statement about someone climbing on people's back, would you mind proving that a little or is it a statement you just throw about to justify wicked acts?

My examples are on the comment
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnBullMySon: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

My examples are on the comment
You didn't make any proof on your comment.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Naijasauce69:

Any African leader that stepped to far out of line of western(white) dominance was branded and set up for assassination and or got his country toppled. Bow or be crushed. The West bankrolls most dictators in Africa. As long as those dictators continue to let western companies pillage there resources there left in peace.

saddam hussein and gaddafi would have been left alone to dictate there people however they liked if they hadn’t challenged the western order. I’m not supporting these guys just making a point.

Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba are perfect examples of dangerous negroes that challenged the system to far.
So your point is what exactly??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2022
kikuyu1:
In other news the Russia,/Juke situation has revealed a long running Western Elite taboo- witchcraft! Yes, gris gris, juju, voodoo, hoodoo and even dudu are being actively employed by Zelensky forces.
A LOT of the multi generational Establishment families in Europe, royals, aristocracy and the rich and also in the Anglo world have been up to this ishyt for a very very long time. It's just one of the many tools in their playbook incl mind control, brainwashing and use of energy weapons to sicken and induce certain brain states.
It's the real reason for all the child trafficking- they're needed for all the Satanic rituals.

[url]https://cathyfox./2022/01/22/nl6-nathalie-augustina-trafficked-raped-and-ritually-abused//url]

It's TERRIBLE reading but this ishyt is REAL! Even in nice super liberal social democracies like Holland. Here's Queen Beatrix with that Marina Abramovich satanist. Rmbr that spirit cooking noise back in 2016?

[url][https://cathyfox./2022/01/08/nl5-child-sacrifice-and-prime-minister-mark-rutte/url]

As always I advise everyone to do their own research. Anyway knowing their TRUE beliefs its no surprise.

[url]https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf/ukrainian-witches-to-perform-ritual-to-topple-vladimir-putin-565565.html/url]

At the same time they recovered Baphomet imagery from a FOB site occupied by ex US specops after it was bombed. If TRUE it's not shocking. An ex Vietnam era specops officer Michael Aquino was a serving Satanist in the 80s and known to ritually abuse kids.

[url][https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-08-04-mn-10261-story.htmlurl]

THIS. WORLD. ISN'T. THE. WAY. IT.SEEMS.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 1:37am On Apr 29, 2022
X
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 2:01am On Apr 29, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

With this thinking, there's also nothing wrong with drug selling, gun running and trading of harmful goods as long as you have no connection with the people it will affect. After all, they demanded for it.

I am not participating in the topic at discussion but regarding the bolded words

As far as I am concerned that's the way the world operates, ones pain is anothers gain - welcome to real world

Cant speak for others but i have a bit of inkling of how a significant percentage of the said trades u mentioned are run (or proxy) by various national intel agencies (or elements/groups within the same) around the world, it is the major source of funding for their operations, (other than primary or secondary goal of fuking up the targets),to believe or not to is your decision

Also majority of such trades involve political patronage to an extent , if not direct atleast indirect

Morality is the refugee of an individual , the higher the we climb the ladder of aggregation of humans , morality becomes non existant, own interests is the priority at any cost as aggregation increases

In real life majority of foot soldiers of any intel agencies r the criminal elements - smugglers , arms runners , drug gangs etc own or others

Unfortunately in real world end justifies the means , i don't want such a system , neither do u nor others but than what can we the plebs do ?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2022
jl115:
any proof for this claim?

Given the topic what kind of question is this ? grin

So if any person/group/country supporting terrorists u expecting them to leave signed affidavits or give interviews to media etc proclaiming their involvement etc etc ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 4:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Faithful007:
Yes that's right because the west is responsible for the ethno-religious bigotry fuelling every single conflict in Africa.

Since u rude to others , i will make a last reply and at a level where u should grasp it

Say bec of some reason u forced to run around in your underwear - that's ur vulnerability

But than someone wickedly decided to take advantage of ur vulnerability and pulled down ur underwear - that's taking advantage of ur vulnerability

U were prancing around in ur underwear, that's ur problem and u would have resolved it sooner or later

but in the meantime u disco dancing in ur underwear... is it a open invitation to any one looking to wickedly enable air-conditioning for ur dong ? What right is theirs to do so ? to take advantage of ur vulnerability ?

But they did, resulting in ur unclothedness , so who to blame ?

1. The circumstances which lead to u running around in ur underwear ?
2. U being not capable enough to fight against the circumstances or bec it suits u somehow or u adapted to it ?
3. The wicked guy who took advantage of u running around in ur underwear and bring the chain of events to the worst case outcome - pull down ur underwear ?

So who to blame ?, u put the onus on 1st point , fair enough , but than aren't 2nd and 3rd point equally culpable

And lastly a US (everyone has vulnerabilities) guy prancing around in underwear will be least at risk of losing his underwear vis a vis a anyone else bec none will dare (or capable enough) to do so to him - this is sole privilege of the powerful , u will have thousands of vulnerabilities yet none will see them or exploit u over it

Best to see the whole pic

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ibrahimanees: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2022
The west is responsible for significant amount of conflicts on the continent either directly or indirectly. TRUE
We are responsible for our problems and should stop blaming the west for all our f*ck ups. TRUE
IMO it's never been a question of OR but AND

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Given the topic what kind of question is this ? grin

So if any person/group/country supporting terrorists u expecting them to leave signed affidavits or give interviews to media etc proclaiming their involvement etc etc ? grin

South Africa secretly started the Ukraine/Rus conflict..... You can't ask for proof because we didn't leave affidavits or give interviews.....

