Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,519 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6019934 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
agaugust:

Insider info says Nigerian airforce new aircraft additions by Q4 2016 if all plans go well as scheduled will be :

10 Super Mushak 4th gen trainer and COIN
3 JF-17 Thunder 4th gen multi-role jets
14 MBB 339 jets 4th gen upgrade NAF owned, sent to Italy for upgrade.
xx Super Tucanos COIN
xx CH-4 armed drones, variant with 6 to 10 guided missiles per UAV
xx ISTAR aircraft superior to the ATR-42 Surveyor.

Time for NAF to even help Mali, Chad, Cameroon, Nigér Republiqué with surgical strikes when insurgents bases and training camps are found by local intelligence/recce. The West Afican Islamic terrorists seem to be avoiding Nigeria and migrating to weaker countries. ECOWAS must cooperate with Lake Chad basin countries, terrorism is everybody's problem.

Sure....... The only problem i have is with the Purchase of the Super Mushak. Instead of the Super Mushak, we could have gone full throttle for the A-29, while we continue to develop the Farawa light trainer/reconnaissance aircraft.

For Drones, we should just ramp up the numbers of surveillance drones, armed drones do not provide any strategic advantage in my opinion. More day and night all weather surveillance assets. If targets are acquired, assets such as the JF-17 or MB-339 or Artillery can be called in.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

I won't say those militants are avoiding Nigeria, AQIM has never been know to operate in Nigeria. Nigeria should be ready for similar attacks, it would be foolhardy to assume that we are safe.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
africaken:
how prepared is the nigeria police for a terror attack like the one that happened in Burkina Faso capital city ?

We are adequately prepared, however there are no certainties. In 2014 or early 2015, there was a Mall attack in Kano (Kano City Mall), however Police CTU quickly responded, area cordoned off and terrorists were eliminated.

If there was to be an Attack in top tier Nigerian cities, Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, Calabar the response would be timely and adequate. In second tier cities we would probably suffer setbacks.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigerian Navy SBS

Navy CTAR-21

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Henry240:

If there was to be an Attack in top tier Nigerian cities, Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, Calabar the response would be timely and adequate. It is in second tier cities we would probably suffer setbacks.

To be expected... same in any country.

I saw a BBC story where they were saying that there are over 2000 "fire-arms officers" (basically SWAT) in the London Municipality... and only 300 in the whole county that surrounds Sunderland.

But as the old Military Maxim goes: He who defends everything, defends nothing

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lezz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
agaugust:

When I called for an AU special forces brigade of say 5,000 men highly trained in a place like Belarus that has world class training facilities and experienced trainers who are professionals with experience of SF ops against Mujaheedin Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan Vs USSR war, most guys on this thread were against it.

Now see what El Shabbab is doing to regular African troops in Somalia, I saw this coming, that's why I advocated an AU special forces brigade with world class training. If we don't get better trained troops into the battle theater, the so called 'well trained African troops who need no foreign training' that make up the AU forces will spend 10 years in Somalia getting dribbled around by El Shabbab.

Get 2,500 COIN trained AU special forces to Somalia, rotate every 6 months with the other 2,500 SF men and see a difference. Not all SF can do this job, this is Islamic terrorism, you need COIN SF, not just any SF. The countries with COIN SF are very few, go get the training where it can be found, they are different from Conventional war SF that fight against a predictable, clearly clothed-uniformed identifiable enemy, clearly defined battle space frontlines, no suicide bombers, no religious extremist brainwashing, no mixing and disguising as civilians, no use of civilian human shields, etc.

When you try to advise for the good of Africa, some people here start marketing their own country in a selfish glory hunting expedition and claiming to have capable SF that can handle a new type of assymetric enemy, they dont care is AU is misled, as long as their country is glorified.

I just hope AU officers read this thread and pick up good advice when they see such coming from all over Africa on this Nairaland forum.
100,000,000 likes

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anti-Poaching unit RSA

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

As far as i know the Badger is only coming out with 60mm breach loading mortar turret, basically replacing the Ratel60 , there is no mention of any variant replacing the Ratel81

The Badger Fire Support variant still uses the 30mm cannon, Upgrading the Ratels 90mm ammunition to a HESH type round, I think would be the best, it will fill the gap between the capabilities of the 30mm and the ATMG variants.....But ideally you would like a 105mm Gun instead of the 90mm gun, but as a stop-gap measure i feel it would be the best for now.

