Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985102 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
But weren't throwing questions to me? US is my second country btw so expect me to gravitate there. Sorry about that.
US politics is open, even a cave man can know the ins and outs due to them pushing it up our noses, if you open social media. So I can dabble with you, btw congrats American...... your opinions balances the thread, US killed over 1 million iraqis during their invasion, which Russian crime(s) is higher than that?.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2022
MAN1960:

Thank you very much sir most times I wonder what this trend is all about this days, some will come here to teach us political history of Kenya others will always come here to let us know that they are fangirls to the US grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
But weren't throwing questions to me? US is my second country btw so expect me to gravitate there. Sorry about that.

I accept your sorry sir but I think the US is the worst country in the entire world.
I laughed when Joe Biden said that Putin should not use tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine because it will change the face of warfare in the world and I said to myself am I dreaming? Is this the same nation that it's military was almost destroyed by Japan and then resorted to use nuclear weapons to wipe out cities just to hide it's shame and feel better killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the process?

Ohhh I forgot when US does something that is wrong it is good but when others do the same it is evil and should be condemned by the international community sad

Anyways I think there's no kid here so please we should stop supporting those who are still telling Africans we mean nothing in the world, I hope you are aware that the US Senate is about to pass a bill that will allow the US sanction Africa countries with close ties to Russia

Don't forget that there is no nation in Africa that is currently being colonized by the US they call us free and independent nation's which gives every nation in the world the right to establish diplomatic relations with any nation in the world but I wonder if that's the case, don't forget that they are not making such laws for any other continent but only Africa

So please sir look for a way to replace the US in your life, you can apply for Nigeria citizenship I assure you it is stress-free and you will surely get it grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2022
And I'm sorry for writing so much about a dieing superpower this is a military trend
Please accept my apologies

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2022
davefurn:

US politics is open, even a cave man can know the ins and outs due to them pushing it up our noses, if you open social media. So I can dabble with you, btw congrats American...... your opinions balances the thread, US killed over 1 million iraqis during their invasion, which Russian crime(s) is higher than that?.
The bolded is untrue.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2022
MAN1960:

I accept your sorry sir but I think the US is the worst country in the entire world.
I laughed when Joe Biden said that Putin should not use tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine because it will change the face of warfare in the world and I said to myself am I dreaming? Is this the same nation that it's military was almost destroyed by Japan and then resorted to use nuclear weapons to wipe out cities just to hide it's shame and feel better killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the process?

Ohhh I forgot when US does something that is wrong it is good but when others do the same it is evil and should be condemned by the international community sad

Anyways I think there's no kid here so please we should stop supporting those who are still telling Africans we mean nothing in the world, I hope you are aware that the US Senate is about to pass a bill that will allow the US sanction Africa countries with close ties to Russia

Don't forget that there is no nation in Africa that is currently being colonized by the US they call us free and independent nation's which gives every nation in the world the right to establish diplomatic relations with any nation in the world but I wonder if that's the case, don't forget that they are not making such laws for any other continent but only Africa

So please sir look for a way to replace the US in your life, you can apply for Nigeria citizenship I assure you it is stress-free and you will surely get it grin
I'm Nigerian already lol. I will reply to your stories later bruh. Remember I said second country.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
The bolded is untrue.
Bro, we are fighting propaganda with propaganda..... What are the facts to back up your claims?.... The claims are undisputed, even most Americans that I argue with has accepted it as the truth
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-deaths-survey-idUSL3048857920080130

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties

All for what?...... Because of oil and gold, 1 million people were massacred. The ones6 that had links or sponsored the 9/11 have been traced to pakistan and Saudi Arabia but they're untouched till today
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

No missiles to be installed on them, that's understandable. They will be used during this peacetime as Patrol Ships and I learnt one of the two will serve as flagship for a West African fleet of different mix of Ecowas countries vessels which will be formed to checkmate the activities of pirates in the Gulf of Guinea in general

It's not the missiles per se. I'm hoping someone here knows why the NN opted to downgrade the main gun from either 76mm/57mm to 40mm.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:

You talk like Boboye from the telegram page. Pls dont turn this thread to Russia/Ukraine crisis like you guys are doing on telegram
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Fynline:

You talk like Boboye from the telegram page. Pls dont turn this thread to Russia/Ukraine crisis like you guys are doing on telegram
My sincere apologies from my end
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
davefurn:

Bro, we are fighting propaganda with propaganda..... What are the facts to back up your claims?.... The claims are undisputed, even most Americans that I argue with has accepted it as the truth
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-deaths-survey-idUSL3048857920080130

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties

All for what?...... Because of oil and gold, 1 million people were massacred. The ones6 that had links or sponsored the 9/11 have been traced to pakistan and Saudi Arabia but they're untouched till today
You did not read what you cited. You're saying two different things.