See how easy it is wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Ibrahimanees:
The west is responsible for significant amount of conflicts on the continent either directly or indirectly. TRUE
We are responsible for our problems and should stop blaming the west for all our f*ck ups. TRUE
IMO it's never been a question of OR but AND
I think Africans are also so focus on the West that they forget who the real modern day colonisers are.... The Chinese!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

With this thinking, there's also nothing wrong with drug selling, gun running and trading of harmful goods as long as you have no connection with the people it will affect. After all, they demanded for it.

I'm not saying that Nigeria have no right to benefit from the resulting gas demand. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to wish war on another because you want to make money. There's everything wrong with it.

Damn, Chief you're someone I respect very well at the super eagles thread. Please how these things you said related? Where did @Kabe1 wish Ukraine evil? He only said he does not care if the war lasted 10 years. Nobody wished anybody anything.

I know you're sympathetic to Ukrainian cause but it will be ill-advised for Nigeria to take sides. Our aim should be to make more oil and gas money and develop all economic sectors.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
SuperSixSeven:

Good and now? grin You start talking about "China".. but fact is: Taiwan was never part of PRC.

PRC and ROC are claiming sovereignty of the whole of China, PRC replaced ROC in the UN security council in UNSC in 1971

https://electthecouncil.org/timeline-post/china-replaces-taiwan-in-the-unsc/

Its even written in the constitution of Taiwan

The ROC constitution, meanwhile, still claims Taiwan, China, Mongolia, and the entire South China Sea as its territory, reflecting Chiang’s desire to restore control over areas the Qing Dynasty ruled or claimed at its height, before European, Japanese, and American colonialism began eating away at it

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/07/taiwans-status-geopolitical-absurdity/593371/

Taiwan is a "self governing" province of China that is the reality
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2022
BREAKING:Gallant Troops of Operation Desert Sanity neutralized several ISWAP/BokoHaram terrorists including the Amir & spiritual head of Galta during an aggressive clearance operation around Manjo Ali Qere in Borno State on Thur 28 April 2022. Arms & Ammunition were also captured

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
With all the oil Nigeria has sold over the decades, what benefit has the ordinary Nigerian gained from that?
Security, it's unavailable.
Justice, same.
Equality, none.
Employment? ha
Wealth creation, zero.
Infrastructure, healthcare, Quality education ( we leave those in Gods hands, as per our leaders wishes).
Efficient police..... Fast more.
We could sell gas to the entire world, as long as you have hyenas in your Govt stealing the proceeds, it's all story.
Neve hope for conflict to rage on bro, people are dying in that conflict, it's not a movie, wishing that to go on so we could sell gas is lunacy.

kabe1:

I for one will prefer the fighting between Russia and Ukraine go on for at least 10 years.

This will give Nigerian the opportunity to complete Train 7, AKK gas pipeline and all the other refinery projects with high yield prospects.

We also get to see excellent combat footage as 2 extremely racist countries engage in battle.

What's really not to like.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Sizzorkay:
With all the oil Nigeria has sold over the decades, what benefit has the ordinary Nigerian gained from that?
Justice, same.
Equality, none.
Employment? ha
Wealth creation, zero.
Infrastructure, healthcare, Quality education ( we leave those in Gods hands, as per our leaders wishes).
We could sell gas to the entire world, as long as you have hyenas in your Govt stealing the proceeds, it's all story.
Neve hope for conflict to rage on bro, people are dying in that conflict, it's not a movie, wishing that to go on so we could sell gas is lunacy.

Why don't you back these comments with actual sources showing Zero (0) indicies?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Funny thing u might not have realised

Let's say due to some miracle or assfking every human being on earth becomes a saint - epitome of morality itself

Its very likely the very next day they will again be killing , subjugating each other and all the regular shiit humans do on their fellow humans bec few decided they r better saints or few decided their sainteness or whatever is better and everyone needs to follow it or die or capitulate grin

That's humans for you my fellow saints grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Damn, Chief you're someone I respect very well at the super eagles thread. Please how these things you said related? Where did @Kabe1 wish Ukraine evil? He only said he does not care if the war lasted 10 years. Nobody wished anybody anything.

I know you're sympathetic to Ukrainian cause but it will be ill-advised for Nigeria to take sides. Our aim should be to make more oil and gas money and develop all economic sectors.
he said he prefers it wink.... That's probably even worse than wishing for it grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Nemesis4you:
Funny thing u might not have realised

Let's say due to some miracle or assfking every human being on earth becomes a saint - epitome of morality itself

Its very likely the very next day they will again be killing , subjugating each other and all the regular shiit humans do on their fellow humans bec few decided they r better saints or few decided their sainteness or whatever is better and everyone needs to follow it or die or capitulate grin

That's humans for you my fellow saints grin

some Friday wisdom grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnBullMySon: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Let's just leave it bro. I'm tired of proving my point. I wasn't talking about taking sides. I just feel it's not right to care only about making money.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Gireiboy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sizzorkay:
Justice, same.
Equality, none.
Employment? ha
Wealth creation, zero.

They question is why should we blacks, give a Bleep just because some white pigs are butchering each other?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Let's just leave it bro. I'm tired of proving my point. I wasn't talking about taking sides. I just feel it's not right to care only about making money.
I think the US military industrial complex need this advice more

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Some white pigs? I shouldn't be responding to someone with such mentality.
That's some racist sh!t to say, and it's disgusting, these are civilians, people with families just like you.

Gireiboy:

They question is why should we blacks, give a Bleep just because some white pigs are butchering each other?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Kdf military procession in honour of the late President Mwai Kibaki

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2022
The lowest rank among the pallbearers is a Brigadier . After a 19 gun salute by the Navy the airforce jets will do a fly past (Missing wingman formation) as the final rites once the casket is lowered in to the grave

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian army Counter Terrorism Ops

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.