Also love the idea of putting a few 90mm on the RG35!!
The M6 is highly effective and has a longer range. It can be operated as a "conventional mortar". If the 81mm is kept then the mortars should be removed and replaced with the 120mm.

The 90mm can only be effective against light armoured vehicles such as technicals and mine resistant vehicles.

Depending on the mission if the enemy has limited armour capability the Ratels or in future Badgers will be deployed with the Rooikat.

Yes, I'd really support removing and storing the 90mm guns then selling the vehicles. They can be mounted on a lighter vehicle(Project Sepula APC) if needed.

The Malaysian chose the 30mm turret with ATGMs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

Sorry my bad!! meant G1, got a bit confused!! wink

Actually i haven't!! But if i have to guess its probably SA-7 or SA-14 captured during the border war, do you have any info on them?

I remember seeing a photo of SADF soldiers displaying both SA-7 and SA-14 during the bush war,i can't find it at the moment

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

Sorry my bad!! meant G1, got a bit confused!! wink

Actually i haven't!! But if i have to guess its probably SA-7 or SA-14 captured during the border war, do you have any info on them?

Stocks maintained.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
africaken:
I remember seeing a photo of SADF soldiers displaying both SA-7 and SA-14 during the bush war,i can't find it at the moment
They were used alongside cannons to protect equipment like artillery and more.

The reason the enemy of that time's air force jets bombing missions were unsuccessful as they had to fly really high to avoid getting hit by them and UNITA's USA supplied MANPADS.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Henry240:

We are adequately prepared, however there are no certainties. In 2014 or early 2015, there was a Mall attack in Kano (Kano City Mall), however Police CTU quickly responded, area cordoned off and terrorists were eliminated.

If there was to be an Attack in top tier Nigerian cities, Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, Calabar the response would be timely and adequate. In second tier cities we would probably suffer setbacks.
i believe in a active shooter scenario any ordinary police should be train and equipped to fight off such attackers (this are not the days of hostage taking)also even if a specialized police tactical unit may be required.they need not be held up in the city traffic,so a police air wing with helicopters should be accessible and even an armour vehicle is required for cover(during the garissa university terror attack ,a terrorist sniper was able to shoot security personnel's who had to cross an open space to the building dormitory where students were being massacred).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Henry240:

Sure....... The only problem i have is with the Purchase of the Super Mushak. Instead of the Super Mushak, we could have gone full throttle for the A-29, while we continue to develop the Farawa light trainer/reconnaissance aircraft.

For Drones, we should just ramp up the numbers of surveillance drones, armed drones do not provide any strategic advantage in my opinion. More day and night all weather surveillance assets. If targets are acquired, assets such as the JF-17 or MB-339 or Artillery can be called in.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

I won't say those militants are avoiding Nigeria, AQIM has never been know to operate in Nigeria. Nigeria should be ready for similar attacks, it would be foolhardy to assume that we are safe.
Am I the only who thinks that Pakistan super what what...... is tras..h compared with the Super Tucano.

which can really be useful with quick reaction forces.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
africaken:
i believe in a active shooter scenario any ordinary police should be train and equipped to fight off such attackers (this are not the days of hostage taking)also even if a specialized police tactical unit may be required.they need not be held up in the city traffic,so a police air wing with helicopters should be accessible and even an armour vehicle is required for cover(during the garissa university terror attack ,a terrorist sniper was able to shoot security personnel's who had to cross an open space to the building dormitory where students were being massacred).
They can deploy via helicopters in build up areas.

The SA STF is equipped with military APCs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
MikeCZAR:
The M6 is highly effective and has a longer range. It can be operated as a "conventional mortar". If the 81mm is kept then the mortars should be removed and replaced with the 120mm.

The 90mm can only be effective against light armoured vehicles such as technicals and mine resistant vehicles.