The US killed one million people and one million people dieing after the US invasion are entirely two different issues. ISIS which formed against the US has killed far more Iraqis than anyone. Iraqi's military has shot far more as well. Famine and hunger and socio economic factors killed ten times more people than violence.

The ORB survey you cited also did a simultaneous poll to determine who the citizens preferred. Twice the number of people who responded from the rural areas said that the preferred the US led democratic rebuild than Saddam's regime. And mind you, the ORB poll was flawed at best. Basically asking people how many in their household had died since 2003 other than at old age.

As for Pakistan that you mentioned, yes and hundreds of drone strikes were carried out in Pakistan. Very soon you'll shift ground to start condemning the US there too. In Saudi Arabia, many financiers were executed by the government there.

So nobody massacred one million people please.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Fynline:

I don't know who that individual is. And I don't understand why y'all get worked up over non-african military topics. Usually this thread stays dead for long periods due to lack of content. It's not as if we are derailing anyone.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
MAN1960:

This is what happened in the 1940s and this is 2022. Okay going by your logic, I should as well bring up Joseph Stalin who starved over 5 million Ukrainians to death in the 1930s because they asked for Independence from the USSR. What can you say about that too? If we were to count bodies 5 million >>>> 220000 Yet the world blames the US of today why everyone leaves Russia of today.

Fast forward to 2022, Putin is still killing Ukrainians because they want to be independent while US and Japan are great allies. Be honest with yourself, who has changed here and who hasn't?

Secondly, US senate does not pass laws on sanctions. The sanctions story is false. You can give me a link where you saw that.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
You did not read what you cited. You're saying two different things.

The US killed one million people and one million people dieing after the US invasion are entirely two different issues. ISIS which formed against the US has killed far more Iraqis than anyone. Iraqi's military has shot far more as well. Famine and hunger and socio economic factors killed ten times more people than violence.

The ORB survey you cited also did a simultaneous poll to determine who the citizens preferred. Twice the number of people who responded from the rural areas said that the preferred the US led democratic rebuild than Saddam's regime. And mind you, the ORB poll was flawed at best. Basically asking people how many in their household had died since 2003 other than at old age.

As for Pakistan that you mentioned, yes and hundreds of drone strikes were carried out in Pakistan. Very soon you'll shift ground to start condemning the US there too. In Saudi Arabia, many financiers were executed by the government there.

So nobody massacred one million people please.
What's the difference? they indirectly killed 1 million people. Does it not mean that they still killed them, Their deaths is even worse than those with guns. So how are you going to twist it now? Even after saddam hussein fall, why did you guys invade again to cause more deaths?, What is America bad blood with middle-east?..... Is their crimes their religion? Or maybe their natural resources Or maybe their form of leaders. Don't they have Israel in middle-east to give them a whole sense of security. Don't come here and start throwing stones on a sinner, when yours is even worse. Clean your cupboard first

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2022
davefurn:

What's the difference? they indirectly killed 1 million people. Does it not mean that they still killed them, Their deaths is even worse than those with guns. So how are you going to twist it now?
I knew you would eventually deviate from the topic. We were not talking about whether the war was justified or whose death was the most painful or who takes the blame.

I stated here that the US military did not commit up to 5 percent of what Russia has done in a few months. That was the comment you quoted to start your argument. So I was specifically talking about military action and not indirect or resultant effects. You'll never see an occasion where the US military shot civilians and buried them in mass graves. They are way more professional than that. 2022 and the Russian army is using civilians for target practice. Shame!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
I knew you would eventually deviate from the topic. We were not talking about whether the war was justified or whose death was the most painful or who takes the blame.

I stated here that the US military did not commit up to 5 percent of what Russia has done in a few months. That was the comment you quoted to start your argument. So I was specifically talking about military action and not indirect or resultant effects. You'll never see an occasion where the US military shot civilians and buried them in mass graves. They are way more professional than that. 2022 and the Russian army is using civilians for target practice. Shame!
It isn't goal post bro, 1 million is 10 times what russian army did. Now they are driving two brothers to fight because of their promises. It may look like numbers to you but those are people families, a father child, some orphans that lost their parents due to greed. From Russian propaganda, those are Ukrainians that died in trenches and was abandoned by their people and they buried them not leaving them to rot
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Lurker4Long:
grin grin grin
grin grin it was inevitable.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by marvin906(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Fynline:

Hahahahha so people can see that guy is annoying
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
davefurn:

It isn't goal post bro, 1 million is 10 times what russian army did. Now they are driving two brothers to fight because of their promises. It may look like numbers to you but those are people families, a father child, some orphans that lost their parents due to greed. From Russian propaganda, those are Ukrainians that died in trenches and was abandoned by their people and they buried them not leaving them to rot
Extremely cheap propaganda.