Depending on the mission if the enemy has limited armour capability the Ratels or in future Badgers will be deployed with the Rooikat.

Yes, I'd really support removing and storing the 90mm guns then selling the vehicles. They can be mounted on a lighter vehicle(Project Sepula APC) if needed.

The Malaysian chose the 30mm turret with ATGMs.
What i love about the Ratel60 is that it has a direct fire capability, so your basically accurately shooting bombs at the enemy, also im not sure if the 120mm will fit in the Ratel!!

The reason i feel we should keep the Ratel 90 is for when we deploy abroad in Urban environments where we could possibly encounter a rebel T55/62 but being in a populated Urban area it would be difficult to deploy ATMGs, and having only a 30mm cannon it would be difficult for the Badger to engage the enemy......Obviously it would be better if we could engage them with a Rooikat 105.

But i love your idea of fitting 90mm on the RG35, just not sure if they will fit though, anyway if it is indeed possible, it will also fill the gap left when we retired the Eland(if we fit the turret on the 4x4 RG35), they are also very well armoured!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

What i love about the Ratel60 is that it has a direct fire capability, so your basically accurately shooting bombs at the enemy, also im not sure if the 120mm will fit in the Ratel!!

The reason i feel we should keep the Ratel 90 is for when we deploy abroad in Urban environments where we could possibly encounter a rebel T55/62 but being in a populated Urban area it would be difficult to deploy ATMGs, and having only a 30mm cannon it would be difficult for the Badger to engage the enemy......Obviously it would be better if we could engage them with a Rooikat 105.

But i love your idea of fitting 90mm on the RG35, just not sure if they will fit though, anyway if it is indeed possible, it will also fill the gap left when we retired the Eland(if we fit the turret on the 4x4 RG35), they are also very well armoured!!

Rooikat has a 76mm

and it can pen a T55/62 at up to 2km... high velocity APFSDS is a helluva thing

Plus, you dont need to worry about enemy armor in urban areas... inf will wreck armor in urban combat 9 times out of 10
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
agaugust:

When I called for an AU special forces brigade of say 5,000 men highly trained in a place like Belarus that has world class training facilities and experienced trainers who are professionals with experience of SF ops against Mujaheedin Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan Vs USSR war, most guys on this thread were against it.

Now see what El Shabbab is doing to regular African troops in Somalia, I saw this coming, that's why I advocated an AU special forces brigade with world class training. If we don't get better trained troops into the battle theater, the so called 'well trained African troops who need no foreign training' that make up the AU forces will spend 10 years in Somalia getting dribbled around by El Shabbab.

Get 2,500 COIN trained AU special forces to Somalia, rotate every 6 months with the other 2,500 SF men and see a difference. Not all SF can do this job, this is Islamic terrorism, you need COIN SF, not just any SF. The countries with COIN SF are very few, go get the training where it can be found, they are different from Conventional war SF that fight against a predictable, clearly clothed-uniformed identifiable enemy, clearly defined battle space frontlines, no suicide bombers, no religious extremist brainwashing, no mixing and disguising as civilians, no use of civilian human shields, etc.

When you try to advise for the good of Africa, some people here start marketing their own country in a selfish glory hunting expedition and claiming to have capable SF that can handle a new type of assymetric enemy, they dont care is AU is misled, as long as their country is glorified.

I just hope AU officers read this thread and pick up good advice when they see such coming from all over Africa on this Nairaland forum.
i want you to do some research on america counter insurgency war especially in Afghanistan .ordinary soldiers were employed in this war as was the special units .you dont need to neglect the involvement of a regular soldier,what is needed is a better trained and well equipped soldier.there are report that most AMISOM troops when deployed to somalia never leave their camps to interact with the locals,also they carry out vehicle patrols not on foot thus not gathering intelligence on whats going on.i hope you have seen alot of news report and documentaries ,NATO troops on foot patrols,searching compounds which force the taliban to employ anti-personnel IED's just to slow them down.AMISOM has a force of 20,000 and still they say thats not enough,now your talking about a force of 2,500 how is that going to be possible!
need to watch this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4stMylyf_A
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
our fallen KDF heroes have arrived in Wilson airport

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

The 90mm required multiple strikes to disable a T55/62 tank at close range. The dense Angolan bush was no "tank country" with that said armoured vehicles and tanks fought at close distances at times less 100m away from each other. In open country the ineffectiveness of the 90mm against T55/62 would've been apparent, they'd been destroyed at longer ranges before they got close to return fire.

The 70mm on the Rooikat with APFSDS can be more effective against T55/62.

The 30mm with armour piercing munition can slice open a T55/62. The Ratel 20mm was capable of penetrating the tanks with multiple rounds.

The 90mm guns and 60mm mortars on the Ratels came from the Elands.

I don't foresee any heavy armour fighting in Africa anytime soon. Anyway we did encounter T55/62 in the DRC.

Remember there's still recoiles guns.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
africaken:
i want you to do some research on america counter insurgency war especially in Afghanistan .ordinary soldiers were employed in this war as was the special units .you dont need to neglect the involvement of a regular soldier,what is needed is a better trained and well equipped soldier.there are report that most AMISOM troops when deployed to somalia never leave their camps to interact with the locals,also they carry out vehicle patrols not on foot thus not gathering intelligence on whats going on.i hope you have seen alot of news report and documentaries ,NATO troops on foot patrols,searching compounds which force the taliban to employ anti-personnel IED's just to slow them down.AMISOM has a force of 20,000 and still they say thats not enough,now your talking about a force of 2,500 how is that going to be possible!

That 20,000 is not the fighting force. Out of that number might find the mission is only able to deploy 5000 - 8000 fighting troops.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Patchesagain:

Rooikat has a 76mm

and it can pen a T55/62 at up to 2km... high velocity APFSDS is a helluva thing

Plus, you dont need to worry about enemy armor in urban areas... inf will wreck armor in urban combat 9 times out of 10
Yes buddy i know it has a 76mm gun, thats why i bolded the "105", I would feel much better if our troops engage armour with Denels 105mm gun mounted on the Rooikat, although i do agree the Rooikat 76mm can definitely do the job, albeit a little less effectively.

And considering how much damage German tanks did during WW2 in Urban areas, i wouldn't be so quick to say Inf well wreck them 9 time out of 10.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBC9BM4-3Ek

ERA bricks on this, and watch it shape COIN cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
africaken:

As for your documentary, i would recommend watching Restrepo first before watching Korengal.....Korengal is just a little bit less impressive(Still fvcking impressive) sequel to Restrepo.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ocelot2006(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
sczeska:

if only this bad guy was given a chance

OV-10 Bronco? Sweeeet!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
jln115:

Yes buddy i know it has a 76mm gun, thats why i bolded the "105", I would feel much better if our troops engage armour with Denels 105mm gun mounted on the Rooikat, although i do agree the Rooikat 76mm can definitely do the job, albeit a little less effectively.

And considering how much damage German tanks did during WW2 in Urban areas, i wouldn't be so quick to say Inf well wreck them 9 time out of 10.

Ahh I see

I prefer the 76mm as it has a higher rate of fire and has less recoil on the hull, IMO thats a winning combo. Afterall, there is a reason that the 105mm failed on global markets

Well, German tanks got wrecked in Stalingrad, but yeah, until the Panzerfaust was released late on in the war they didnt have a cheap and effecive means of knocking out medium/heavy tanks. But as we see today in Syria and with the Russians in Grozny tanks in urban areas are a death trap due to modern shaped charge and tandem head ATGM's

The only time you can really take heavy armor into a built up area is if you have either a Namer or APS

But since we are in Africa I doubt we will ever come up against those... I reckon the most advanced thing we will ever see is the MBT300 if Cameroon decides to buy it, lacking that its Ugandan T90s

By the way, I am starting a chartity its called #BuyNamersForSouthAfrica wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Patchesagain:

Ahh I see

I prefer the 76mm as it has a higher rate of fire and has less recoil on the hull, IMO thats a winning combo. Afterall, there is a reason that the 105mm failed on global markets