In most countries including Ukraine. Every soldier's identity is registered by the Armed forces. DNA, blood samples, dentition are taken. This is done to recognize bodies no matter in what condition they may be in. That's why sometimes you hear that a long lost soldier's body has been found. Ukraine confirmed that none of the bodies recovered in Izum matched records in the military database. Hence they're civilians.

Meanwhile, Russia and Ukraine have been exchanging bodies through the Red Cross via Geneva Convention. Another option is to mark the graves so they bodies can be retrieved. So why did Russia suddenly decide to bury people in unmarked graves

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
Extremely cheap propaganda.

In most countries including Ukraine. Every soldier's identity is registered by the Armed forces. DNA, blood samples, dentition are taken. This is done to recognize bodies no matter in what condition they may be in. That's why sometimes you hear that a long lost soldier's body has been found. Ukraine confirmed that none of the bodies recovered in Izum matched records in the military database. Hence they're civilians.

Meanwhile, Russia and Ukraine have been exchanging bodies through the Red Cross via Geneva Convention. Another option is to mark the graves so they bodies can be retrieved. So why did Russia suddenly decide to bury people in unmarked graves
What if I call your own cheap propaganda too,let's just end it here. This is not the place to be arguing
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin
The contortions people put themselves through, just to defend the indefensible!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2022
davefurn:

What if I call your own cheap propaganda too,let's just end it here. This is not the place to be arguing
grin grin grin

Lol. What is the propaganda?
The exchange of bodies?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-russia-body-swap-azovstal/

Or the database which also helps to ID russian soldiers with AI?
https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclusive-ukraine-has-started-using-clearview-ais-facial-recognition-during-war-2022-03-13/

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pocom35: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
The Nigerian Airforce military strength

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P41-ak0dls

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
grin grin grin

The exchange of bodies?

https://www.reuters.com/technology/exclusive-ukraine-has-started-using-clearview-ais-facial-recognition-during-war-2022-03-13/
Bro, bro...let's just end it here..... Azovstal is a different case entirely, didn't the same Ukraine kill the pows using himars. Which one is AIs facial recognition?... They will coup up one mumbo jumbo and you won't use your head to reason
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
This is what happened in the 1940s and this is 2022. Okay going by your logic, I should as well bring up Joseph Stalin who starved over 5 million Ukrainians to death in the 1930s because they asked for Independence from the USSR. What can you say about that too? If we were to count bodies 5 million >>>> 220000 Yet the world blames the US of today why everyone leaves Russia of today.

Fast forward to 2022, Putin is still killing Ukrainians because they want to be independent while US and Japan are great allies. Be honest with yourself, who has changed here and who hasn't?

Secondly, US senate does not pass laws on sanctions. The sanctions story is false. You can give me a link where you saw that.
grin grin Another West bs, they didn't tell you about the after-effects of ww2.... 20 million people won't die and their economy will be singing, did they tell you about those that died in Europe due to starvation; what Germany suffered due to nazi actions. Ohhh, if we are bringing ww2 case scenarios; The thing about history is that, history is very biased to the writers of it. This isn't 1940s but 2000s and 1990s, and us still committed that barbaric act. For example, look at Bush war; South africa won hands down but youtube channels sings it's a draw or that they lost
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Faithful007:
grin grin grin

The exchange of bodies?

After viewing all your write-ups, my humble advice to you is to stay away from CNN, BBC, Fox news, Sky news, The Sun News and any Western media and propaganda. They are full of lies and misleading information.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2022
pocom35:
The Nigerian Airforce military strength

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P41-ak0dls

No mention of 2 AW101 transferred to the airforce from the presidential air fleet and i don't think NAF have gazelle helicopters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pocom35: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
jteku:

No mention of 2 AW101 transferred to the airforce from the presidential air fleet and i don't think NAF have gazelle helicopters.
They have both crashed

Here are pictures of the NAF gazelle helicopters

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
pocom35:

They have both crashed

Here are pictures of the NAF gazelle helicopters
I believe they came with STTEP

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Proforce will be exhibiting at the Africa Aerospace and Defence (AAD) 2022, at the Waterkloof Airforce Base, Centurion in South Africa, September 21-25.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
I believe they came with STTEP

No, this helicopters were used recently in the Nigerian Air Force movie EAGLE WINGS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: mupper2, Zazu777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.