Well, German tanks got wrecked in Stalingrad, but yeah, until the Panzerfaust was released late on in the war they didnt have a cheap and effecive means of knocking out medium/heavy tanks. But as we see today in Syria and with the Russians in Grozny tanks in urban areas are a death trap due to modern shaped charge and tandem head ATGM's

The only time you can really take heavy armor into a built up area is if you have either a Namer or APS

But since we are in Africa I doubt we will ever come up against those... I reckon the most advanced thing we will ever see is the MBT300 if Cameroon decides to buy it, lacking that its Ugandan T90s

Looks like a merkeva leopard love child to me.
Damn those isreali's cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Patchesagain:

Ahh I see

True, but i think we are missing the mark here, Im not really talking about conventional warfare here, im talking about the possibility of encountering either a single or at most 2 Rebel tanks that were likely captured from a Government while on peacekeeping keeping missions and in urban areas were using ATMGs is not an option as one is fighting within 100-200m of the enemy (Most ATMGs have a minimum rang of around 200m) like in Bangui, This is were i feel one needs a 105mm gun system, I believe a modern redesigned 90mm turret for the Ratel could also do the job(Hell even the original 90s were able to take out a t55) and so could the Rooikat 76, but its still best to be over prepared than under prepared.

Also its not just tanks that are sitting ducks for ATMGs in built up areas, pretty much all large APC and IFVs face the same danger.

And obviously one would never send a Ratel 90 or even a Rooikat 105 to take on tanks in conventional warfare, the only things that can counter a tank is a ATMG and a Tank.

hahaha and as for your charity, you do realize it going to be pretty difficult rapidly deploying that 60 ton beast outside of our borders.....well not difficult but pretty much impossible in our current situation.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
sczeska:

Looks like a merkeva leopard love child to me.
Damn those isreali's cool
It actually sits on top of a merkava chassis
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 1:30am On Jan 19, 2016
NA CTCOIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2016
africaken:

That 'ordinary' American regular soldier is better trained than some special forces in African armies. USA has a whole 'city' called National Training Center Fort Irwin, where live COIN combat against Islamic terrorists is simulated in an urban city and rural field scenarios. Such training facility and doctrine does not exist in Africa for Islamic Terrorism COIN.

You see him as a basic regular NATO troop from the US Army, but he has Fort Irwin training that beats most special forces in Africa when it comes to Islamic terror COIN.

You have this in Africa ? http://v-e-n-u-e.com/In-the-Box-A-Tour-Through-the-Simulated-Battlefields-of-the-U-S-Army

I said 2,500 SF because the regulars will still be there as 20,000 men (30% of them may be non-combatants, so maybe just 14,000 combatants), but the hard nut cracking force will be the 2,500 SF...they are the ones who will do all those things the regulars cannot do because of poor training and doctrine, you said it yourself below...

africaken:
There are report that most AMISOM troops when deployed to somalia never leave their camps to interact with the locals,also they carry out vehicle patrols not on foot thus not gathering intelligence on whats going on.

That is the difference between a regular soldier or a conventional warfare SF, there is a new need now for COIN SF, the Belorussians, Russians, Americans, British, Israelis, are already stepping up training of these special units. I work for a PMC in Yankee land, that is why I know what I am advocating for. Our PMC security guards are now having COIN based training, makes them different from other PMC that have just conventional 'mercenary' type of training. We now build up men for COIN special operations.

AU should step up. 5,000 men COIN SF with the best of modern equipment, a force of Light-Fast-Highly mobile-Devastating firepower armaments-Portable hi-tech surveillance/spyware-etc, they will begin to penetrate the nucleus and cut off the life wire of El-shabbab, hitting the terrorists by surprise where it hurts most, causing rapid attrition by inflicting heavy casualties on the best men and equipment of El-Shabbab, that is the only way to degrade and defeat Islamic Terrorism that has resisted regular troops and regular SF for many years.

You have this in Africa ? http://v-e-n-u-e.com/In-the-Box-A-Tour-Through-the-Simulated-Battlefields-of-the-U-S-Army

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: NTSA, Bacteria8 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.